Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:39:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for another 0.15 btc loan, can fill collateral with 130% ( 3 days )  (Read 727 times)
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:36:20 PM

I think I need to add this here that the collateral coins have not yet hit my hitbtc account.
I have contacted their support and they said they are working on it. Hopefully these coins will go in...  The transaction should have enough confimations by now.

If you contact support and they are indeed aware of a problem then i dont see any reason to worry.
I guess that they will credit them to your account there,sooner or later.

BTW its realy need 1 day to move TGT's?

Can you elaborate on your question?
If you meant how it took one day to post here is due to me noticing the issue very late last night, contacting their support and waiting for a positive response before posting here just in case I made an error (such as a new coins needing 100 network confirmations - though I'm on 6000+ now).

I will also add that I am extremely happy with the speed of the response from the support and can recommend their service because of it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: