Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:04:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price 6000$  (Read 1519 times)
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:07:55 AM

Is it possible to reach Bitcoin price 6000$ in the month end october 2017?
How do u think? Is it happen? advance thanks for your replies.
Well, any thing can happen in the crypto currency world today the price is and tomorrow it is on the decline trend. $6,000 is a possibility before end of October but am not optimistic about how possible would that come to reality owning to fact there maybe panic sell before end of October as a result of November Fork.
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:59:35 AM

indeed anything can happen to bitcoin, but of course we hope hardfork events will bring bitcoin to better progress, I guess no need to panic to deal with that event, as rising and falling from bitcoin price I think a common thing
mathuo 444

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:24:53 AM

No may be stay on 5000$ rank for long time like what happen when reach 4,000$ after 3 month may be stay on 6000$

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:28:27 AM

No may be stay on 5000$ rank for long time like what happen when reach 4,000$ after 3 month may be stay on 6000$

Seems so,  but I think Bitcoin can reach $6000 at the end of this month.  There are indicators that it will especially the Fork and the promised profit of Bitcoin gold once the fork happen.  Well some how, bitcoin price is quite stable around this range now.  Probably just a calm before the storm (price spike).

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mathuo 444

Activity: 112

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:37:36 AM

now BTC will Depend on users they will get BTG if they keep buy BTG price will down ifnot price will up to 6,000$

Capazoolo

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:23:21 AM

all this Depend on users if they trust in btc and not exchange it to BTG price may up to 6,000$

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:47:03 PM

I think the price will now last until the end of the month, maybe $6000 will be hit before the hard fork for a reason that bitcoin price increases later to strengthen the bitcoin price. However we will definitely see the value of $6000 this year, I'm sure of it.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:09:33 PM

I think the price will now last until the end of the month, maybe $6000 will be hit before the hard fork for a reason that bitcoin price increases later to strengthen the bitcoin price. However we will definitely see the value of $6000 this year, I'm sure of it.

Pretty not sure it will not be this week or on Monday, because of the impending Hard Fork but yes it will be this year that we can sure see the $6000 value, or more because of the Fork we can see a correction with the price and the many buyers of bitcoin right now, and I think we have gained new investor this time.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:33:07 PM

Pretty not sure it will not be this week or on Monday, because of the impending Hard Fork but yes it will be this year that we can sure see the $6000 value, or more because of the Fork we can see a correction with the price and the many buyers of bitcoin right now, and I think we have gained new investor this time.
We never know maybe bitcoin value were reach $6000 this time even hardfork happen I know that this time no one can stop bitcoin to raising up. Moreover I think this time bitcoin value was going to be large more than we expected. I know that this time bitcoin value was possibly reach up to $7000.
Forts1946

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:46:14 PM

Yes it is possible and happen only after 1 day from your post not only rich but push up

rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:09:46 PM

We are already here! Cheesy Though I am not expecting this to happen. Considering that there are upcoming forks within just days, I though that there will be a big resistance to breaking the 6000 dollar wall. Well, I stand corrected. This is a great sign that despite of the upcoming forks, Bitcoin stays as firm as ever and is not affected of FUDs circulating the Bitcoin Community. Hope it does not fall anytime soon.

wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:20:58 PM

We are already here! Cheesy Though I am not expecting this to happen. Considering that there are upcoming forks within just days, I though that there will be a big resistance to breaking the 6000 dollar wall. Well, I stand corrected. This is a great sign that despite of the upcoming forks, Bitcoin stays as firm as ever and is not affected of FUDs circulating the Bitcoin Community. Hope it does not fall anytime soon.
That is what people were really not expecting that the price of bitcoin increase suddenly too much and specially before 25th october. i think that this is a remarkable increase in the price of bitcoin, in fact people are still very confident and they still want to invest money in bitcoin which is causing the price to increase more and more.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:47:45 PM

That is what people were really not expecting that the price of bitcoin increase suddenly too much and specially before 25th october. i think that this is a remarkable increase in the price of bitcoin, in fact people are still very confident and they still want to invest money in bitcoin which is causing the price to increase more and more.

This is just an beginning mate and bitcoin will surprise us many times before the end of the year as the current price was expected to be achieved at the end of the year but we are sitting there comfortably before 2 months of year end and now be ready to see some extra ordinary price in coming months and that is the reason people are continuously investing their money in bitcoins.
LuciferAB

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:13:34 AM

I knew that bitcoin will grow.  I am thankful that its  price become 6000$ it mean it just incredible, outstanding. And i know that it price goes high in near future. It provide a hope to the people to invest in bitcoin. Its price goes steadily increase so I think by the end of year its price almost 7000 $
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:24:32 AM

I knew that bitcoin will grow.  I am thankful that its  price become 6000$ it mean it just incredible, outstanding. And i know that it price goes high in near future. It provide a hope to the people to invest in bitcoin. Its price goes steadily increase so I think by the end of year its price almost 7000 $
My advice do not get carried away. The price may drop after the fork. If you trade stocks online you need to be prepared to keep abreast and manage to sell the bitcoins before the price will go down. If you intend to store your bitcoins for a long time then you will not change anything. You only get moral satisfaction from the fact what are the numbers you see on the price tag.
Thiptiout

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:40:47 AM

price say this word   "6000$ by the end of 20-10-2017" no one think this Date will be fast like that
Hishadinin

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:41:55 AM

you talk about 6,000$ and now we track price to up to 6,500$ (only 1 day make change )
Wesarind

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:05:08 AM

you talk about 6,000$ and now we track price to up to 6,500$ (only 1 day make change )

The price has already broken $6100. If the 2X upgrade is cancelled, the price could be higher.
Mistafreeze

Activity: 897
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:07:55 PM

I am expecting $10k before fork however after fork price will settle down to $6k
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:47:31 PM

The price has already broken $6100. If the 2X upgrade is cancelled, the price could be higher.

Why would 2X fork cancellation make the price higher? I don't see 2X as a real threat as much as BCC in 1 August fork. I doubt the community is worried about it either. There isn't much risk of economic split and I'm quite certain the major community regard the 2X coin as another altcoin.

Quite the opposite, the event of 2X fork could potentially increase the price as people trying to accumulate Bitcoin before the fork to earn more free 2X. Exactly like what happens right now, I'm the BTG fork is contributing to the current rise somehow.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: