Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:51:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos Founders Enter Legal Battle for Control of $400m in Raised ICO Funds  (Read 511 times)
MMostaza

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:57:52 AM

I believe this situation with Tezos needs to be used to start to set regulations for the ICO. In this way the projects that "honestly" wants to use an ICO to create a new project and contribute at the same time in the Crypto Coin world can be protected from scam initial investors. Also ICO's contributors and investors can feel save from fraud while supporting an ICO. And moreover, general public can see ICO as a trusting project to contribute.

And I think this regulation can be adjusted through an Smart Contract, developed and discussed for some kind of representative of the currently crypto coin world (not sure about whom, I am not an expert at all).

I see Tezos story as the "invasion" of all what was trying to fight the blockchain technology: to put capitalism interests first.

Reatim

Activity: 2884
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:09:40 PM

I think they didn't think in the beginning that there will be so much money to be raised in this ICO. However, when they saw that it is gaining ground amongst investors, those greedy bastards started to quarrel about the money. Sadly, this is the very reason why government is banning ICO's here and there. It can't be controlled, not even the founder or creator of it. If they have been arguing who are going to managed the funds because of the huge money involved, they should at least get another party to properly handle all the finances. Too bad though that Tezos turn to be this way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:41:02 PM

This will the biggest ICO fail ever.
I hope these news not become true. These are just nightmares and i hope the best scenario.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: