Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chart of the Day | Bitcoin is Today's big Gainer  (Read 336 times)
valerie_zurich (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 12:28:18 PM

Bitcoin is the clear winner amid cryptocurrency markets for the day. Traders in BTC/USD markets kept up the bullish market sentiment even after the resistance level of $6000 was broken.

Chart Source:

https://cryptocoincharts.info/pair/btc/usd/bitstamp/today

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:02:21 PM

I thought that the 6k barrier was going to be difficult to break, but it seems that i was wrong with that prediction because we did it in less than an hour, it is amazing the way that bitcoin is rising at the moment.
And it looks like ethereum is doing all the opposite to bitcoin, because it is only dropping, and atm's price is below $290, that is scary as fuck, but who knows, maybe the price is down because of the last fork of ethereum in the last few days.
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:52:26 PM

Looks like Bitcoin is really beating back the alts this month too; market dominance of BTC has risen to 58% currently, an increase of 10% this month alone. Good thing I got out of alts in last august. A month ago I thought the previous ATH of september the 2nd ($4975) wouldn't be surpassed anymore this year. See if BTC manages to maintain its enlarged market dominance after the HF and SX2.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:58:11 PM

Looks like Bitcoin is really beating back the alts this month too; market dominance of BTC has risen to 58% currently, an increase of 10% this month alone. Good thing I got out of alts in last august. A month ago I thought the previous ATH of september the 2nd ($4975) wouldn't be surpassed anymore this year. See if BTC manages to maintain its enlarged market dominance after the HF and SX2.

You got really lucky to get out of altcoins last August. I assume you put your money into Bitcoin; this was a great move on your part.

In the short term, we might see drops soon for Bitcoin. The hard fork might not fare well for the coin due to the extreme lack of support (at least that I feel) for BTG.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:09:20 PM

Bitcoin price is very amzing because its 6000 dollars from one digit to 4 digit . For sure those people have a lot of bitcoin become a millionaire now because they can earn a lot of money because of the bitcoin. So if you want to make more money invest only you can afford to lose or keep holding bitcoin and wait the price to increase more to make more money. Pump more bitcoin!.
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:56:43 AM

Bitcoin price is very amzing because its 6000 dollars from one digit to 4 digit . For sure those people have a lot of bitcoin become a millionaire now because they can earn a lot of money because of the bitcoin. So if you want to make more money invest only you can afford to lose or keep holding bitcoin and wait the price to increase more to make more money. Pump more bitcoin!.
Especially for those early adopters just like roger ver. his money already doubled right now due to the a lot of the interest to buy the bitcoin as much as those people can.
Too many millionaire caused by adopt the bitcoin.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:48:34 AM

I think bitcoin has proven who is the king of cryptocurrency. Its dominates is almost 60% and the alts are having a bloodbath and there's no really one coin that can challenge bitcoin for a long time. The closes is ETH and Bitcoin Cash, however, those who thought that those two has a chance, has suddenly give up that idea and I'm sure are into the bitcoin ecosystem today. I think bitcoin dominance will continue as I have said, even after HF and Segwit2x. Actually those two looming implementation will push bitcoin to another step of mainstream acceptance.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:08:12 AM

I used to say before that bitcoin cannot reach $6000 and that its quite difficult for it to pump higher than $5000 but I was wrong and it seems that bitcoin can hit higher than $6000 anytime soon, It really shows that the demand in the market of bitcoin grows rapidly I can a lot of people now looking for bitcoin many of them wants to invest and earn bitcoin. I will not be surprise if time comes bitcoin become a globally accepted currency I mean legally accepted worldwide
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:58:08 AM

You got really lucky to get out of altcoins last August. I assume you put your money into Bitcoin; this was a great move on your part.

In the short term, we might see drops soon for Bitcoin. The hard fork might not fare well for the coin due to the extreme lack of support (at least that I feel) for BTG.
BTG indeed would be a fail. Even the devs are not really ready with the fork. But whatsoever happens, there would be a huge correction happening after 25th Oct in Bitcoin price. I think this price surge gave the best opportunity to get into altcoins at such a low price. I don't know why people blindly shifting their funds from altcoins to bitcoin just for free BTG which is itself a shit coin with no major support. I don't think BTG will give equal returns like BCH as people are all ready and will try to sell instantly dumping the price.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: