Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:56:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bustabit Working Method - Unlimited Bits  (Read 4295 times)
papa_face

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:24:02 PM

Have you ran a simulation based on the last 1 million games to see how it performs? If not, you should.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vervainagospoda (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:26:50 PM

Have you ran a simulation based on the last 1 million games to see how it performs? If not, you should.

I did with 50k

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:28:00 PM

Is this a progressive method?
How many losses can it sustain in a row?
What initial bankroll is required?
You say you've been using it for 2 weeks. Was this constantly or short bursts/cash-out?
How much money have you made in the last hour using this method?

Progressive yes
It can sustain 3 loses in a row

$10 min bankroll

Constant cashouts

I made 4000 bits in the last hour with smaller stakes
Only 3 losses. That doesn't seem like a very long-term method that's capable of delivering a return of "unlimited bits" to me....?

I have made already 17x my investment cor 2 weeks, even if it fails once idc. It works perfect
that's already a huge gains coming from this method and if you are already getting profits why you need to sell it out I guess if this method will be detected
by the admin it wont stay for long, I just getting curious and I will see if your streak will continue.
vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:40:56 PM

Is this a progressive method?
How many losses can it sustain in a row?
What initial bankroll is required?
You say you've been using it for 2 weeks. Was this constantly or short bursts/cash-out?
How much money have you made in the last hour using this method?

Progressive yes
It can sustain 3 loses in a row

$10 min bankroll

Constant cashouts

I made 4000 bits in the last hour with smaller stakes
Only 3 losses. That doesn't seem like a very long-term method that's capable of delivering a return of "unlimited bits" to me....?

I have made already 17x my investment cor 2 weeks, even if it fails once idc. It works perfect
that's already a huge gains coming from this method and if you are already getting profits why you need to sell it out I guess if this method will be detected
by the admin it wont stay for long, I just getting curious and I will see if your streak will continue.

Just watch Wink

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16620

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:07:00 AM

Here Is My review -
Deposited 2000 bits there. So far so good But I strongly believe that a losing streak can cause enough damage, and enough to finish you. I suggest OP not to sell this and make it public and keep the donation address active to receive donations. Although, It's his choice what he wants to do.
It's common sense: the house edge will eventually catch up with you.
OP can be lucky a few times, that doesn't mean it will work forever. OP knows that, that's why he's now trying to sell his "method". If it would really work, he wouldn't need to sell it, he'd break the house.

vervainagospoda (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:35:53 AM

Make some easy bits using this strategy. It's worth !

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: