Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2018, 01:18:28 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PreICO LIVE 🔴] ALLOY - Global Rewards Catalog for Reward Points  (Read 12515 times)
MOProgress

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

Telegram @MOProgress

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:07:42 PM

This guys are just toiling with peoples investment. Whether they have better plan or not, they should at least get people informed so it will not look as opif the investors are fools.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hpehoc

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Gold

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:20:05 PM

The site stopped working. It's like the end of the project

https://t.me/iconewsmng - Самое актуальное про ICO
lovesybitz

Activity: 448
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:16:51 AM

There is little interest in such a large project. The amount collected in the pre-sale is very low. the latest situation of projects that attract too much investment is obvious. all in bad levels. I still believe the project will succeed.

Thanks for the kind words, unfortunately ICO is crowd sales and it requires a min budget of $300K to $750K  to promote even a decent project. Unfortunately most people believes a hype. Coming from a traditional Angel/VC raised background since 3 years we believed on the product and vision we are building and not creating a hype around it. Now we have learnt it during the pre-ICO we are trying to correct our course for the main ICO.

Keep supporting us and we won't let any backers down.

Best,
Vijay
Team ALLOY

hello dev. do you have any option of exchange platform where we can able to trade your token which is alloy? thanks Smiley

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄           
         ▄████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀████▄        
      ▄███▀                 ▀███▄     
     ███▀                     ▀███    
   ▄██▀                         ▀██▄  
   ██▀                           ▐██  
  ███     ▄█████▄     ▄████▄▄     ███ 
  ██▌   ▐██     ██▄ ▄█▀    ▀██    ▐██ 
  ██    ██       █████      ▐█▌   ▐██ 
  ██    ▐██▄    ██▀ ▀█▄    ▄██    ▐██ 
  ██      ▀█████▀     ▀████▀▀     ▐██ 
  ██                              ▐██ 
  ██             █▄▄▄█            ▐██ 
  ██    ▄▄         ▄         ▄▄   ▐██ 
  ██▄▄██████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄██ 
  ▀██▀    ▀▀████▀     ▀████▀     ▀██▀ 
                                     API
  C A S P E R 
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
  Telegram    Facebook    www.casperproject.io    Github    Twitter    ANN 
Warfare

Activity: 392
Merit: 254

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:50:11 AM

There is little interest in such a large project. The amount collected in the pre-sale is very low. the latest situation of projects that attract too much investment is obvious. all in bad levels. I still believe the project will succeed.

Thanks for the kind words, unfortunately ICO is crowd sales and it requires a min budget of $300K to $750K  to promote even a decent project. Unfortunately most people believes a hype. Coming from a traditional Angel/VC raised background since 3 years we believed on the product and vision we are building and not creating a hype around it. Now we have learnt it during the pre-ICO we are trying to correct our course for the main ICO.

Keep supporting us and we won't let any backers down.

Best,
Vijay
Team ALLOY

hello dev. do you have any option of exchange platform where we can able to trade your token which is alloy? thanks Smiley

Good luck getting an answer from a ghost.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART     
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
aceat64

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:43:28 AM

Hello, I have participated in Your Bounty project. I really liked the project. Can I please inquire, after ICO will there be a change in the terms/conditions? Why was't it implemented earlier, as planned? Which obstacles prevented You from implementing it earlier?

Warfare

Activity: 392
Merit: 254

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:29:17 PM

Hello, I have participated in Your Bounty project. I really liked the project. Can I please inquire, after ICO will there be a change in the terms/conditions? Why was't it implemented earlier, as planned? Which obstacles prevented You from implementing it earlier?
If you haven't noticed, they failed in the Pre ICO and now their website is down.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART     
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:41:35 PM
Merited by _Sergo (1)

If you haven't noticed, they failed in the Pre ICO and now their website is down.
Yes, it is possible, but why the site. Until the product is made, the platform is completed and the ISO is returned, there is hope.

billy.ryoko

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:58:37 PM

even the Pre-ICO are not reached the soft cap, are this project are till ongoing in the future? I have saw some project are not success in the Pre-ICO, but they will restart the
ICO again till the project are successful.

Andrei_Workout

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

is it true that the project is backed by paypal? or is it backed by the paypal incubator? this is two separate things and should be advertised as such. in either case, I give credit to the team for a great company to back them.
but while the advertising company was going on, they wrote that Pai was supporting them, but then things went wrong, half of the hunters were not paid for their work, They said that they would return to the project when the product was finalized.

cryptobits3

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 08:48:00 PM

is it true that the project is backed by paypal? or is it backed by the paypal incubator? this is two separate things and should be advertised as such. in either case, I give credit to the team for a great company to back them.
but while the advertising company was going on, they wrote that Pai was supporting them, but then things went wrong, half of the hunters were not paid for their work, They said that they would return to the project when the product was finalized.

In this and the essence and would make a ready product, then the fees would be successful.
And so when there is nothing to do in the project, it is also difficult for investors to attract

Andrei_Workout

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:40:10 AM

In this and the essence and would make a ready product, then the fees would be successful.
And so when there is nothing to do in the project, it is also difficult for investors to attract

f earlier it was possible to attract money under plans, now, already working projects can not always gather the necessary to expand their presence.

greenco

Activity: 238
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

Very long time I participated in this project, the idea seemed to me interesting and useful. Recently, other projects with the same idea have been launched. I hope they will be more successful

Andrei_Workout

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

Very long time I participated in this project, the idea seemed to me interesting and useful. Recently, other projects with the same idea have been launched. I hope they will be more successful
will and will be more successful, do you consider this a failure? just the whole problem is evident in many projects in the lack of attention from investors and they can not type their minimum set at the opening.

pushups44

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:48:53 PM

The website has been down for weeks if not months. Whether initially intended or not, this project turned out to be a scam. I'm surprised we haven't heard more from investors who got burned.

Andrei_Workout

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:19:49 AM

It is very bad when the project deceives so many people who participate in the company's bounty and then leave them without a reward for their hard work and time spent on advertising this project scum. The project team should apologize to the bounty members and pay their remuneration to the ETН as the ALLOY tokens can not be sold anywhere.

Bounty pays if the project is reached the soft cap and they didn't. So they didn't scam anyone they just failed on the ico. It's just that.

Did they cancel the ICO or it's just postponed?
the only information that sounded, the project is suspended until that time. how will the finished product. Then he will be presenting nivestoram.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.