Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:10:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low Trade Volume  (Read 1230 times)
babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:49:17 AM

Hi. Recently started trading Ethereum and Bitcoin so this all new to me. I was wondering what the decrease in trade volume could indicate? Seems like some a sign of big movement in one direction soon, but I'm just guessing there. Any suggestions?

what I know when volume trading goes down, especially buying trading may have fallen in price. especially in selling trading continuously rising thats a sign of bearish market. but you need to analyze the market for sureball 100% that you know that will happen in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:34:50 PM

It is difficult to know what will happen if you are not the creator of it, dad things happen only when there are rumors around it that cause investors to panic and sell it to influence the market.
babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:00:33 AM

It is difficult to know what will happen if you are not the creator of it, dad things happen only when there are rumors around it that cause investors to panic and sell it to influence the market.

we do not know what will happen to the crypt if it is going to be succesful or if we do not know the price it does not know if it increases the price it's better to have longterm and just handle our bitcoins.
newlone

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:07:54 AM

The negative effects of China's policies and the events of October are one of the reasons that affect the crypto market.
nasibakar

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:30:41 AM

I am avoiding selling my coin now.
I am keeping some of my fiat now to guess the right time to buy (pump).

I am HODLING my current BTC now,
wait for the forking and waiting for an idea with that one for other coins.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:56:14 AM

Hi. Recently started trading Ethereum and Bitcoin so this all new to me. I was wondering what the decrease in trade volume could indicate? Seems like some a sign of big movement in one direction soon, but I'm just guessing there. Any suggestions?
I usually do not like to trade bitcoin to altcoin because the risk is very big but for the etherium the risk os lower. The principle is just the same with trade btc fiat " buy in low price and sell higher " .
there is the most hated thing in trading that is "hold", then after long wait price never move and finally cut lose. After cut lose the price then creep up. very prestasi .....  Grin
I think you are somehow misguided. If you just compare the prices of last two years there would be a difference of about $2k. Things are not so easy when you are holding because you always becoming worried of your loss or profit in upcoming time.

But holding seriously yield more and you are getting much more profits, just have to hold your emotions too.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:00:35 PM

I usually do not like to trade bitcoin to altcoin because the risk is very big but for the etherium the risk os lower. The principle is just the same with trade btc fiat " buy in low price and sell higher " .
there is the most hated thing in trading that is "hold", then after long wait price never move and finally cut lose. After cut lose the price then creep up. very prestasi .....  Grin
I think you are somehow misguided. If you just compare the prices of last two years there would be a difference of about $2k. Things are not so easy when you are holding because you always becoming worried of your loss or profit in upcoming time.

But holding seriously yield more and you are getting much more profits, just have to hold your emotions too.
Yes I agree with you emotion control greatly affect loss and fortunately someone in trade.
Being patient and staying calm in holding a coin is the key to luck. we see the price of Etherum is starting to fall but I am sure all will be back to normal and if you buy it now within 3 weeks ahead I am sure you will benefit.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 01:34:51 PM

Decrease in volume of coin usually because many traders who sell the coin because they feel they've got enough profit or they need money immediately. a decrease in volume occurring within a market usually signifies that there will be decrease in the price too, but the time of the price drop will depend on the fundamentals of the coin. If there any bad news the price drop can happen very deep.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:52:15 PM

yes it could be down and also could be up too, yes we must get ready aja accept what has happened.
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:24:55 PM

Ether's inflation is "linear," meaning it issues the same amount each year. This year, we started at around 75M and add 15M, for inflation of 20%. If we still had the same rules in 10 years, we'd have 225M, add 15M, giving inflation of 6%. The etherum's inflation rate will probably reduce once it transitions to proof-of-stake. Many people have the impression that it will stop entirely, but that's not set in stone at this point. The proof-of-stake algorithm is still in development so we don't know exactly what it will look like, and some of the existing proof-of-stake currencies do have inflation. Some ethereum developers have proposed zero inflation, others think a small amount of inflation will be better. What they have all promised is that the inflation will be no higher than now.
Note that with fiat currencies, inflation generally refers to price inflation, not absolute currency amounts. As long as you don't grow your currency faster than you grow your economy, prices are stable.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:31:31 AM

Low trade of volume cause of many factor's no.1is the value of coins in the market is drop down,second is the investor sell  their coins in low price no one hoard it.no.3 because of coming hardfork people will panic,and they sell all there investment .but all this things will be controllable by staying calm and wait for the proper time in trading.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:06:39 AM

Low trade of volume cause of many factor's no.1is the value of coins in the market is drop down,second is the investor sell  their coins in low price no one hoard it.no.3 because of coming hardfork people will panic,and they sell all there investment .but all this things will be controllable by staying calm and wait for the proper time in trading.

Yes I agree with you. There are many ways that you said about low trade of volume. But all of them just the prediction. You have to keep calm and get more information to give your decision.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█