Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:56:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Coin Gas Steam Store Got a Boob Job for it's 1st Birthday  (Read 5945 times)
fendlestick (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 09:22:18 AM

Thanks for using coin gas! Bumity bump for weekend sales, Friday to Monday.

www.coingas.com

20% OFF All Bondage - www.cryptosextoys.com
Affiliates Get 10% - Join
dmatthewstewart

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 11:19:51 AM

This is great! I am finally giving in and building a gaming PC and this is going to be an awesome site to use my cryptos on

mercSuey

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 03:00:56 PM

I really like the feel of the Unreal3 physics engine, so I bought Alien Rage with CGB.  The order was processed and the steam code was emailed within a couple hours.  I'll update the post when I confirm the code works.  But so far, great service!  Thanks!

-Merc
fendlestick (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 07:15:45 PM

Hi mercSuey

Thanks for your order! The email will come direct from Steam Store, sometimes you will receive an order processed from us before Steam emails you they can sometimes be a tad bit slow getting their emails out maybe around 30 mins on rare occasions, depending how busy the Steam system is (summer sales for example).

Other than that we pride ourselves on our customer service, if you ever encounter an issue with your order get in touch straight away and we will have it resolved as soon as we can.

mercSuey

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 07:48:21 PM

Hi mercSuey

Thanks for your order! The email will come direct from Steam Store, sometimes you will receive an order processed from us before Steam emails you they can sometimes be a tad bit slow getting their emails out maybe around 30 mins on rare occasions, depending how busy the Steam system is (summer sales for example).

Other than that we pride ourselves on our customer service, if you ever encounter an issue with your order get in touch straight away and we will have it resolved as soon as we can.

It was a very good buying experience.  Definitely will purchase more games in the future.
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 08:05:14 PM

Hi mercSuey

It was a very good buying experience.  Definitely will purchase more games in the future.

Same here, very impressed, will definitely be getting my games from your site in the future.
NeonRonin

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 08:10:32 PM

Just wanted to put a quick review up there that I had a positive experience purchasing Splinter Cell Blacklist this afternoon and receiving the gift code.  Due to the exchange differences, it actually ended up being a few USD cheaper for me to buy with BTC than directly from Steam with USD.  Total transaction time took about 1.5 hours.
fendlestick (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 01:41:12 AM

Just wanted to put a quick review up there that I had a positive experience purchasing Splinter Cell Blacklist this afternoon and receiving the gift code.  Due to the exchange differences, it actually ended up being a few USD cheaper for me to buy with BTC than directly from Steam with USD.  Total transaction time took about 1.5 hours.

Thanks for your purchase!

It is a goal of my stores to offer consistent pricing, while the value of BTC fluctuates a lot I do try where ever possible to have the prices static, like a "real" shop, the last thing a customer wants to see after they make a purchase is a price reduction, I feel that is not good service.

fendlestick (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 01:13:31 PM

Bumpity bump for the week end sales, Dead Island, Rip Tide and The Secret World.  Thanks for reading and any suggestions on what you like to see offered or how we can improve are most welcome.

www.coingas.com

fendlestick (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 02:33:18 PM

COD Ghosts and Black Flag in Stock, scoring a 8 and 9 respectively on Gamespot.  Over 200 games and 8 currencies!

www.coingas.com

For now we have delisted, GIL and CAP for no sales, sorry guys.  So we got some space for new coins, anyone know any bounties I can claim?

fendlestick (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 04:46:39 PM

Weekend sales in effect games of note include, Kerbal, Payday 2 and the Walking Dead 2 (woot). New releases include Bioshock Burial At Sea, XCOM Enemy Within and spooky Nether.

FRK will be back shortly.

Midweek Madness Tuesdays -> Thurdays, Week End Sales Friday -> Monday.

Enjoy!

www.coingas.com

fendlestick (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 09:47:46 PM

Midweek madness, Worms and the Rise of Venice.  And Baldurs Gate 2 EE is out! it's awesome and just as good as I remember it.

www.coingas.com

fendlestick (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:44:19 PM

Bump for the weekend sales! FRk's back (thanks forthe youtube vid, just noticed it).

Oh and of-course Pro Farming 2014 Tongue

www.coingas.com

defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 08:54:54 PM

Feels good to be back! Cheesy

We use coinbase when we get the chance Cheesy

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
fendlestick (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:59:15 PM

Yep, when the buy volume on cryptsy lowers to much I need to temp remove some coins. My apologies.

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 03:53:57 AM

interesting store

Smiley
fendlestick (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 06:32:26 AM

interesting store

Thanks! Xbone and PS4 coming soon to.

GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 12:59:32 PM

Storefront looking as good as ever.  Could you consider adding MegaCoin as an accepted currency?
It has massive volume on Cryptsy and is quickly becoming one of the top coins in the market. 

Thanks in advance!   Smiley
fendlestick (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 01:34:35 PM

Storefront looking as good as ever.  Could you consider adding MegaCoin as an accepted currency?
It has massive volume on Cryptsy and is quickly becoming one of the top coins in the market. 

Thanks in advance!   Smiley

Hello!

Yep I will look into megacoin after the weekend, for now non-btc-e alts are de-listed to ease pressure for the autumn sales.

We are tracking the Autumn Sales as closely as possible (well atleast the bigger titles), if you want to pick up a game on sale that we have missed drop us an email on info@coingas.com and I will do my best to get you sorted!

www.coingas.com

Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 04:32:48 PM

Dropping CGB when mentioned in the MADEsparq whitepaper?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: