Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:16:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin  (Read 31865 times)
entertainment

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:44:19 PM

THIS IS ICO IS A SCAM

DONT INVEST

Let's remember this in the new page for newcomers

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tradove (OP)

Activity: 262
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:47:20 PM

THIS IS ICO IS A SCAM

DONT INVEST

entertainment is back!

Here comes the spam...

entertainment

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:50:18 PM

THIS IS ICO IS A SCAM

DONT INVEST

entertainment is back!

Here comes the spam...

It's good you have lost all your credibility.

How many millions already stolen?

tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:52:41 PM

ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH.

1. YouTuber @TheGobOne to interview Kent Yan live on January 12th.
Set reminder here ==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AINMEkW77VM

2. Richard Rosenberg on TraDove: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Miwkpdl8Mtg&t=5s

3. Mike Honda on TraDove: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lToEaSAVb10&t=1s

NZICOInvestor

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:54:59 PM

you dont provide any information. all the information you provide us we can find on your website. there are other things that you should provide and you dont, like refunds and answers to the questions regarding your scam procedure.

stop buying this scam guys

It's a shame. I'm ambivalent. I intended to put much more into the ICO than I did in the coming weeks.

In 2 hours and 8 minutes it will have been 24 hours without response.

We'll see what changes between now and then.

I've requested a refund also, but received no response from their team to confirm if it will be actioned.

Was reading up on reddit and came across this:

"i asked for a refund 2 days ago and nothing yet. they deleted my payment from their record history after i uploaded the proof of payment. thats a scam. dont buy from these guys"

Can the team please elaborate on this further?

I was going to put in a much larger amount of ETH into this, but if they can't even stick to their word on the refunds I don't know what to think to be honest. I hope you get your money back soon JallyFax.

Likewise. Keep me updated in this thread and I'll do the same.

Will do.
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:56:53 PM

REMINDER: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

"In Internet slang, a troll (/troʊl, trɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
Troilo

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

Juggling with Crypto Investments

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:09:20 PM

I have really read all the drama going on out there. I will need more popcorn, looking forward to see where it goes.

I plan to invest, but I need to see who will win the fight (I will wait until the 25th January, and see what happens)

Internet detectives/trolls VS Tradove .... FIGHT!

Are you tired of all this FUD? Take a break, and check my Steemit Blog!

https://steemit.com/@troilo/
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:09:31 PM

There was an earlier question about TraDove's LinkedIn presence.

I just received this response from Kent:

"In early days, we used LinkedIn to invite people to join our network. Because LinkedIn limits the amount of invitations and messages you can send a day per account, we set up multiple accounts. Those accounts have been there for years and are for the ICO. We never said we have 95 people. We have 25 people. That has been consistent in all material."

Kent Yan

Best regards,

Kristen
TraDove Admin
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:10:38 PM

I have really read all the drama going on out there. I will need more popcorn, looking forward to see where it goes.

I plan to invest, but I need to see who will win the fight (I will wait until the 25th January, and see what happens)

Internet detectives/trolls VS Tradove .... FIGHT!

Well, aren't you just having a blast!?!? LOL

Welcome,

Kristen
TraDove Admin
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:22:30 PM

"TraDove raised $4Mill investments from the investors listed and have been in business for 5 years. We have papers to show it. We did not go to VCs because we did not want them to take control."

Kent Yan
TraDove CEO

White paper: https://bbcoin.tradove.com/doc/TraDove%20Global%20B2B%20Token%20Offering%20White%20Paper.pdf
cataropkr

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:06:39 PM

THIS IS ICO IS A SCAM

DONT INVEST

Yes this is a scam. I already been scammed after i sent the funds and instead of approving after i uploaded the evidence, they delelted my payment from the history tab. What a shame.
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:10:37 PM

REMINDER: DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

"In Internet slang, a troll (/troʊl, trɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion,[3] often for the troll's amusement."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:55:05 PM

Thanks Entertainment. This forum is certainly very entertaining. This is Kent Yan, Founder and CEO of the Company. I think you probably have misunderstandings of what we are doing or misread  lots of information out there.  First of all, I am not offended by what you said about us. In B2B that is called information asymmetry. We know and have more information about our company and services than you do because you can only collect information from limited sources. That is exactly the reason we start TraDove, making it more transparent.

I will be happy yo talk to you by call or skype to explain our company and project and clear your doubt. You are right, we are new to blockchain and I trust that you know much more about it than us. After learning about our project and if you like it, I would love to have you on our advisory team to help us develop blockchain on our platform.

Again, the point here is not to argue who is right or wrong. But combine all useful resources to make it happen.

Feel free to email bbcoin@tradovemail.com and we can talk.

Take care,

Kent Yan
tradove (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:06:27 AM

I feel cheated, they do not return my ETH.

They tell me that in 24 hours, but I do not see my eth.

I've run out of nothing, is this a scam?

Sorry to hear that you feel this way. Refunds are being processed, but all transactions are taking time due to the shear volume.

CEO Kent Yan will be live on YouTube for an interview with the YouTuber "TheGobOne" on the 12th. I encourage you to attend:

Set reminder here ==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AINMEkW77VM

Regards,

Kristen
TraDove Admin
modano182

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:10:44 AM

THIS IS ICO IS A SCAM

DONT INVEST

entertainment is back!

Here comes the spam...

It's good you have lost all your credibility.

How many millions already stolen?

Do you know why the funds have been moved to CoinBase? Because it is much more secure than storing the funds of an ICO in a single wallet. CoinBase spreads large amounts of funds into multiple wallets - however this is done in the backend of CoinBase - it is a blockchain security feature to spread risk, so if one wallet is compromised, the loss is minimal.

This is why you are seeing funds moved from the ICO wallets into CoinBase and then potentially into Binance wallets.

Jeez chill out and educate yourself on back-end blockchain security.
NZICOInvestor

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:44:52 AM

Still no refund. Please can someone from the team directly contact me? I would like my Ethereum returned immediately.
namanhams

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:19:03 AM

Hi, I participated in your ICO, and I noticed that your ETH wallet is sending out funds to other wallets(all different) almost every time someone contributes. Do you mind telling me what those wallets are and why you are sending the funds to those addresses? Not to sound doubtful but I've participated in many ICOs and I've never seen anything like it. Is there a specific reason you're making all those transactions?

Very good question.

And another question: when someone sends ETH, how do you verify that it actually comes from them ? Because you don't ask for our ETH wallet. So i can just use etherscanner and screenshot the transaction of someone else, and say that it's mine.

Good question, I will forward this to our transaction team for response. For a faster response, join our Telegram group, active right now: https://t.me/tradoveglobalB2Btokenoffering

Make sense?

Thanks,

Kristen
TraDove Admin

This question has been asked multiple times on Telegram group, but so far no answer.

I repeat the question here: how do you know if a ETH transaction actually belongs to me ? Because anyone can use etherscanner to scan Ether address of Tradove and get all transactions from everyone there. I can just screenshot a random transaction and claim it's mine.

Now i don't think Tradove is a scam, but this really is beyond my knowledge.
KVZ__

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:51:35 AM

I've also invested in this ico, i duno what to think about it now? any1 here have proof or anything to make me feel more confident about this project...also its doesnt help when the staff of tradove avoid basic questions or just plain ban people on their telegram..its not a good look

they do not only have  your money they also have your ID which is more concerning in the hands of the wrong people..

any info or way to build investor confidence please..
cryptologistic

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:45:14 AM

I would like to remind everyone watching this thread that anyone can register a new account and create a thread on this forum pretending to be a representative of a company or ico. That may, or may not be the case here.

modano182

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:51:27 AM

Hi everyone,

Just so everyone does not think this is a scam - here is my 4 ETH refunded back to me by TraDove.

https://imgur.com/a/IQUQu

I have reinvested this back into TraDove now as they have given me the confidence this is not a scam...

I came to this conclusion by thinking what are the green flags and what are the red flags?

The only red flag to most people is the fact that there was one 4chan member stating this was a scam due to the fact the ICO funds were immediately being moved to hundreds of different wallets.

The reason is fairly simple - the ICO funds (as confirmed when emailing Kent) have been moved onto CoinBase after they hit the TraDove accounts. Doing this is much more secure than storing the funds of an ICO in a single wallet. CoinBase spreads large amounts of funds into multiple wallets - however this is done in the backend of CoinBase - it is a blockchain security feature to spread risk, so if one wallet is compromised, the loss is minimal. Remember when Bittrex was hacked? This is because Bittrex did not do this - they had far too many funds stored in a single wallet point containing millions of dollars worth of Bitcoin. So, this is why you are seeing funds moved from the TraDove ICO wallets into CoinBase and then CoinBase moving them in the backend into Binance wallets.

The only other red flag I can see raised by people is the poor grammatical skills on parts of the ICO website - please remember that the CEO of TraDove is Chinese and sometimes there may be slight spelling errors due to English being a second language - hardly a red flag in my view but I can see how others may interpret that.

Now if anyone has any other issues they would like to bring up I am more than happy to try and get answers for you or even answer them myself.

Finally, I am not in any way affiliated with TraDove, but I went through the entire range of emotions by investing, asking for a refund when I panicked and now am 100% back on board.

Thanks everyone Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: