Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.2 BTC or less in Emergency  (Read 542 times)
ico2bux (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:31:49 AM

Hello,

I search someone who can make me a loan of 0.2 BTC or Less

I don't have Collateral in cryptos currency
But i have funds in FIAT next week unblocked and part of fund tomorrow

If you know a solution tell me, but i don't think !

I can provide you all documents you need.

- Proof of payment
- ID card etc
- Phone number etc

Purpose me interest you want
I'm in emergency !

Thanks in advance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:01:14 AM

sorry to say this mate, i do not think there will be a lender can provide this amount to you without collateral, specially your account is newbie it is very risky to deal with, this is online your identity is hard to recognized even you provide your ID and cellphone number its hard to give trust easily. This is a business no one want to scam because it has a big possibility sorry again for the word.

I suggest you will ask to your immediate family about your situation those is the one who can help you, or ask some friends the one who knows you better. or ask in other financial provider.
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:15:42 PM

If you need coins, then use the fiat funds that you'll be getting next week to buy them - no amount of personal documents is going to work as collateral.

If you need money today, you should go get a loan somewhere that will trust you without collateral. A credit card or something, but not here
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:09:43 PM

Provide me 1.1x the loan amount in fiat currency and I will fill this loan. Interest rate on the loan will be 5% per month.

Escrow accepted.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:30:07 PM

The lender's section makes for good bedtime reading. It's like my go-to bedtime storybook. Lots of interesting offers from nobodys and scammers and wanna-be fraudsters attempting to filch a few satoshis from lenders here.

The chuckle I get from these newbies pleading for loans while offering IDs, passports, signboards with vague promises to repay, IOU contracts (worth the paper they are written on) etc. Priceless.

Looking forward to the next episodes.

Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 11:46:37 PM

Hello,

I search someone who can make me a loan of 0.2 BTC or Less

I don't have Collateral in cryptos currency
But i have funds in FIAT next week unblocked and part of fund tomorrow

If you know a solution tell me, but i don't think !

I can provide you all documents you need.

- Proof of payment
- ID card etc
- Phone number etc

Purpose me interest you want
I'm in emergency !

Thanks in advance

Sorry OP you could not possibly make a loan request filled without a valid collateral,a valid I.D that you're going to provide could be fake or someone else, it will bring bad luck to you and to the person you're going to use as well, I think it is better to just wait for your next week funds.

P.S everyone is in emergency situation where they always think is all about money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: