Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 05:24:14 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Most supportive cryptocurrency countries.  (Read 2709 times)
etraderhart

Activity: 42

Courtesy towards a stranger

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:32:29 PM

Ok. So for the past two months, everyday, I have been reading cryptocurrency news from all around the world. (mostly from news.bitcoin and cointelegraph) and I has summed up my top three over-all supportive and progressive crypto-communities (not just the legal factor). [Feel free to disagree with me or correct my words]

not in any order

DISCLAIMER
*My reasons came from a compilation of news articles, but the list is purely opinionated.

1. Russia
The conflicting interest b/w Putin and the Central Bank has been slowing up the pace for progress; however, recent news suggest that the guidelines for bitcoin and digital currency will be made both beneficial to the government and the local users. I think Russia will be one of the centers of the blockchain technology in the future. Not to mention that Putin and Buterin have already discussed ways for the Ethereum platform to work well for the government.

2. Scandinavian countries
Not only Russia, but countries in Northern Europe have also integrated the blockchain technology in their university programs. Not only that, but some have now allowed Bitcoin to be a method of payment for tuition fees. Aside from this, countries such as Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Switzerland are gearing towards a 'cashless' society, and digital currencies are helping them do so.

3. Japan
Of course Japan is in my list. What better way to say it, but Japan is the first to make Bitcoin a legal tender. What makes Japan enter the list is because they didn't end there. As soon as they've allowed Bitcoin to become a mode of payment, authorities then also placed their attention to the miners and ICOs. Leaving no factor behind. As of now, you can even pay utility bills with Bitcoin, and the government is supporting small households to mine digital currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
squatter

Activity: 519

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:23:39 PM

Ok. So for the past two months, everyday, I have been reading cryptocurrency news from all around the world. (mostly from news.bitcoin and cointelegraph) and I has summed up my top three most supportive and progressive crypto-communities. [Feel free to disagree with me or correct my words]

not in any order

DISCLAIMER
*My reasons came from a compilation of news articles, but the list is purely opinionated.

1. Russia
The conflicting interest b/w Putin and the Central Bank has been slowing up the pace for progress; however, recent news suggest that the guidelines for bitcoin and digital currency will be made both beneficial to the government and the local users. I think Russia will be one of the centers of the blockchain technology in the future. Not to mention that Putin and Buterin have already discussed ways for the Ethereum platform to work well for the government.

Not only Russia, but countries in Northern Europe have also integrated the blockchain technology in their university programs. Not only that, but some have now allowed Bitcoin to be a method of payment for tuition fees. Aside from this, countries such as Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Switzerland are gearing towards a 'cashless' society, and digital currencies are helping them do so.

3. Japan
Of course Japan is in my list. What better way to say it, but Japan is the first to make Bitcoin a legal tender. What makes Japan enter the list is because they didn't end there. As soon as they've allowed Bitcoin to become a mode of payment, authorities then also placed their attention to the miners and ICOs. Leaving no factor behind. As of now, you can even pay utility bills with Bitcoin, and the government is supporting small households to mine digital currencies.

I'm not sure that Russia belongs on the list. Like China, they have flip-flopped on cryptocurrencies for years. The Prosecutor General actually said in 2014 that using Bitcoin was illegal, because it functioned as a "money substitute." This stance was never enforced and indeed seems to evolved into a more progressive stance. However, they have continued to block access to cryptocurrency sites/exchanges, and released a new list of banned domains just a couple months ago.

The government has also made conflicting statements (and there are conflicting rumors). On one hand, the Finance Minister says it makes no sense to ban cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, there are rumors floating around about the "Crypto-Ruble" and that once it is launched, mining other cryptocurrencies will be considered illegal. I wouldn't include Russia simply because we have no idea what their regulations will end up looking like.

Japan, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland are definitely all taking progressives stances and are encouraging innovation and adoption.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

deadsilent

Activity: 532

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:52:50 PM

The number one on my list is Japan i think is the most supportive country when it comes to cryptocurrency. You can even travel there using your bitcoins and so much more as many merchants there are accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment. Next is Nigeria. Cryptocurrency is unstoppable there. There are over 100,000 merchants there are accepting Bitcoin. Next is Korea. Korea is a cryptocurrency powerhouse country because of the huge volume of transactions there for cryptocurrency. China is the biggest Bitcoin miners. But due to conflicts between cryptocurrency and the government. Their influence on crypto market became weaker and weaker.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Betthisnow

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:25:28 PM

I am really surprised to see that you have not any of the offshore gambling countries on your list?

While the countries you have mentioned already declared it or will declare it as legal, it's better if you are located within a country that have never mentioned bitcoin in its laws. And if something is not mentioned as illegal, it's legal.

If it will be declared as legal, then it's very likely that they will tax the revenues, but in the tax heaven offshore locations you have to pay no or only a very low tax.

MATRIXCOIN  |  CREATING BRIGHT FUTURE TOGETHER! 
██ ██ ███  MXC Lending ICO: Nov. 13  [ ANN Thread ]  ███ ██ ██
  WHITEPAPER  ▰  TWITTER  ▰  FACEBOOK  ▰  INSTAGRAM 
etraderhart

Courtesy towards a stranger

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:43:03 PM

I am really surprised to see that you have not any of the offshore gambling countries on your list?

While the countries you have mentioned already declared it or will declare it as legal, it's better if you are located within a country that have never mentioned bitcoin in its laws. And if something is not mentioned as illegal, it's legal.

If it will be declared as legal, then it's very likely that they will tax the revenues, but in the tax heaven offshore locations you have to pay no or only a very low tax.

I understand what you mean, and I agree with what you've said; but legality isn't the only factor I was looking into. I had to include the number of individuals involved in their crypto community, the transaction volume, the governmental support and ability to create a legal framework, the accessibility of cryptocurrencies and exchange platforms, the readiness of the locals in general, literate knowledge of the blockchain, and others.

After all, I only wanted to share my thoughts on the which has more 'support' compared to the rest of the world, which means, they need to have a great number of cryptocurrency activities.  Smiley
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Hello You

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:42:25 AM

Definitely not Russia and I wouldn't nominate anywhere in Scandinavia either. They've had some very silly tax treatments along with exchange banking problems. And others I've heard nothing about.

Japan is the only country that's truly cemented crypto's legitimacy. I'd say Switzerland is the runner up. There are a lot of companies based there now and some cantons accept it for tax and fine payments.

jseverson

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:26:51 AM

I disagree. While I am a fan of this approach, because this usually means Bitcoin use comes with no regulations, it also means the door to a ban is open. It just means the certain country is still at the starting point; every country that has taken a stance for or against Bitcoin used to not have one. While it's certainly possible that a country will let the use of cryptocurrency unregulated indefinitely, it's extremely unlikely, especially if you consider its booming popularity. Having laws in place give some sense of security, since it will be harder to reverse laws than to make a new one. It's always harder to deal with somebody who's sitting on a fence because you don't know what will set them off to pick a side.

ALT67890

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:11:27 AM

Japan is first on my list. As it continues to make a mark in bitcoin community as they come for a new brand of mining rigs that might soon be used and beneficial to us, giving competitors to lessen cost and more improvements to its electricity and efficiency.

As everyone have bad things to say about Russia for I don’t think anot about they’re stands on bitcoin but on personal level. I know that they have planned to used nuclear plant and convert to a mining farm, is that enough for you guys.

Don’t mixed your personal vendetta towards one nation to reality for it won’t be accurate but biased.
cas606

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:20:15 AM

I am curious how things are in this countries. From the internet, I have read that Zug, Switzerland is named as Crypto Valley, how does it compare with Japan. Since I don't know any crypto enthusiasts from these communities, I would really appreciate if I could learn further here.

Also, I found that countries like the UK and Singapore are shaping their landscape to develop crypto/blockchain, how does it measure against Japan?

Grateful for any insights, or materials to research further!
eagleman

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:29:11 AM

Russia? I really can't understand what they are up to bitcoin/crypto currency before but after launching their own cryptocurrency they started their own cryptocurrency http://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/867686/Vladimir-Putin-green-light-for-Russian-cryptocurrency-CryptoRuble-fight-bitcoin but I won't put them on my list as the "MOST" supportive country for crypto. Because if they want to support, they will and not will make their own.

Scandinavian countries, they are far from Japan's adoption I will exchange this spot with South Korea.

Japan, without a doubt this is one of the most supportive country with crypto. You should take a look also with some other countries for different continents.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Almat

Activity: 264

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:26:04 AM

Russia is supportive? The only reason why I would agree is that they're planning on creating their own. I doubt they would be kind to Bitcoin and other altcoins, based from what they have been saying.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:06:18 AM

Japan is first on my list. As it continues to make a mark in bitcoin community as they come for a new brand of mining rigs that might soon be used and beneficial to us, giving competitors to lessen cost and more improvements to its electricity and efficiency.

As everyone have bad things to say about Russia for I don’t think anot about they’re stands on bitcoin but on personal level. I know that they have planned to used nuclear plant and convert to a mining farm, is that enough for you guys.

Don’t mixed your personal vendetta towards one nation to reality for it won’t be accurate but biased.

Indeed it will be Japan at the top list because they have all reasons that they should earn all credits about the positive impact that bitcoin contributed in the world economy because if the results become opposite after introducing the bitcoin it will be criticism would be their consequence. Russia and other nation may create their own version of bitcoin for their self interest or what ever they have planned but still it will not take away the pride that already achieved by Japan.   

<<|  ARToken by CAPPASITY  |>>
> Decentralized AR/VR Ecosystem for 3D Content Exchange <
> Follow Us:  facebook | twitter | linkedin | telegram | youtube | slack | google+ <
Lieldoryn

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:05:51 AM

Ok. So for the past two months, everyday, I have been reading cryptocurrency news from all around the world. (mostly from news.bitcoin and cointelegraph) and I has summed up my top three most supportive and progressive crypto-communities. [Feel free to disagree with me or correct my words]

not in any order

DISCLAIMER

1. Russia

3. Japan

Are you from the moon fell? Russia will never be one of the centers of the blockchain technology. Bitcoin is a territory of freedom. The blockchain technology is impossible to falsify the results. Russia is a totalitarian state. Who is interested to know the truth? I'm sure that Russian government will try to ban bitcoin. They will be under the guise of blockchain technology to implement a controlled technology.

Granxis

Activity: 420

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:33:56 AM

Japan has a very positive attitude towards bitcoin and crypto. Japan and southern asiatic countries are very free countries in terms of crypto money. Especially Hong Kong and  Singapore Crypto is worth the money.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
iamTom123

Activity: 434

ChipMixer ChipMixer ChipMixer ChipMixer

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:38:42 AM

I'm not sure that Russia belongs on the list. Like China, they have flip-flopped on cryptocurrencies for years. The Prosecutor General actually said in 2014 that using Bitcoin was illegal, because it functioned as a "money substitute." This stance was never enforced and indeed seems to evolved into a more progressive stance. However, they have continued to block access to cryptocurrency sites/exchanges, and released a new list of banned domains just a couple months ago.

The government has also made conflicting statements (and there are conflicting rumors). On one hand, the Finance Minister says it makes no sense to ban cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, there are rumors floating around about the "Crypto-Ruble" and that once it is launched, mining other cryptocurrencies will be considered illegal. I wouldn't include Russia simply because we have no idea what their regulations will end up looking like.

Japan, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland are definitely all taking progressives stances and are encouraging innovation and adoption.

I fully agree. Russia could not decide whether they would be really supportive of Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency movement in general or they would be following the ban path pioneered by China. Maybe by next year we can be able to know what can be its final decision. Right now, we are hoping that there can be a strong lobby from the many Russians who are now into the cryptocurrency market for the government to instead formulate regulations rather than an outright ban.

As far as the top supportive countries for Bitcoin, it should really be Japan at the top and we all know why. I think it is Japan that lead the way on how to work with Bitcoin and make things to the benefits of the country's economy. Other countries who are afraid that they can be gobbled up by Bitcoin should look at the model set up by Japan.

Right now, in Asia, we also have South Korea (though there is an ICO ban in there), Taiwan, Thailand, the Philippines and maybe also Malaysia, Cambodia and Vietnam as countries that can soon be loving Bitcoin. I am also excited of what the continent of Africa can be able to contribute for the progress of Bitcoin (it can be a good medium of exchange in places where conflicts are existing).

cardinalVC

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:03:27 PM

There's so much hate on Russia.  Embarrassed
While they did say that they'd be making their own cryptocurrency, I don't think they'll be banning Bitcoin alongside.

I've been to Russia just last month, and they accommodate Bitcoin pretty well. There was a restaurant in Moscow that had altoins for a theme, and ordinary citizens seem to know a lot more than trading, they actually know the system behind cryptocurrency.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 630

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:11:18 PM

Japan has a very positive attitude towards bitcoin and crypto. Japan and southern asiatic countries are very free countries in terms of crypto money. Especially Hong Kong and  Singapore Crypto is worth the money.

They should be the top 1 as the most supportive country for cryptocurrencies. They are supporting mostly bitcoin and for alternative, Monacoin.

There's so much hate on Russia.  Embarrassed
I don't know what's the reason behind it, just imagine Vitalik is a Russian. Cheesy How big is the influence of Russia.

While they did say that they'd be making their own cryptocurrency, I don't think they'll be banning Bitcoin alongside.

They won't ban it, they know what's the potential of bitcoin and even they'll make their own.

I've been to Russia just last month, and they accommodate Bitcoin pretty well. There was a restaurant in Moscow that had altoins for a theme, and ordinary citizens seem to know a lot more than trading, they actually know the system behind cryptocurrency.

I didn't know about this, so they are exactly supportive that's why etraderhart included them.

countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 1638

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:41:49 PM

What are you looking for?

Do you expect to see plenty of shops and restaurants which accept BTC?
Do you plan to start some BTC business and you don't want to be taxed?
Do you want to buy drugs and sex with BTC?

Each problem has its own solution.
12tribes

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:00:27 PM

Quite a number of things have to be reviewed in order to avoid scandals and scams and my take is that's why some of the countries, especially in europe are working cautiously......
cma123

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:24:48 PM

I think we need to articulate exactly what we mean by supportive.  If we mean supportive in terms of exchanges and actual adoption in ordinary commerce, I agree that Japan is the clear leader.  If we mean supportive in terms of ICOs, I prefer those countries that at a minimum will allow you to bind a regulatory authority ab initio to the legality of an offering (so if you can get a blessing in advance and the regulator is bound, you are good).  That right now means Switzerland and a few other places (perhaps Gibraltar).  If we mean supportive of mining, then obviously we need to look at cheap electricity and necessary infrastructure, and to me that is still China.
pentol86

Activity: 296

duastu.com

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:04:10 AM

japan still number one, now they applies and accept bitcoin. i dont know why china not following japan. as we know, some percent miners is from china. i hope soon, more country take bitcoin as payment.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄     
░░░░▄████████████████▄       
░░▄████████████████████▄       
████████████████████████     
▐████████████████████████▌  ██▄▄▄ ▄▄▄██   
████████████████████████▄  ████ ████
█████████████████████████▄ ▀███████▀
████████████████████████████▄   ███▀
▐██████████████████████████▄ ▄██▀
██████████████████████████████▀
░░▀█████████████████████████████▀
░░░░▀██████████████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
.WhaleCoin.

▶  .Twitter.....
▶  .Facebook.
▶  .Website....
bubblebit

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:26:30 AM

japan still number one, now they applies and accept bitcoin. i dont know why china not following japan. as we know, some percent miners is from china. i hope soon, more country take bitcoin as payment.

Japan also comes first in my mind and now they’re making some mining rig that is lesser cost, electricity but with high performance. Haven’t heard any update as of now but Japan as we all know how technologically talented country that is really be a hit.

China in other way thought that they can manipulate the market when they tried to ban and closed exchanges but the bitcoin community answers with a swiping 6000$ price without they’re support.

There are more countries now that are supporting bitcoin/cryptocurrency as the investors and users keep doubling its number.
matuson

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:30:27 PM

I also have high hopes for Japan but as a growing number of users of bitcoin will rise and energy costs for a service transaction. Now with these challenges the Chinese. But what will happen if China will prohibit the employment of miners? Japan has limited energy and can not replace China.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:02:32 PM

I also have high hopes for Japan but as a growing number of users of bitcoin will rise and energy costs for a service transaction. Now with these challenges the Chinese. But what will happen if China will prohibit the employment of miners? Japan has limited energy and can not replace China.

China will go back to BTC once it's proven that it's not a bubble. They are scared that people will invest and it all crashes to 0 and their citizens will lose billions. It would certainly be a problem for a country that treats its people like slaves. If people don't invest locally but buy pixels in the web it's bad for the economy. I know that's a very limited thinking, but the Chinese officials are limited. It will take time but  they will eventually allow people to trade.

franco123

Activity: 182

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:34:56 AM

I'm not really sure on what the government's standing on other countries. But in our country, the Philippines, the government actually neither support nor discourage Bitcoin yet. There are no news that they are planning to ban it even if other countries alreadyd did. And the coins.ph is still running and accepting Bitcoin trading which is popular as a mean of having Bitcoin address. What will make it hard probably if the users continues to grow and might alarm the govenrment that it might be being used for illegal trading.

Emmami@758

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:36:33 AM

Ok. So for the past two months, everyday, I have been reading cryptocurrency news from all around the world. (mostly from news.bitcoin and cointelegraph) and I has summed up my top three over-all supportive and progressive crypto-communities (not just the legal factor). [Feel free to disagree with me or correct my words]

not in any order

DISCLAIMER

1. Russia

3. Japan

to day in the world number of country's using bit coins. in that japan is one of the best country  that country people using bit coins daily in their life and next USA, Singapore, Thailand, Korea, Canada, hong khong, Italy, France, Russia and Australia. these all country's playing major role to using crypto currency. china also one of the country using crypto but in that government banned using crypto currency.
ALT67890

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:23:44 AM

Indeed it will be Japan at the top list because they have all reasons that they should earn all credits about the positive impact that bitcoin contributed in the world economy because if the results become opposite after introducing the bitcoin it will be criticism would be their consequence. Russia and other nation may create their own version of bitcoin for their self interest or what ever they have planned but still it will not take away the pride that already achieved by Japan.   

That’s true, Japan is the one started it all and make bitcoin and cryptocurrency a worldwide phenomenon. There countries acceptance to this kind of Blockchain technology is a model to any other country who will soon make the step that Japan have made. I’ve heard about them making they’re own coins but not sure if it’s true but I don’t see but thing with it and I’m sure to watch about this coin and support it.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:46:38 AM

China will go back to BTC once it's proven that it's not a bubble. They are scared that people will invest and it all crashes to 0 and their citizens will lose billions. It would certainly be a problem for a country that treats its people like slaves. If people don't invest locally but buy pixels in the web it's bad for the economy. I know that's a very limited thinking, but the Chinese officials are limited. It will take time but  they will eventually allow people to trade.
China wants to ban ICO. I understand that this ban has not been canceled. In about bitcoin, the Chinese are no prohibitions not imposed. They only limit the exchange of crypto-currencies for yuan, but without it no one except the Chinese don't need. Until bitcoin will be profitable, no one will not refuse him. But the state does not want to take no responsibility so do not recognize bitcoin never.

cas606

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:58:53 AM

I fully agree. Russia could not decide whether they would be really supportive of Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency movement in general or they would be following the ban path pioneered by China. Maybe by next year we can be able to know what can be its final decision. Right now, we are hoping that there can be a strong lobby from the many Russians who are now into the cryptocurrency market for the government to instead formulate regulations rather than an outright ban.

As far as the top supportive countries for Bitcoin, it should really be Japan at the top and we all know why. I think it is Japan that lead the way on how to work with Bitcoin and make things to the benefits of the country's economy. Other countries who are afraid that they can be gobbled up by Bitcoin should look at the model set up by Japan.

Right now, in Asia, we also have South Korea (though there is an ICO ban in there), Taiwan, Thailand, the Philippines and maybe also Malaysia, Cambodia and Vietnam as countries that can soon be loving Bitcoin. I am also excited of what the continent of Africa can be able to contribute for the progress of Bitcoin (it can be a good medium of exchange in places where conflicts are existing).

Interesting insights! If i am keen to learn more about Japan's model, as well as other countries you mentioned - South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Php, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, how would you suggest I learn more about them?

Re: Africa, agree, which countries would you bet on, that will become the earlier hotspots there?
Bitcoin_BOy$

Activity: 714

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:29:07 AM

Russia prepares, to legalize bitcoin and start there own cryptocurrency. That's a good news, but they must have an interest. it still mysterious how things will go there because
the conflict between the gov and the central bank. The russian gov want miners to register, maybe they can oblige some miners to use there's hashing power to ddos some websites, or hacking ....
reliable

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:36:28 AM

Japan is certainly the no 1 country in terms of related to cypto currencies. Their govt is friendly to this type of technology and China once used to be a leader in this space and now it is falling back as they have banned recently ICO and and also curbed their exchanges.

lili song

Activity: 686

❤ Angel Token ❤

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:46:44 AM

Japan and South Korea is the most. But number 1 and biggest is still Japan.
China ban bitcoin , because the government can't control bitcoin.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█    
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌    
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌    
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌    
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀      
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀        
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀          
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

orions.belt19

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:04:49 AM

Japan also comes first in my mind and now they’re making some mining rig that is lesser cost, electricity but with high performance. Haven’t heard any update as of now but Japan as we all know how technologically talented country that is really be a hit.

China in other way thought that they can manipulate the market when they tried to ban and closed exchanges but the bitcoin community answers with a swiping 6000$ price without they’re support.

There are more countries now that are supporting bitcoin/cryptocurrency as the investors and users keep doubling its number.

I wish that my country had the same kind of support for bitcoin and cryptocurrency such as Japan. So far, it's still in the introductory stage and is about the be recognized and accepted. I believe that Japan has made some efforts to cater for the bitcoin users in their country and this encourages them to continue using bitcoin. China has some influence because I heard their to be huge number of bitcoin users in their country. From what I see, more and more countries are now choosing to support cryto and bitcoin.

xebecstyx

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:10:29 AM

not in any order

DISCLAIMER

1. Russia

3. Japan

I, too, agree with the point about Russia. I have recently read that they are not comfortable using bitcoin as a currency and is even planning to sanction people who use them. Russia's stand is not really in support of the furtherance of bitcoin as currency in the global trading block. Japan, on the other hand, has been a big player that supports bitcoin to be used globally and are even encouraging businesses in their countries to use it, or invest in it. I guess the difference in the innovation mindset is what affects these two countries to have conflicting ideas about bitcoins.

Lordmancer II — MMO RPG where you can mine cryptocurrency
lordmancer2.ioANN
Basmic

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:27:00 PM

It seems to me that there are no States that support the development of bitcoin. Everything rests only on the enthusiasm of people who believe in bitcoin. States are trying to benefit from it or on the contrary to deny. The state's attitude to bitcoin is possible to judge the degree of democratic society. All dictatorships ban bitcoin because they are afraid of losing control over people.

Cloud27

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:38:12 PM

Russia is a supportive country in the cryptocurrency, recently they provide a pilot city in Russia that will cater local agencies, one that will manage the security and protection of its people in cryptocurrency while the other one is an information dissemination to its people about cryptocurrency.

https://news.bitcoin.com/russia-pilot-city-launch-cryptocurrency-agencies/

BitcoinLaws

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:20:08 PM

Canada is welcoming leagl ICO and fintech startup via the sandbox program https://www.securities-administrators.ca/industry_resources.aspx?id=1588

Jating

Activity: 365

AngelToken- World's First Refundable ICO

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:39:36 PM

Interesting insights! If i am keen to learn more about Japan's model, as well as other countries you mentioned - South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Php, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, how would you suggest I learn more about them?

Re: Africa, agree, which countries would you bet on, that will become the earlier hotspots there?

Vietnam just banned bitcoin - https://www.coindesk.com/vietnams-central-bank-announces-ban-on-bitcoin-payments/

To learn more about them you should look for news relating or bitcoin in that country. Or you can try to check their local boards here however, you need to translate everything. As far as Africa, I see Nigeria as the emerging nation in terms of bitcoin in Africa. For more news you can also follow bitcoin scene in Africa here: https://bitcoinhub.co.za/

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
Siren

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:00:26 PM

not in any order

DISCLAIMER

1. Russia

3. Japan

Please removed Russia, they are not supportive of cryptocurrency and its not a safe haven either. Observed how they contradict once statement and you will get the idea that they are against it. I'm saying yes to Scandinavian countries, Sweden and Switzerland are leading the way. Latest news we see is that they are going to accept bitcoin as payment or tuition fees. Of course Japan no question is the leader now because China is out of the picture. There are also smaller countries in Asia as well that are bitcoin friendly.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 1624

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:36:23 PM

I agree with you on Japan. Right now they are the ones who support Bitcoin the most. Bitcoins are 100% legal in a number of other nations as well, such as Singapore, Switzerland and South Korea. But the situation there is not as bright as that in Japan, as there are difficulties with the tax structure and red tape.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
J. Cooper

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:36:56 PM

How about Singapore? Recently they declared they would not be interested in regulating cryptocurrency. Rather they would look at activities surrounding cryptocurrency (I am positive they're implying Ico's here) and regulate if necessary.

goldblumandpartners

Activity: 70

Arbeit macht müde und krank!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 11:12:24 AM

This is a screenshot of the latest invoice for company formation from a Trade register of Canton Zug, Switzerland:

BTC and ETH now accepted as a payment option.

So, which one is better for blockchain, BTC and other cryptocurrencies?

Cool Cool Cool

🇨🇭 Swiss 🇨🇭 lawyer 🇨🇭 www.goldblum.eu 🇨🇭 Telegram: @Goldblum 🇨🇭 WhatsApp: +41762806824 🇨🇭 All blockchain-related questions (ICO/BTC etc)
The Cryptologist

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:59:01 AM

not in any order

DISCLAIMER

1. Russia

3. Japan

Japan is supportive all the way but I'm not sure about Russia because they are still under discussions.

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│    MEDIUM    |    Live Chat on DISCORD    │████████████
Gotottack

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:12:35 AM

I do not think it substantially matters if the country you are in is not supportive of Bitcoins unless it is able to shutdown all online Bitcoin transactions. When I say transactions, it necessarily includes buying, selling, trading, mining, money exchanges, campaign signatures, and etc. If the country you are in is powerful and is capable enough to stopping all these forms of money-making businesses through Bitcoins, then KUDOS! Otherwise, most probably than not, it does not substantially matter if the country you are in is supportive of Bitcoins.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,CoinPayments,
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
Sorliand

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:42:44 PM

not in any order

DISCLAIMER

1. Russia

3. Japan

they support virtual money (start them own coins) not support bitcoin

you must add Dubai and Asia countries like Korea 
cma123

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:49:34 PM

Is anyone aware of any law firm or other entity doing a large survey of existing law/regulatory guidance around the world?  I'm an attorney and I'm working on one and wondering where to publish it and if I am wasting my time.  Thanks.
cryptojac17

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:54:37 PM

I do not think it substantially matters if the country you are in is not supportive of Bitcoins unless it is able to shutdown all online Bitcoin transactions. When I say transactions, it necessarily includes buying, selling, trading, mining, money exchanges, campaign signatures, and etc. If the country you are in is powerful and is capable enough to stopping all these forms of money-making businesses through Bitcoins, then KUDOS! Otherwise, most probably than not, it does not substantially matter if the country you are in is supportive of Bitcoins.
cryptocurrency as we all knows that it has no boundary anywhere in the world in any form of business as long as it is recognizes by your counterpart and as long as there is internet, but in our countries they are starting to adopt crypto currency as a mode payment specially in some remittances in which it is more economical fast and reliable.

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:17:43 PM

How about Singapore? Recently they declared they would not be interested in regulating cryptocurrency. Rather they would look at activities surrounding cryptocurrency (I am positive they're implying Ico's here) and regulate if necessary.

Japan and South Korea already legalize bitcoin as legal transaction officially meanwhile Singapore still not have any regulation yet
Anyway it's good news if more country legalize bitcoin so it can reach $ 10.000 within a year.

As we know more people interest on bitcoin from time to time so that's why their government must support people's need !

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
leonair

Activity: 294

Minimizing a possibility of the token value going

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:31:40 PM

Yes of course in some point governments is not substantially in not recognizing Bitcoins as a payment but still it will be more helpful if they do that in the future as it will contribute a big impact to Bitcoin's potential growth in the future. It is much more better for Government to not support Bitcoin at all than to regulate it with taxes or worst ban it. For whatever may happens in the future I believe that people who wants to use Bitcoin will find a way to use it no matter how their countries contradict it.

🔒 SafeCrypt.io  █████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
yojodojo21

Activity: 140

THE TRUTH IS WAITING.

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:20:57 AM

Of course The Number one supportive Country For Me is Japan, We Have Rumors Spreading All Over This Forum that Says Satoshi Nakamoto is Hiding His/Her Identity, In Satoshi's Name The Creator Of Our Beloved Bitcoin is Specifically A japanese.
Furthermore, Japan is The Leading Country that really Accepts Bitcoin. Maybe in Just After 3-4 Years They Will be a Cashless country because of bitcoin.

ORCAf

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:41:16 PM

1. Russia

Unlucky 13: Russia starts blocking cryptocurrency-focused sites  Huh

https://coingeek.com/unlucky-13-russia-starts-blocking-cryptocurrency-focused-sites/
lili song

❤ Angel Token ❤

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:15:43 PM

I think Japan and Korea is the most supportive cryptocurrency. Their country already accept cryptocurrency for online transactions.
For my country, from now just still only one online website accept bitcoin for online transactions, and many payment gateway accept bitcoin.

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀        
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀          
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

cas606

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:02:32 AM

I think we need to articulate exactly what we mean by supportive.  If we mean supportive in terms of exchanges and actual adoption in ordinary commerce, I agree that Japan is the clear leader.  If we mean supportive in terms of ICOs, I prefer those countries that at a minimum will allow you to bind a regulatory authority ab initio to the legality of an offering (so if you can get a blessing in advance and the regulator is bound, you are good).  That right now means Switzerland and a few other places (perhaps Gibraltar).  If we mean supportive of mining, then obviously we need to look at cheap electricity and necessary infrastructure, and to me that is still China.

Thanks for sharing! Gibraltar is an interesting, and to me a new mentioning I haven't encountered yet. Thanks again!
HimJum2

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:06:37 AM

As far as I know from an article,JAPAN,SCANDIVIAN COUNTRIES and RUSSIA are the most supportive cryptocurrency countries.But to me,JAPAN is the number one supportive country for cryptocurrency./b]
cas606

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:08:59 AM

Is anyone aware of any law firm or other entity doing a large survey of existing law/regulatory guidance around the world?  I'm an attorney and I'm working on one and wondering where to publish it and if I am wasting my time.  Thanks.

Likewise, if you have found and published anything in this regard, please share Smiley
Garld1936

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:25:25 AM

now Japan be number one (may be China is number one because of mining ) after china Asia countries then UAE , Germany , USA ,.....   
ORCAf

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:13:05 AM

now Japan be number one (may be China is number one because of mining ) after china Asia countries then UAE , Germany , USA ,.....   

Germany? Any arguments? Shocked
ORCAf

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:30:30 AM

Short reviews about  cryptocurrencies and regulations in Japan, China, Vietnam, the UAE and the USA.

https://blog.bankex.org/what-do-you-know-about-the-government-regulations-on-cryptocurrencies-and-the-blockchain-technology-b42e4491bf37
goldblumandpartners

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 10:45:27 AM

Do you know the taxes on income or profit in Germany? Grin Grin Grin

🇨🇭 Swiss 🇨🇭 lawyer 🇨🇭 www.goldblum.eu 🇨🇭 Telegram: @Goldblum 🇨🇭 WhatsApp: +41762806824 🇨🇭 All blockchain-related questions (ICO/BTC etc)
ORCAf

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:50:31 AM

Do you know the taxes on income or profit in Germany? Grin Grin Grin

Haven't checked it yet, but certainly gonna do it Cheesy
RedX

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:36:33 AM

As far as I know from an article,JAPAN,SCANDIVIAN COUNTRIES and RUSSIA are the most supportive cryptocurrency countries.But to me,JAPAN is the number one supportive country for cryptocurrency./b]

Agree. If you closely look those other countries that accept bitcoin or trading cryptos, they are still having hesitations and they are still thinking whether to ban it or not. Only Japan is the country that totally qualifies in the most supportive country.

ORCAf

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:12:02 PM

Japan’s Blockchain Industry Report

http://news.8btc.com/fenbushi-capital-japans-blockchain-industry-report
ORCAf

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:50:30 AM

As the crackdown on cryptocurrency continues in China, research and development is running full steam ahead in Hong Kong.

https://www.ethnews.com/hong-kong-financial-services-is-exploring-a-blockchain-powered-trade-financing-system
ORCAf

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:53:45 AM

How is blockchain in Asia.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/how-is-blockchain-in-asia-blockshow-meetup-conclusions
Proton2233

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:52:03 PM

Agree. If you closely look those other countries that accept bitcoin or trading cryptos, they are still having hesitations and they are still thinking whether to ban it or not. Only Japan is the country that totally qualifies in the most supportive country.
The Japanese are some of the most law-abiding workaholics in the world. So I am sure that the recognition of bitcoin will do them only good. In General, Asia is the most favorable region for development of cryptocurrency market. Everyone else is waiting for a long period of uncertainty.

rickgejr

Activity: 243

That is real, which makes a difference.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:02:10 PM

There does not seem to be a hill-of-beans difference between the US and Japan.

Sure, Japan ended their extra 8% tax on crypto, but they tax just like most countries. Regulations abound, just like the US. In fact, they have one of the highest tax rates on earth, for high earners.

And Canada? High taxes, regulations.

Denmark is also a high tax country. It was recently ranked in the US as if it were a state. It came in 49th of 50, for income, services etc.

Sweden is also a high tax socialistic paradise.

Switzerland may or may not have less taxes, but if the country itself doesn't extract money for taxes, it seems that the Cantons will. They have a progressive tax system and go after their citizens abroad, just like the US. And they report foreigners keeping money there. (Yes, you could 'deposit' on the sly and take your chances.)

I've yet to find a single Scandinavian country that has less taxes than the US or Japan.

Much of SE Asia is up-in-the-air. Yes, you might find a good place to use/store your crypto. But they might also advise your .gov about said use/storage.

If you live in Russia, India, China or similar, you might want to consider paying your taxes or using CryptoNote based coins or some low profile crypto. (I think India is thinking hard about the CryptoNotes. And they seem to have more guts about telling their crooked .gov types to screw themselves. Go India! Take your country back! Fat chance, right?)

But then there is the problem of a windfall and you wanting to now spend your millions afterwards.

I don't think our .govs will necessarily like the fact that anyone hid their trading for years, before they made it big.

You'd have some explaining to do when you buy that castle in the Bahamas.

Even if you skip town, spend your secret crypto's on some island paradise, they will come. It's a prison-planet, in that respect -- at least in the US. They send their goons abroad to nab those evil people trying to keep their own money.

Meanwhile, the IRS (in the US) throws lavish parties for their agents in fancy hotels and gives them bonuses for nabbing the hard working/investor types, whilst millions of fraud occurs and they do nothing.

(Sorry, I'm ranting now. It just pisses me off.)

What we need is a new country with some balls and enough might to protect its interests. Or remake an old country...but that is dangerous to even talk about, right?
goldblumandpartners

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:57:33 AM

Switzerland may or may not have less taxes, but if the country itself doesn't extract money for taxes, it seems that the Cantons will. They have a progressive tax system and go after their citizens abroad, just like the US. And they report foreigners keeping money there. (Yes, you could 'deposit' on the sly and take your chances.)

Swiss banks reports are only about foreigner's private accounts but did not report about accounts of local firms, even if shareholders is foreigners. As well as Swiss Tax Authority (Steuerverwaltung) don't know about opened accounts in domestic banks (still no exchange in Switzerland).
This is a huge advantage )
And taxes in Zug or Schwytz is extremely low  Roll Eyes

rickgejr

Activity: 243

That is real, which makes a difference.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 04:47:42 PM

Swiss banks reports are only about foreigner's private accounts but did not report about accounts of local firms, even if shareholders is foreigners. As well as Swiss Tax Authority (Steuerverwaltung) don't know about opened accounts in domestic banks (still no exchange in Switzerland).
This is a huge advantage )
And taxes in Zug or Schwytz is extremely low  Roll Eyes

Noted.
Lukas Tarantas

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:55:20 AM

Today, the most favorable conditions for working with crypto currency have been created in Japan. And the most negative - in Russia and other totalitarian states.
goldblumandpartners

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 07:36:04 AM

Today, the most favorable conditions for working with crypto currency have been created in Japan. And the most negative - in Russia and other totalitarian states.

Why Japan?

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:55:18 AM

Why Japan?

As I know Japan already legalize bitcoin so it means that they fully support bitcoin in any transaction.
By seeing bitcoin value , there are some significant amount of demand that increase so it will attract more country that still not support bitcoin yet.

Imagine if all country legalize bitcoin ...

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
jekjekman

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:50:38 PM

not in any order

DISCLAIMER

1. Russia

3. Japan

This is sad less that a month after this thread was started Russia seems like not that supportive to crypto currency anymore or Bitcoin perhaps. It seems that Russia wants to have their own crypto currency and remove their competition from it.

I think most of the supportive countries " in terms of not being vocal about governing the coin" will be the country in Asia. South East Asia + Japan. Bitcoin is already widely used from this countries but you won't hear any negative news about it from these countries.

Darklinkz

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:09:40 AM

I don't think russia is supportive and I rarely heard scandinavian countries doing it also but Japan is unarguable the most supportive so far because all people around the world knows that Japanese people are very discipline snd their government knows that bitcoin or crypto will not be abused.

matuson

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:51:49 PM

Japan's economy is very closed. So they can afford such experiments. It seems to me that the attitude towards bitcoin in Japan, largely due to the mentality of the Japanese nation. They are mostly law-abiding and therefore, the legalization of bitcoin in Japan only increases the income of the Treasury. What works in Japan will not necessarily have success in Europe or America.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.