Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:37:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][EKA] Elektra Coin ICO  (Read 61380 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:22:04 PM

The few things we know about Bruno (Gleb) are not too palatable. He sits in this forum whole day and trolls. He has been posting his dumb memes in bitconnect thread for almost a year. He is borderline retarded and obsessed  He is also a convicted rapist (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0).

I'm gonna make this so fuckin easy for the retards in this thread that when the smoke clears they'll all be accepted into MENSA.

All a retard - or anybody else on the planet - has to do is show definitive proof that I'm a convicted rapist and theymos has my permission to ban each and every user account I have on this forum.

TBC, the task is fairly simple, for I'm the liar and all others who've claimed that I'm a rapist are truth-tellers, ergo the statement MUST be true, thus easily provable. Have at it, and if my calculations are correct, I'll be gone from the crypto space my noon today my time.

meantime i will continu too exersice my border line retardiness. <-- Please ask one of your fellow truth-tellers if you didn't see what I did there.

And please show proof of at least one borderline retard who uses hyphens and dashes correctly most of the time.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to now look up the word palatable, with my first guess being its means eatable plate. First though, I'm gonna extract an algorithm to the described the myriad pigeons eating scraps of bagels I just tossed them because ... wait for it ... I have a beautiful mind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:24:57 PM

Anthony F claimed to have 64000 tokens there.  Then again he claimed he was going to give them away too
StillCrypto

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:59:06 PM

Dude, you've totally lost it! I have more than enough folks in this space that will vouch for my character and will go on record to declare that I'm in no way affiliated with Alektra Coin past, present or future.

Brock was definitively connected with Elektra when I exposed him, where thereafter he expunged a many of his social media sites with the exception of Linkedin, which does perplex me, with perhaps he lost the login password. FWIW, there is another Brock Burkett in Texas who is a Bitcoiner which may be him, but I've yet found a definitive link to prove such, hence leaving him outta the equation till now.

Feel free in proving to the community that you're a retard by continually expressing that I'm in some way connected to this obvious scam. We'll (as in the community, asshole) be waiting and watching.

Bruno Kucinskas (pronounced coo-chins-kiss)

Anybody that would like to vouch for Bruno Kucinskas please come forward.  

Meanwhile, what would you think about helping start a bounty ICO with it's own coin?

I don't want to discuss the details until you apologize for calling me "Dude".  

But it would be very bad news for whoever, or whatever Brock is, if he plans to continue running with a 6 mill bag.  

Okay, I'm in, sir (note, not dude).

I suggest BountyBase.com for the domain, with the token being BountyBaseCoin (BBC [if available]).

To be fair, you and I need to split the work load. One of us gleans team member pics while the other gleans bios to attach to the pics.

This is the hard part, at least for me - tossing out the dictionary so to incorporate a fair amount of misspelled words into the copy. You'll edit, resulting in a fair amount of grammatical errors over and beyond spelling.

We'll use my real name so to give the entity some cred, and you can remain anon.

LET'S DO THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I apologize for calling you dude and retard and asshole and anything else that applies.

Dude ... I mean sir, we're gonna be so fuckin rich.

PPS: bountyba.se is available.  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Great!   I can provide ideas.  Don't know how involved i can be with a team as i have my own career. 

But i think it would hinge on getting legal rights over the stolen funds, so that the team can negotiate with the thief/thieves, to either return the funds, or be cuffed, probably sooner than later, as a result of the effectiveness of the bounty organization. 

Would want to hear what a lawyer would say about this, but it seems to me things can be done through public notice to become holders in due course of the stolen funds.  This is so that bounty hunters with world wide reach can put cuffs on people wherever they find them. 

People would buy into the coin based on the estimated probabilities of recovery.   

Bounty hunters would likely be the biggest buyers of the coin, based on their inside information...how close they are to busting the perps. 

People who are doing effective doxxing also might be buyers, knowing their information brings the probability of success higher. 

People who have lost may also buy in a small percentage of their initially lost amount, betting on the possibility of some refund, but also wishing to see the arrest and conviction of the perps.  Perhaps they can be given a nominal stake if they can demonstrate just how much they lost, and to what address(es). 

Anyway, given some thought, i'm sure this could work, and would be good for the coin space. 

This type of bounty would be above board legal, not like dark web bounties.  But it would probably increase the effectiveness of all kinds of bounties.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:11:09 PM

Dude, you've totally lost it! I have more than enough folks in this space that will vouch for my character and will go on record to declare that I'm in no way affiliated with Alektra Coin past, present or future.

Brock was definitively connected with Elektra when I exposed him, where thereafter he expunged a many of his social media sites with the exception of Linkedin, which does perplex me, with perhaps he lost the login password. FWIW, there is another Brock Burkett in Texas who is a Bitcoiner which may be him, but I've yet found a definitive link to prove such, hence leaving him outta the equation till now.

Feel free in proving to the community that you're a retard by continually expressing that I'm in some way connected to this obvious scam. We'll (as in the community, asshole) be waiting and watching.

Bruno Kucinskas (pronounced coo-chins-kiss)

Anybody that would like to vouch for Bruno Kucinskas please come forward.  

Meanwhile, what would you think about helping start a bounty ICO with it's own coin?

I don't want to discuss the details until you apologize for calling me "Dude".  

But it would be very bad news for whoever, or whatever Brock is, if he plans to continue running with a 6 mill bag.  

Okay, I'm in, sir (note, not dude).

I suggest BountyBase.com for the domain, with the token being BountyBaseCoin (BBC [if available]).

To be fair, you and I need to split the work load. One of us gleans team member pics while the other gleans bios to attach to the pics.

This is the hard part, at least for me - tossing out the dictionary so to incorporate a fair amount of misspelled words into the copy. You'll edit, resulting in a fair amount of grammatical errors over and beyond spelling.

We'll use my real name so to give the entity some cred, and you can remain anon.

LET'S DO THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I apologize for calling you dude and retard and asshole and anything else that applies.

Dude ... I mean sir, we're gonna be so fuckin rich.

PPS: bountyba.se is available.  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Great!   I can provide ideas.  Don't know how involved i can be with a team as i have my own career. 

But i think it would hinge on getting legal rights over the stolen funds, so that the team can negotiate with the thief/thieves, to either return the funds, or be cuffed, probably sooner than later, as a result of the effectiveness of the bounty organization. 

Would want to hear what a lawyer would say about this, but it seems to me things can be done through public notice to become holders in due course of the stolen funds.  This is so that bounty hunters with world wide reach can put cuffs on people wherever they find them. 

People would buy into the coin based on the estimated probabilities of recovery.   

Bounty hunters would likely be the biggest buyers of the coin, based on their inside information...how close they are to busting the perps. 

People who are doing effective doxxing also might be buyers, knowing their information brings the probability of success higher. 

People who have lost may also buy in a small percentage of their initially lost amount, betting on the possibility of some refund, but also wishing to see the arrest and conviction of the perps.  Perhaps they can be given a nominal stake if they can demonstrate just how much they lost, and to what address(es). 

Anyway, given some thought, i'm sure this could work, and would be good for the coin space. 

This type of bounty would be above board legal, not like dark web bounties.  But it would probably increase the effectiveness of all kinds of bounties.

Just so that we're on the same page, we need money in our coffer so to perform what you've envisioned, thus structuring BountyBa.se (working name) as the proven lending program would guarantee enough funds in the coffer to sustain the venture for many a years.
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:39:31 PM

This may be like Cryptoxchange.net opening ico for cryptoxchange.io to pay out the old outstanding loans and move to new site
StillCrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:29:10 PM

Just so that we're on the same page, we need money in our coffer so to perform what you've envisioned, thus structuring BountyBa.se (working name) as the proven lending program would guarantee enough funds in the coffer to sustain the venture for many a years.

Yes part of the value of BountyBa.se is that it is funded for the long game.  So like any ICO a pie chart would picture how the funds will be used.  The more transparent the better, as the perps trade on darkness.

For example, for each case, a single wallet address can be published as the official destination of any funds returned voluntarily as a result of negotiations...and for communicating with the perps.  So all coin holders would know when the program is succeeding, and how much will be their next payout.  

A potential buyer of the coin could be perps themselves, incentivising them to give up the entire amount in exchange for a non_prosecution agreement from BountyBa.se, and a relative payout, assuming they come in under the radar of any possible KYC requirement for big buyers.

Similarly, there needs to be incentive for perp teams to betray each other, and for fed agents to get involved as moonlighters, if not as an agency.
Enddays7

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:52:10 PM

If you are scammed by Elektracoin, I would advise you to stop listening to youtube promoters that ask you to sign up for a new ICO's. Elektracoin and few other new ICO owner is nobody than a youtube promoter and he is planning to bring more sites to scam people. Stop being greedy with ICO's that has lending platforms.

s_CRYPTO_nit

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:19:33 PM

how many tokens in total are you issuing?
haItyoudogIovers

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:52:10 PM

Hi Uncle Gleb, if you've got the key, make sure you let this team functions silently. Thanks
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:54:19 PM

Hi Uncle Gleb, if you've got the key, make sure you let this team functions silently. Thanks

I'm not part of the team, bud.

Bruno
Random816

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:55:49 PM

Anthony F claimed to have 64000 tokens there.  Then again he claimed he was going to give them away too

Yeah he was pumping the shit out of this ICO on youtube and unfortunately I fell for it.  He also tried to get the dude to refund him his money "Team US" eh?  I knew as soon as I sent the BTC it was a scam, just got over excited and didn't think straight.  Red flags all over the place.

Anyone saying Mr. Gleb here ruined it for everyone needs to sit back and realize this was a scam from the get go, just as many of them(lending platforms) are.  This one just didn't pan out for anyone other then the scammer.  

Has anyone here tried to do anything useful like tried to figure out where all the BTC is now?  Or you can just sit here and fight on the internet all day~

Oh and BTW, if you got scammed on this, it sucks, that is part of the risk/reward these cryptos have offered us.  To cry about it and constantly blame others is ridiculous and you look like complete dumbasses.  No-one forced you to send in your BTC, YOU DID IT.  SUCK IT UP.
Nicknero

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:04:20 PM

Has anyone here tried to do anything useful like tried to figure out where all the BTC is now?  Or you can just sit here and fight on the internet all day~

Of course we did. Traced the BTC all the way to some wallet now holding about 6 mill worth of BTC. While the ICO was capped 3 mill.

Which means 2 things:
Either they run a multiple ICO scam.
Or they way oversold their ICO, which is more likely because the "sold" counter had to be updated manually.

Either way, it was a scam from the start and it is FREAKING obvious. But for me it was the first ICO I even encountered so I didn't know any better. I didn't do my dudiligence and that is my own damn fault.

Anyone still trying to convince themselves that Bruno is behind all this is fking retarded. Your money is gone and you're jusy trying to blame others on your mistake because you can't handle the fact that you will never see your dollars again. Deal with it, learn from your mistakes and move on. Take this as a lesson and do your god damn research next time before throwing money at your monitor.
healix21

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:14:37 PM

Shame on this project.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:03:24 PM

Of course we did. Traced the BTC all the way to some wallet now holding about 6 mill worth of BTC. While the ICO was capped 3 mill.

Which means 2 things:
Or they way oversold their ICO, which is more likely because the "sold" counter had to be updated manually.

Either way, it was a scam from the start and it is FREAKING obvious. But for me it was the first ICO I even encountered so I didn't know any better. I didn't do my dudiligence and that is my own damn fault.

Anyone still trying to convince themselves that Bruno is behind all this is fking retarded. Your money is gone and you're jusy trying to blame others on your mistake because you can't handle the fact that you will never see your dollars again. Deal with it, learn from your mistakes and move on. Take this as a lesson and do your god damn research next time before throwing money at your monitor.

Thanks, Nick.

Revisiting your earlier post, I see where I fucked up and misread, thinking at the time I was being accused of being the dev, hence creating the wrath on myself via sarcasm picked up as realism. My cred is so ruined.  Cry Cry Cry

I feel better now.
Nicknero

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:57:14 PM

Which means 2 things:

Thanks, Nick.

Revisiting your earlier post, I see where I fucked up and misread, thinking at the time I was being accused of being the dev, hence creating the wrath on myself via sarcasm picked up as realism. My cred is so ruined.  Cry Cry Cry

I feel better now.

You're welcome bud, and sorry for lashing out at you before for doxing these scammy asses. Although I still doubt that Brock is even involved in all of this horseshit.
Like I said, being the first ICO I deal with, I didn't know any better and I just completely fell for the "Too good to be true" trap.
Keep up the good work. Your posts are freaking hilarious.
whyyousoserious

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:37:44 AM

Which means 2 things:

Thanks, Nick.

Revisiting your earlier post, I see where I fucked up and misread, thinking at the time I was being accused of being the dev, hence creating the wrath on myself via sarcasm picked up as realism. My cred is so ruined.  Cry Cry Cry

I feel better now.

You're welcome bud, and sorry for lashing out at you before for doxing these scammy asses. Although I still doubt that Brock is even involved in all of this horseshit.
Like I said, being the first ICO I deal with, I didn't know any better and I just completely fell for the "Too good to be true" trap.
Lmao so you made the account on nov 2... Hmmmm and only post on Elektra.. sounds skechy

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Nicknero

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:23:11 AM

Which means 2 things:

Thanks, Nick.

I feel better now.

Lmao so you made the account on nov 2... Hmmmm and only post on Elektra.. sounds skechy
And? What are you trying to imply?
Elektra is the reason I found this forum. I don't give a fuck about other threads.
rudystyle

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:34:53 AM

Which means 2 things:

Thanks, Nick.

I feel better now.

lol too good to be true? You must be kidding. The devs were anonymous. No functional website. No team. So how does that translate to be too good to  be true for you?

phucbot93

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:59:40 AM

fuck this scam coin. If i invest my money into hextra or credence, i can earn lots of money. Fuck this bastard !!
whyyousoserious

Activity: 316

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:04:46 PM

Which means 2 things:

Thanks, Nick.

I feel better now.

lol too good to be true? You must be kidding. The devs were anonymous. No functional website. No team. So how does that translate to be too good to  be true for you?

Gleb post the pic way before that kid make he's account on nov 2... lmao ...

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: