Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:10:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN|ICO]BPC:Revolution in Digital Advertising - Powered by Blockchain🚀🔥  (Read 4263 times)
Walked_by

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:41:37 AM

Are there any problems with the security of your platform?
There are no problems with the security at our platform. BPC Platform is an integrated solution for modern advertising which architecturally unifies components of DSP (demand-side platform), DMP (data-management platform) and AdEx (ad exchange) with SSP (supply-side platform) functionality. Enhancing it with blockchain technology allows for:
1/ secure data propagation with distributed storage, editing and maintenance
2/ real-time blockchain bidding
3/ transparent and secure data transactions via a unified deal ID ledger
4/ smart contract-enabled attribution, audience, and content analytics.
We are currently redesigning DSP, DMP, and SSP platforms to support the newest fastest blockchain transaction technologies, the deployment of smart contracts as a main mechanism of security and data management, and the development of universal blockchain based crypto IDs.

The system of protection inspires hope. Despite possible risks when the platform starts working

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maciak

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:59:46 AM

Hello  Smiley
Will conduct an pre-auction?

There was a pre-sale, but only for  investors. Token sale will be Nov 29 - Dec 30, 2017

What are the results of the pre-sale for investors? Is there any information about this?
bpc

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:03:28 AM

Hello everyone, I recently joined the forum. I'm curious to know more about your platform. There is a lot of information already written. I would like to know how your platform will create the opportunity for communication between competitors and potential partners?

BPC Platform features smart contracts to describe all kinds of interaction between all participants of programmatic advertising procedures. Whether it is a DSP requesting user data from a DMP or a traffic quality decentralised application (DAPP) requesting information from its distributed database (DDB) stored on mining nodes - these actions are processed according to smart contracts describing the basis of this type of interaction.
bpc

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:05:14 AM

Are there any problems with the security of your platform?
There are no problems with the security at our platform. BPC Platform is an integrated solution for modern advertising which architecturally unifies components of DSP (demand-side platform), DMP (data-management platform) and AdEx (ad exchange) with SSP (supply-side platform) functionality. Enhancing it with blockchain technology allows for:
1/ secure data propagation with distributed storage, editing and maintenance
2/ real-time blockchain bidding
3/ transparent and secure data transactions via a unified deal ID ledger
4/ smart contract-enabled attribution, audience, and content analytics.
We are currently redesigning DSP, DMP, and SSP platforms to support the newest fastest blockchain transaction technologies, the deployment of smart contracts as a main mechanism of security and data management, and the development of universal blockchain based crypto IDs.

The system of protection inspires hope. Despite possible risks when the platform starts working
The BPC platform will be launched in beta in Q1 2018.When it is launched, you would be able to work directly through BPC advertising console or through one of the DSPs connected to our platform.
bpc

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:12:02 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 08:27:11 AM by bpc

Hello  Smiley

There was a pre-sale, but only for  investors. Token sale will be Nov 29 - Dec 30, 2017

What are the results of the pre-sale for investors? Is there any information about this?
We raised funds in private. So it can't be traceable as ethers investment. We don't share unverifiable info. We are backed by members of GVA venture fund. This is all we can state. Private placement mostly untraceable.
capricorn121

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:00:59 AM

Hello everyone, I recently joined the forum. I'm curious to know more about your platform. There is a lot of information already written. I would like to know how your platform will create the opportunity for communication between competitors and potential partners?

BPC Platform features smart contracts to describe all kinds of interaction between all participants of programmatic advertising procedures. Whether it is a DSP requesting user data from a DMP or a traffic quality decentralised application (DAPP) requesting information from its distributed database (DDB) stored on mining nodes - these actions are processed according to smart contracts describing the basis of this type of interaction.

After a commercial release, which part of the market (in percent) do you expect?
maciak

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:06:11 AM

Hello  Smiley

We raised funds in private. So it can't be traceable as ethers investment. We don't share unverifiable info. We are backed by members of GVA venture fund. This is all we can state. Private placement mostly untraceable.

Is GVA venture fund Based in Russia?
bpc

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:18:19 AM

After a commercial release, which part of the market (in percent) do you expect?
We expect 100% of the market.
bpc

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:19:55 AM

Hello  Smiley

Is GVA venture fund Based in Russia?
Yes, you're correct.
capricorn121

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:23:42 AM

Good expectations. Good luck Wink
bpc

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:25:59 AM

Thank you very much. Wink Take care Cheesy Cheesy
capricorn121

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:32:23 AM

I have one more question. In the discussion thread saw explanations about DSP, DMP
Tell me please what SSP is?
wasean

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:35:32 AM

Just found about this Project, I will check here
bpc

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:37:54 AM

I have one more question. In the discussion thread saw explanations about DSP, DMP
Tell me please what SSP is?
Thank you for the question, SSP (supply-side platform) platform to support the newest fastest blockchain transaction technologies.A supply-side platform or sell-side platform (SSP) is a technology platform to enable web publishers to manage their advertising space inventory, fill it with ads, and receive revenue. Many of the larger web publishers of the world use a supply-side platform to automate and optimize the selling of their online media space.A supply-side platform interfaces on the publisher side to advertising networks and exchanges, which in turn interface to demand-side platforms (DSP) on the advertiser side.This system allows advertisers to put online advertising before a selected target audience. SSPs send potential impressions into ad exchanges, where DSPs purchase them on marketers’ behalf, depending on specific targeting attributes. By offering impressions to as many potential buyers as possible publishers can maximize the revenue. Therefore, SSPs are sometimes referred to as yield-optimization platforms. Often, real-time bidding (RTB) is used to complete DSP transactions.
bpc

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:42:25 AM

Hello, we are glad that you're interesting in BPC. Let me know if you'll have questions.
Walked_by

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:45:19 AM

Good luck Grin  I think it will be a successful project
bpc

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:47:37 AM

Good luck Grin  I think it will be a successful project
Thanks a lot Wink, no doubt, it will be !!
capricorn121

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:42:34 AM

Is it possible to use your platform in small online shops for advertising?
bpc

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:45:44 AM

BPC Platform will support a wide variety of services for publishers and advertisers, and small online shops aslo.  Smiley
capricorn121

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:58:08 AM

BPC Platform will support a wide variety of services for publishers and advertisers, and small online shops aslo.  Smiley
This is nice news. I can`t use Facebook for advertising. Facebook`s settings are horrible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: