Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:45:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] A few Antminer D3's  (Read 377 times)
taserz (OP)

Activity: 800
Merit: 293

Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:01:25 AM

Hey I bought more D3's then I am going to be able to properly run and cool and I am going to have to sell some of them off after realizing the power draw of the new S9's I am getting.

The D3's are being shipped the middle of next month and the end and I am looking to part with them for $2,000 if there are any takes let me know. If you are looking to grab more than one offer me a price and I will see if it is feasible for me.

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
taserz (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:26:12 AM

Also worth mention I have PSU's for sale too that are compatible with the D3's. Bitmain and HP PSU +Breakoutboard + cables

Autotune Firmware for S19 and S19j! Overclock, Underclock, AutoTuning. Asic.to The MOON Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency 30w/TH up to 85th/s!!Mining bitcoin since 2011 • Best nerd decision of my life
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:02:22 AM

Hey I bought more D3's then I am going to be able to properly run and cool and I am going to have to sell some of them off after realizing the power draw of the new S9's I am getting.

The D3's are being shipped the middle of next month and the end and I am looking to part with them for $2,000 if there are any takes let me know. If you are looking to grab more than one offer me a price and I will see if it is feasible for me.

Photos of items with username and date please Smiley
taserz (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:10:36 AM

The D3's are landing next month. I can post pictures of PSU's and a bunch of L3's for now and my bitmain cart of these purchases. If you check my post history you will see pictures of my current mine doing approx $200 a day of 9 L3+'s.

If you want some sort of specific proof shoot me a pm and I can take a photo of whatever you like as these are still waiting to be shipped.

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:12:27 AM

The D3's are landing next month. I can post pictures of PSU's and a bunch of L3's for now and my bitmain cart of these purchases. If you check my post history you will see pictures of my current mine doing approx $200 a day of 9 L3+'s.

If you want some sort of specific proof shoot me a pm and I can take a photo of whatever you like as these are still waiting to be shipped.

BTW you can't change shipping address anymore on Bitmain, so probably better selling them when you alredy have them.
taserz (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:46:09 PM

BTW you can't change shipping address anymore on Bitmain, so probably better selling them when you alredy have them.

Yes that is the plan, to sell them ahead of time and ship them once I get them.

taserz (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:58:34 AM

I got a few bites any other takers?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: