Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btc value  (Read 1264 times)
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:16:08 AM

hi all, new in here do all think that the value of btc is going up again?

Why are you here in the first place in you don't think that bitcoin will rise up again?

Did you check the price of history of bitcoin? If you did then you can answer your own question. But to give you a perspective, bitcoin price is not parabolic meaning its not always going up. Sometimes it need to go down for price correction or adjustment like consolidation. Then you can decide if you want to stick to bitcoin or just go to altcoin system. But it looks like you are in for bitcoin, so I suggest that you get it because there is really a good chance that bitcoin will go up in the future.  Wink

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Capazoolo

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:46:54 AM

price keep up and down every hour
if you mean up more than 1,000$  not think this will happen this year

STEVEN 888

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:52:36 AM

Bitcoin price Bumped many time this year so that it can be easy pumped and rise again
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:08:09 AM

The growth chart describes the clear growth happening with bitcoin. At certain time interval the price seems falling low and the same doesn't mean that it is on the way to crash. Yesterday the price crossed the $5750 margin and today it has reached a value around $5650. This will further move forward making the value grow high.

teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:49:06 AM

The growth chart describes the clear growth happening with bitcoin. At certain time interval the price seems falling low and the same doesn't mean that it is on the way to crash. Yesterday the price crossed the $5750 margin and today it has reached a value around $5650. This will further move forward making the value grow high.

The price sure is playful right now we can never know if it will continue to rise or fall because it is like a wave it is unpredictable right now but we may never know if we will really gonna hit the $6000 mark value or not because the market of bitcoin are crazy right now because of the impending fork that is up ahead.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:14:12 PM

of course. future prices will continue to rise. if you look in a short time, it's hard to continue to be able to predict the price during this period. I think the price will go back up again before 25/10

Make me great again
limelemonade (OP)

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:35:56 AM

yup have notice the trend that btc is soaring up high...dont know whether is it time to sell some of my btc
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:41:17 AM

i always believe in bitcoin and now its cross 5600$.  day by day the price of bitcoin is increasing frequently. hope the price of bitcoin will cross 8k  at the end of this year. so would like to only investment with bitcoin now. cause all alt. is down now without bitcoin...

You might run into some bumpy roads with your beliefs. Bitcoin is in a bubble as of now. The hard fork and the results of it could potentially spark a little burst. As of now, we've been pretty unstable around the 6000 mark. It rose all the way up to 6100 and then dropped down to around 5800. This volatility was expected at around the 6000 mark for the sell orders. However, we don't know how the community and price may react after the fork. If people dump instantly, there is a chance that it will create a pump and dump for btc itself.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
limelemonade (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:21:47 AM

i heard that BTC is splitting up again... is it true on this?
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:29:45 AM

i heard that BTC is splitting up again... is it true on this?

BTC splitting up again is a fact and is boosting price greatly after all, many people wants free money from the upcoming fork on October 25. I believe that the chance of it dumping is very high considering that many will dump what they bought for getting free BTG. Even if that is the case, there is a chance that btc will go up in the next coming days after that so even if you buy now, you might still get profit from investing into btc now just remember to do it at your own risk.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:57:39 AM

yes from now it still climbing slowly and relaxing to the top of $6000 . Maybe bitcoin is gaining some strength for a moment to jump in another value. if you are a bitcoin holders don't worry about it bitcoin will not fall deeper just a little bit ithink . Just dont eagerly sell and stay tuned in the market which is you can see the market cap of bitcoin current price to get the right time when will be bitcoin fall or rise.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:20:26 AM

Currently consolidation period continues and traders wait for price to break support level.If you want to buy bitcoin better to wait for levels under 5000$.Price will try to hit 6500$ before fork and later it will head down all the way.

The pricing has always been in a steady increasing trend. I suggest if you want to buy wait for $5000 by November fork. Also, I'll advice you to read a lot.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:36:59 AM

I believe there is no other way for Bitcoin price but to go up.  There might be some hiccups, yes, but that will be only temporary.  Known people think that Bitcoin will reach $1m in a decade, though it is an exaggeration I believe Bitcoin will reach $50k during those time.  Market is young so the only way for Bitcoin is to grow Smiley
Looking at his current condition then everyone will be confident that bitcoin will increase again. although it was a while down a few days ago but bitcoin prices are rising again pretty well, bitcoin prices seem to be comfortable with rates above 6000 $. the price that a bitcoin deserves prior to the fork, oh yes I will also be sure if bitcoin can keep its price even though there is a fork issue that makes the trust of bitcoin to be divided. everything will be perfectly safe when the bitcoin demand is not reduced and it makes the bitcoin price stable.
ALT67890

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:54:04 AM

I’m sure bitcoin price will still increased because that’s the only way it goes. There’s no other way but up. At the end of this year a stunning 7000$ - 7500$ is much possible. This is my observation to bitcoin and this factor “popularity” of bitcoin keep on increasing as well.
limelemonade (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:44:10 AM

Why are you here in the first place in you don't think that bitcoin will rise up again?

Did you check the price of history of bitcoin? If you did then you can answer your own question. But to give you a perspective, bitcoin price is not parabolic meaning its not always going up. Sometimes it need to go down for price correction or adjustment like consolidation. Then you can decide if you want to stick to bitcoin or just go to altcoin system. But it looks like you are in for bitcoin, so I suggest that you get it because there is really a good chance that bitcoin will go up in the future.  Wink

as i say in the beginning i'm new in here just wanna discuss on the btc price... as a whole discussions with all the member here    Cool
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:55:28 AM

Yes definitely bitcoin price will rise again and will continue to go up because bitcoin is getting more popular now though it will go down at some times but after few days it will increase again that's why many people are getting interested with bitcoin.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:40:29 AM

I believe that the bitcoin price will surely to rise again and again,back in the days when i started bitcoin it was about 400-500$ that was 2 years ago and now look at its price.
So i definitely believe that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise in every bitcoin fork.
Burks

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:46:59 AM

I believe that the bitcoin price will surely to rise again and again,back in the days when i started bitcoin it was about 400-500$ that was 2 years ago and now look at its price.
So i definitely believe that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise in every bitcoin fork.

There is no doubt in bitcoin price increasing because many countries started to accepting bitcoin which makes it legal in respective countries.When it is legalized many people will invest on it.When more people investing on it the demand for bitcoin increases so the price will also increase more.I think still many people don't know about bitcoin and its potential,when everyone start to increase the price will reach its peak.So definitely the price will continue to rise until all people knows about bitcoin.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:57:06 PM

We are getting very close to the fork so I think we are going to see a nice increase in price maybe up to 6500 in the next days, that is not going to last of course as people stop selling their bitcoin gold for bitcoin but that is going to give us all some easy profits, when the price of bitcoin suffers a correction and we are able to buy it back cheaper than what we sold.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:03:38 PM

We are getting very close to the fork so I think we are going to see a nice increase in price maybe up to 6500 in the next days, that is not going to last of course as people stop selling their bitcoin gold for bitcoin but that is going to give us all some easy profits, when the price of bitcoin suffers a correction and we are able to buy it back cheaper than what we sold.

We have good support zone between 5 500 - 5 750 USD. I except move to 6600 - 6700 USD (~20%) too according to last move  before fork

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████