Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:12:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will cryptocurrency be a key financial sector in the future?  (Read 655 times)
Luna0120

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:53:41 AM

I want to believe that. I also believe that we can improve the market. That's OK. I expect positive changes and work with finances, it will be a cool impetus to the future
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:52:44 AM

Yes, I'm actually very confident that cryptocurrency has opened a new way to making business and the financial sector will soon be properly pressured and feel its effect as more crypto adoptions will take place.

You are right this cryptocurrencies will change the atmosphere of humans daily life, obviously when it comes to money as this has been a big concern for every single person in the world.  I am sure crypto will rule the world for sure, today there might be some misconceptions going on every countries but there is always a tomorrow.

Am I spamming? Report me!
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:55:42 AM

Blockchain technology is slowly integrating itself in a lot of industries. And I believe that the most affected industry is going to be the financial sector. In a few years from now, big players will switch to blockchain.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:34:29 AM

You think positively and that will contribute to changing the world. Cryptocurrency has provided people with financial satisfaction and where payment is a core issue. Cryptocurrency and blockchain are now being Enterprises apply to help their work be promoted more vigorously

It seems to me that cryptocurrencies can greatly change our future. Now I see that everything is changing for the better and the probability that in the end cryptocurrencies will be a major part of Finance is quite high
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:54:58 AM

You think positively and that will contribute to changing the world. Cryptocurrency has provided people with financial satisfaction and where payment is a core issue. Cryptocurrency and blockchain are now being Enterprises apply to help their work be promoted more vigorously

Yes they will end up being a very integral part of the financial sector in the world that much is true, but the fact is that it is going to take time for all of the world to catch up with it and that is just fine, rome was not built in a day. Moreso the kind of support that we as the early adopters of the coins are giving to it is very important in the future

clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:56:52 AM

Could be. There might not be. For this, certain conditions must be formed. For example, at the G-20 meeting, the tax issue may be one of the first steps.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 12:49:38 PM

Yes, i also hope so that it can possible in future that cryptocurrency will be the key and largest financial sector of the world as many countries are working towards regulating it and it will make huge new investments in this market as this market have highest earnings potential in all money markets.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:00:43 AM

There are so much projects that are aiming to reach that goal and finance industry is one of the first sectors that is going to adopt the blockchain industry. Such giants as IBM are already developing financial solutions based on blockchain.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:14:52 AM

I don't think cryptocurrency can have an influence on world finances, but I'm sure in the future cryptocurrency will be able to influence the world financial sector.
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

No doubt!!!

When I think about Paypal and how my account was restricted.. plus hearing people, thousands of them facing issues with their Paypal accounts, sending/receiving money, I know Cryptocurrency is the best and urgent answer for their fiancial dreams.

Moreover, decentralized, independent wealth management has shown itself as the convenient way towards more freedom in a global scale. Want a proof project? Take the current Gigzi ecosystem. It has a great future in the financial sector. .. With a Treasury for storing tokenized precious metals, advanced Wallet and crypto to crypto/fiat Exchange. This should widen cryptocurrency usage.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:13:23 PM

I want to believe that. I also believe that we can improve the market. That's OK. I expect positive changes and work with finances, it will be a cool impetus to the future
The important part is that bitcoin will be a key part in the financial sector instead. The point of bitcoin and crypto is not to be a sector in itself but just to change the already existing system instead. So all these wall street, london stock market forex type of deals would have to improve and upgrade to match the level of blockchain can provide, who would want to invest into more "traditional" financial things when there is some more advanced but less used investment is out there, people will threaten the banks for cheaper money transaction fee's or they will leave for crypto. Hence the banks are trying to get into blockchain patent business but they do not realize that as long as the code is different and there are similar but different codes blockchain can't be stopped.
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:20:28 PM

Ordinary people will not be able to influence the foundation of the new financial system in any way. Only the world elite will decide such questions, if they are interested in cryptocurrency as an instrument for earning, then they will give it the right to exist.
bbenpieters

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:07:56 PM

There's a big possibility..
Willarrmay

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:10:31 AM

Yes our support is important with this the governments will also be convinced to support Bitcoin and other currencies with that the progress to the future of blockchain will be speed up and a time will sooner come when cryptocurrencies will be the key factors of the financial sectors in the future.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:56:29 PM

It can happen in the future if this cryptocurrency market regulated because most people invest in the regulated market only and if regulations come in, then it will be effect change whole dynamics for this market.
mastersay

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 03:36:34 PM

Cryptocurrency helps people to ease their hassle time when making payments over the counter. With cryptocurrency, they can pay or send money fast and more accurately. The best part on it is that you can decide when and where. As long as you hold your cryptocurrency.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:01:09 PM

It can happen in the future if this cryptocurrency market regulated because most people invest in the regulated market only and if regulations come in, then it will be effect change whole dynamics for this market.
You say that most people will invest only in a regulated market, but how can you explain the fact that the cryptocurrency market has reached such capitalization and that last year there was a big hyip on them by investors? I hope that the market will be restored without regulation by the government.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:04:38 PM

In future as we talk about completely digital world so for the better and true picture of the financial sector would be the blockchain technology should adopt. So, cryptocurrency if may not play a crucial role in the economy but can be transact privately.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 03:09:48 AM

it could be, because crypto values ​​will never depend on political issues that are happening in the world, and the exchange value is the same for all countries. I think for this reason, crypto can be a very strong financial asset compared to fiat.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:54:56 AM

Cryptocurrency is simply not able to take a key place in financial relations. Due to many problems, including due to the large price volatility of decentralized cryptocurrencies, they cannot be widely used by government and business structures. Cryptocurrency will be used more between individuals, and therefore will not be able to occupy a key position in financial calculations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: