Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:46:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EtherDoge  (Read 705 times)
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:52:34 AM

Dogecoin has the character / image of a Shiba dog in Dogecoin image as it is often used by memes for as a laugh in the social medial. Dogecoin is also a virtual currency that can be converted into Bitcoin currency Grin
aanbudi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:48:22 AM

It's still very early to talk about Etherdoge. This coin has just been logged in recently and the Developer has done the Airdrop. Currently transactions to Etherdelta are still locked. The news says that it will open on the 23rd tomorrow.
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:58:10 AM

It's still very early to talk about Etherdoge. This coin has just been logged in recently and the Developer has done the Airdrop. Currently transactions to Etherdelta are still locked. The news says that it will open on the 23rd tomorrow.

yes that's right, let's wait tomorrow on the 23rd of October edoge can be trade in etherdelta, i hope it's really happen because i lost some eth balance because of my mistake that make deposit when edoge still locked, hopefully tomorrow lock opened and transaction can be trade.  Smiley
Peasantfarmguy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:23:56 AM

yes that's right, let's wait tomorrow on the 23rd of October edoge can be trade in etherdelta, i hope it's really happen because i lost some eth balance because of my mistake that make deposit when edoge still locked, hopefully tomorrow lock opened and transaction can be trade.  Smiley

I hope you are right.
GUI_Center

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:43:43 AM

Guess we will see tomorrow if it's tradable. It might be a worthwhile buy but the current price does not reflect the true coin value.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: