Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:51:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TraDove B2B ICO - World's first B2B coin  (Read 31870 times)
entertainment

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

TraDove ico is currently open and so far they've collected over 6,000 ETH.

However, they're funnelling the funds via thousands of tiny wallets into Binance.

The ETH contribution address is:
0x90b12787fa2067ccb46f017f70c07529a562c6c9

If you do some digging through transactions you'll spot a pattern. Eth is being sent to staging wallets. Once a wallet reaches 100ETH, it is being split into 3 different wallets. Two of the three are large, about 98ETH total, and the third is the small remainder. In the new wallets for the two large amounts, the process repeats until it reaches 100 ETH, and again it splits.

What's interesting is where the small amounts are going. If you follow them, they bundle into wallets that reach about 4 ETH, then it goes to Binance.

Here's an example chain of transactions:
>From https://etherscan.io/address/0x90b12787fa2067ccb46f017f70c07529a562c6c9
>https://etherscan.io/tx/0x831ac669d2b567e0a31fb25f9e84ddecec01a302affb41959e9dd38abaa0cf42
>To https://etherscan.io/address/0xd27e3ee37894bbd9bee348a4c4839e5876a53b29
>https://etherscan.io/tx/0x8d5ed47414468e75039bc257c9256f4300e96377869b88cf6ee44211926b0daa
>To https://etherscan.io/address/0x79f7dbbfce4fd0749c7685a9f7808555828de127
>https://etherscan.io/tx/0xb012d82d68974c79153ea89d8386060dbf46324e5a0a8c09130bf6cb56c78c2d
>To https://etherscan.io/address/0xb7f274b8c1731187204e0b6d79fa5dbdb8ec44d0
>And then Finally to Binance:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x22729aca88b59d2183426700524f5e0010ebda581f8468cf3d82a0e061982ade

SCAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RoryR

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

Hi guys new to the site but thought I would post my experience with Tradove so far.

I made a request for a refund yesterday but they can only send the payment back to the original ETH address the ETH came from.

My Coinbase ETH address keeps changing every couple of hours and this means I no longer have my original ETH address I used for the payment.

I've been emailing someone from Tradove trying to work out the situation but I may not be able to get a refund. I've offered as much proof as I can, and I've also offered to show my driver's license and passport so hopefully this is enough for them to send to a different ETH address.

They told me they can't send refunds to different addresses because "there is someone using other's transaction IDs to make orders".

So hopefully all the proof I've given them and offered to provide is enough for them to help me out with this.

As far as people calling this a scam, I definitely don't think it is a scam. They've offered to refund me within a couple of hours.

Hopefully this all works out and I get my ETH back.
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:56:07 PM

Full of newbie accounts  here , I am not saying it's a scam or not , but do your best to research this ico before you send money to them .
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:27:46 PM

What an exciting drama! I ate all the popcorn. But the end is still far. All I know is that there are a lot of fake records on the one side. Let's see how this will end. The project looks interesting, but it gets a lot of negativity. This a lot of questions.
JallyFax

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:40:30 PM

I am ambivalent about tradove.
In my opinion, this whole thing is not a scam and I do not impute base motives to tradove.
However, there are a lot of questions in my mind (beside that ones that are still unacknowledged in this thread).
The project is crude and immature. It seems amateurish, what really is unusual for such a high-level team (when all the team members really are involved in this project).
I suggest, tradove hired Ms. Kristen Colwell (director of marketing at Brian D. Colwell) to make some advertisement for their coin (her husband? brian is a team member of tradove’s facebook page), but she is not really into this subject matter and are not able to answer the questions by herself. But why did tradove hire such a small business for that?
Other than cataropkr’s payment, mine has been accepted without any problems:
https://imgur.com/a/rGtI4
Nevertheless, because this project is not what I expected and the company does not act like one of their niveau, I also asked for a refund yesterday and mailed to kent.yan@tradove.com, merry.meng@tradove.net and bbcoin@tradovemail.com. Till now, I haven’t received an answer, but I will keep you up to date.

Best wishes

Hi,

This is Kristen. Though I am no longer working on behalf of TraDove, I wanted to respond to this message because it referenced me personally.

My background is in marketing and I love challenges.  As an investor in TraDove, I was excited by the opportunity to help with marketing of the ICO. This opportunity popped up just over a week ago. My directive was to maintain this Bitcointalk feed and the TraDove Facebook page to connect people with information as questions arose.

How deep is my knowledge of ICOs?Huh Well... My first foray into cryptocurrencies was with ETH and Crypto Kitties.... I'm one of THOSE people. Cryptocurrencies are fascinating and I (along with many, many others) am interested in stepping into this space.

I am an honest person and any review of my prior working relationships will back this up. My efforts on this feed were meant to clear confusion, but I can only work with the information that I am given.

Long story, short? I'm out!

Thanks to those who came to my aid on this feed. I hope everyone recognizes that my personal intentions were good.

Peace out,

Kristen

So, in summation, you have jumped from the evident fraudship when people have seen the light thinking you can just walk off in to the sunset with our money.

You can't just walk away from this and expected to not be challenged.

Jallyfax - clearly everyone who has seen this is upset and is not going to believe anything I say so I am going to stop trying because clearly we are getting nowhere.

However, once your refund does come through, I would also ask that you confirm this happened on this forum.

It is true I created this profile to comment on this issue, but I am just a regular investor with TraDove...I live in Australia and have a full time job here. I have absolutely nothing to do with the company. I just thought I would share my experience with everyone - but again, people's emotions are running high at the moment which I completely understand.

So when people's money gets refunded I would like to see a confirmation of this by those same individuals.

Also - if no money is refunded in the next week I would also like to hear about this as well - as this may even make me start to wonder about the authenticity of the project.

But to me, everything looks above board at the moment, just very poorly organised.

Thanks again everyone.

Still waiting for my refund.

Until I receive a refund all of these posts are not valid. Anyone can create an account and claim to have received a refund.

I'll believe it when the refund is sitting back in my account.
robbierob

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:52:29 AM

Hey everybody!

Has anyone read their "one pager"?

Looks like a 12 year old ESL student wrote it:

1. Relevancy. LinkedIn are general purpose. People on LinkedIn are getting contacted
for all kinds of people. If you contact them for business, that purpose will be diluted.
2. Asymmetry. While selling people do not mind using LinkedIn to contact buying
people, buying people are much less willing to use LinkedIn to contact selling
people as they come to LinkedIn mostly not for business reasons resulting in low
response rate
3. Credibility. Most of people on LinkedIn registered with public email, making it very
easy to fake identity and profile which is not good for business purposes

How can a startup hoping to raise $50 millions be so unprofessional???

skylarkbd

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

after long research i see tradove.com is the well known company in business. and BBCoin is their own coin so i dont think it is scam but i have some doubt about their Team because they don't have good blockchain team it is the one area where they are very weak
SiberianWanderer

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:50:51 PM

Hey everybody!

Has anyone read their "one pager"?

Looks like a 12 year old ESL student wrote it:

1. Relevancy. LinkedIn are general purpose. People on LinkedIn are getting contacted
for all kinds of people. If you contact them for business, that purpose will be diluted.
2. Asymmetry. While selling people do not mind using LinkedIn to contact buying
people, buying people are much less willing to use LinkedIn to contact selling
people as they come to LinkedIn mostly not for business reasons resulting in low
response rate
3. Credibility. Most of people on LinkedIn registered with public email, making it very
easy to fake identity and profile which is not good for business purposes

How can a startup hoping to raise $50 millions be so unprofessional???

The CEO and majority of the team are Chinese, so there is definitely a language and cultural barrier there. That said, you are right and this should not be an excuse to the level of unprofessionalism they've shown so far. They seem to be total noobs when it comes to crypto and are too cheap to hire professionals  Roll Eyes

The CEO ended the AMA on YouTube screaming "show me the money", are you freaking serious?!! He wants to see the money yet doesn't want to show any proof of the promises he made and keeps dodging basic questions like where is the blockchain devs? How much have they raised exactly? When will they increase marketing? People have asked these questions everyday on their telegram chat without receiving any reliable answers.

Not showing Tradove any money until they show us some real answers.  Huh
cryptotrad

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Spanish translator & Community Manager

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 05:49:13 PM

Hello everyone,

This is a message for Spanish speakers as the translation for the ANN Thread of this project is already on the forum.

¡Hola a todos!:

Os informo de que el anuncio de la ICO del proyecto TRADOVE ya está disponible en español.

¡Sois los bienvenidos a participar en el siguiente hilo!: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2752707.new#new

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
GeorgKrypto

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:08:28 PM

hi i bought tokens, how can i add them in MEW ? Whats the token adress and decimal?

When will the tokens come to exchange?
SiberianWanderer

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

hi i bought tokens, how can i add them in MEW ? Whats the token adress and decimal?

The tokens will only be generated after the ICO finishes, soon after it should start getting listed on exchanges. Thing is, they don't even have a proper blockchain development team so far to create the tokens... Roll Eyes
saimonji_miko

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:12:25 PM

you already started the service?

what is the figure of 2016 and 2017?

https://gyazo.com/4c28c97f0aac75963f5adbb2b5fa4c5f

you have prototype?
saimonji_miko

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:00:27 PM

you have time schedule?

I cannot find it in whitepaper and website.
cmc_2018

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

How many other ICO's give a refund just out of curiosity?

if I send money to invest in something I wouldn't expect to be able to ask for it back
kentjyan

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:20:08 AM

you have time schedule?

Hi

Our Roadmap is indeed on our website https://bbcoin.tradove.com/  just above the key dates information.

We are in presales period now, prior to our public sale period from 1-15 February.

Following the conclusion of the public sale (ICO), the BBCoins will be created and all investors (whether in presale or public sale) will be contacted to request their digitial wallet addresses for the delivery of their BBCoin.

Kind Regards

-Kent
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:26:47 AM

How many other ICO's give a refund just out of curiosity?

if I send money to invest in something I wouldn't expect to be able to ask for it back

Thanks for your observation. I chose to offer refunds for a limited period (requests closed on 14 January) to restore confidence in BBCoin after some negative comments. Perhaps we haven't done as good a job of promoting our plans as we might have until now!  We are working our way through refund requests in date order.

I am encouraged to see that some early refundees and chosen to re-invest and I am hopeful that others who see that we were indeed prepared to return funds will also choose to again purchase BBCoins.

You have until the 31 January to purchase at the discounted rate!

Kind Regards

-Kent
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:33:30 AM

The BBCoins will be created and allocated after the conclusion of the public sale on 15 February. We will contact all purchasers for their digital wallet addresses at that time.

Listing on various public exchanges will occur after 15 February.

Good fortune to you,

-Kent
kentjyan

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 06:41:34 AM

an update on my part:
after about 24 hours I mailed again to kent.yan@tradove.com, merry.meng@tradove.net and bbcoin@tradovemail.com, yesterday. after a few hours I got a mail from merry meng that it is not possible to return the payment at the moment.
surprisingly I got the refund today and I am glad to be out. I do not care whether tradove will be a big thing in the next years or not. they are unorganised and I missed the interaction with and the proximity to us, the investors. without that, I cannot trust such a company.
I will consider this as an experience.
and because I was curious, I have just mailed to some of their corporating companies whether they really are active in this network and I am looking forward to their replies.

Best wishes

Hi

I'm pleased to hear you received your refund smoothly but of course, regret that your experience led you to do so.

I hear your feedback that you didn't receive enough direct interaction with me and my team and that this made it hard for you to trust our project. I have resolved to be much more active in this forum and have engaged additional ICO experienced staff to assist.

I am confident that you will receive endorsements of our existing Tradove network and website from the companies you have contacted. Please do share your experiences and feedback here.

Please let me know if I can provide you with any additional information at any time.

Kind Regards

-Kent
saimonji_miko

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:33:28 AM

thx Kent, do you have already any prototype?

you have time schedule?

Hi

Our Roadmap is indeed on our website https://bbcoin.tradove.com/  just above the key dates information.

We are in presales period now, prior to our public sale period from 1-15 February.

Following the conclusion of the public sale (ICO), the BBCoins will be created and all investors (whether in presale or public sale) will be contacted to request their digitial wallet addresses for the delivery of their BBCoin.

Kind Regards

-Kent
Arkazle

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:03:56 AM

Is there any bonus system for presales period?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: