Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:37:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN|ICO]BPC:Revolution in Digital Advertising - Powered by Blockchain🚀🔥  (Read 4263 times)
bpcguy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:42:21 AM

Great innovations! How did you come up with the name? Sounds fun and great Smiley BTW, where are you from?

The whole dev team was sitting in Pavel Cherkashin' s kitchen  and thought how to call their genius product, but then the youngest employee brought whiskey. Here was born the idea to name the product BPC

In fact,Blockchain Programmatic Corporation (BPC) has been established in 2017 in Silicon Valley to develop and operate the first blockchain-based programmatic advertising platform that combines the core technological solutions of any programmatic RTB service with the unique features blockchain has to add to this industry.
Pavel Cherkashin
BPC Chairman of the Board. Managing Partner at GVA Capital. Previously top executive at Adobe, Siebel (Oracle) and Microsoft. Founder of Actis (Wunderman/WPP), AdWatch (Dentsu/Aegis), Sputnik Labs (TechnoServ Consulting), the companies generating $100M+ in revenue.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sheloa

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:50:24 AM

Great innovations! How did you come up with the name? Sounds fun and great Smiley BTW, where are you from?

The whole dev team was sitting in Pavel Cherkashin' s kitchen  and thought how to call their genius product, but then the youngest employee brought whiskey. Here was born the idea to name the product BPC

In fact,Blockchain Programmatic Corporation (BPC) has been established in 2017 in Silicon Valley to develop and operate the first blockchain-based programmatic advertising platform that combines the core technological solutions of any programmatic RTB service with the unique features blockchain has to add to this industry.
Pavel Cherkashin
BPC Chairman of the Board. Managing Partner at GVA Capital. Previously top executive at Adobe, Siebel (Oracle) and Microsoft. Founder of Actis (Wunderman/WPP), AdWatch (Dentsu/Aegis), Sputnik Labs (TechnoServ Consulting), the companies generating $100M+ in revenue.

Where does this knowledge about the kitchen come from? Were you the youngest employee?
If serious what  GVA is? are they investors of the project?
Hitchcock

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:18:19 AM

Pavel Cherkashin

Where does this knowledge about the kitchen come from? Were you the youngest employee?
The site https://bpc.one/en/ indicates that the GPA investors of the BPC project and GVA is a Russian Venture fund
sheloa

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:23:49 AM

Pavel Cherkashin

The site https://bpc.one/en/ indicates that the GPA investors of the BPC project and GVA is a Russian Venture fund

It turns out that the project is Russian, but all communicate in English? And the WP is only in English. Will there be an opportunity to read it in Russian?
Ofcifreak

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:21:56 PM

The whole dev team was sitting in Pavel Cherkashin' s kitchen  and thought how to call their genius product, but then the youngest employee brought whiskey. Here was born the idea to name the product BPC

Pavel Cherkashin

If serious what  GVA is? are they investors of the project?

It turns out that the project is Russian, but all communicate in English? And the WP is only in English. Will there be an opportunity to read it in Russian?
This is an international project. The basic information on the site is also available in Russian.Reading WP in English you improve your English skills.Do you know by any chance when  the presale was?
madcoinfarmer

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:41:53 PM

The whole dev team was sitting in Pavel Cherkashin' s kitchen  and thought how to call their genius product, but then the youngest employee brought whiskey. Here was born the idea to name the product BPC

Pavel Cherkashin

If serious what  GVA is? are they investors of the project?

This is an international project. The basic information on the site is also available in Russian.Reading WP in English you improve your English skills.Do you know by any chance when  the presale was?
Private presale round Sep 1 - Sep 30, 2017
bpcguy

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:51:59 PM

How to use the demo? Have any of the participants already figured out?
Kerandias

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:59:49 PM

Having trouble using the demo? I had no problems, so everything is intuitively clear. Maybe it's worth more to describe the problem?
bpcguy

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:11:09 PM

Having trouble using the demo? I had no problems, so everything is intuitively clear. Maybe it's worth more to describe the problem?
I saw the demo version, but I have not tested it yet. I decided to learn who can already used. Is there a video review? overview with explanations
Kerandias

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:28:28 PM

I saw the demo version, but I have not tested it yet. I decided to learn who can already used. Is there a video review? overview with explanations
Unfortunately, I didn`t find the video review. You should test the demo. There is nothing complicated. All information can be read on the site or you can ask more in telegram channel
bpcguy

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:47:27 PM

Unfortunately, I didn`t find the video review. You should test the demo. There is nothing complicated. All information can be read on the site or you can ask more in telegram channel
Could you write a link to telegram ?
Kerandias

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:50:59 PM

Could you write a link to telegram ?
yes, I can. https://telegram.me/bpcofficial
focacho1

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:16:17 AM

hi! I guess this project is ready to take off! how do you expect the tokens value to grow over time? any forecast?
bluberry7

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:11:29 AM

Hi! how. any tokens are reserved for bounty? and what is the. aximium bounty per person?
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:14:00 AM