Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 05:05:09 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 47846 times)
Block Chainy

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:03:06 PM

at the beginning I thought that when I trade on iq it's the market that gives me my profits but when I see the change as a condition of trading (spread, commissions) I have the impression that they have interest when I lose

That goes for all retail traders. I suggest you watch Anton Kreil's video about retail traders on Youtube. That being said.. none of that means that OTN isn't going to follow through. I think IQ option has all the reason to ensure OTN's success because that would only mean more users of their platform. Crypto is gaining in popularity and you can tell by taking a look at how much Crypto trading is goign on now at IQ eventhough Crypto is now only a small part of their platform and not even folly grown yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
net_cop

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:07:08 PM

I see your project pretty well. But I see some disadvantages you need to see again. I do not want to spend a lot of money to follow you, if you do not help me trust you.

What would help you trust the project more?

reduce the number of tokens especially those destined to the iq team. it's doable ?

Are you suggesting we pay the developers less? Because that's why the IQ team was assigned a portion of the tokens - as a reward for the work they're doing for the project.

28 million tokens are reserved for that purpose. The IQ employees were assigned those tokens, but the tokens are on hold - they will be released gradually as the new OTN products come out. We can't (nor do we want to!) take back the tokens that were already assigned to those deserving employees.

I think the misconception here is that some people think 28 million are just a way to enrich the IQ staff. It's basically just a payment for their work. Not a free bonus. And them getting their payment is not taking away from what the market is getting.

OpenTN why you do not answer to questions about bittrex.
I asked you three times about your plan but you do not answer
we trusted your project and you dont even answer our simple question!
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:26:37 PM

I see your project pretty well. But I see some disadvantages you need to see again. I do not want to spend a lot of money to follow you, if you do not help me trust you.

What would help you trust the project more?

reduce the number of tokens especially those destined to the iq team. it's doable ?

Are you suggesting we pay the developers less? Because that's why the IQ team was assigned a portion of the tokens - as a reward for the work they're doing for the project.

28 million tokens are reserved for that purpose. The IQ employees were assigned those tokens, but the tokens are on hold - they will be released gradually as the new OTN products come out. We can't (nor do we want to!) take back the tokens that were already assigned to those deserving employees.

I think the misconception here is that some people think 28 million are just a way to enrich the IQ staff. It's basically just a payment for their work. Not a free bonus. And them getting their payment is not taking away from what the market is getting.

OpenTN why you do not answer to questions about bittrex.
I asked you three times about your plan but you do not answer
we trusted your project and you dont even answer our simple question!

And? when and if go to bitrex you think this shit coin go in up again? maybe can go until 20$ and see again milllion token from IQ............after strager airdrop....stranger like the token release...start release 350.000 and after some week go down until 25.000...............no really i cannot comment anymore.....somebody here got OTN token and think this can go up again ...............but the real can see this coin can only die............many ico with much better exchange give you more profit................They don't care of you..............want only you pay commission.....spread and lose money and if you start go get 500% or more they close trading and send email to you and say apologize but the contract closed and give a bit percent.,,,,,and after some day come back with same crypto and do again.
Where going crypto leverage?
Where go OTN?
Don't buy again this coin................because the only winner here is IQ and OTN foundation
Block Chainy

View Profile WWW
Today at 06:44:16 AM

What OTN has to offer

1 More Question for OTN: Will OTN also allow us to exchange crypto into FIAT?
herbex

Activity: 28

View Profile
Today at 07:13:27 AM

NOW IMAGINE abt their wallet
ppl having issues withrawing OTN from their platform and sometimes it takes ages as you can read in this tread.
would you leave to such a company your crypto currencies as well? where withdrawing process needs approval 48h Huh
as we all know in crypto world flexibility is the most important so 48h can change totally price of your coins and you will be put at very high risk of loosing a lot of money coz of such a company like IQ who hold on your valuable coins when you need them most and want to use them in other exchange because price jump so much there.
I wouldnt risk and I advice you to think abt it Wink
Block Chainy

View Profile WWW
Today at 08:44:20 AM

ppl having issues withrawing OTN from their platform and sometimes it takes ages as you can read in this tread.
would you leave to such a company your crypto currencies as well? where withdrawing process needs approval 48h Huh
as we all know in crypto world flexibility is the most important so 48h can change totally price of your coins and you will be put at very high risk of loosing a lot of money coz of such a company like IQ who hold on your valuable coins when you need them most and want to use them in other exchange because price jump so much there.

You are comparing withdrawal procedures on IQ (that get manually processed by the way) to withdrawing from a crypto wallet (which will get processed by the network that pertains to the crypto in question e.g. Ethereum Network for ETH etc.)

If you want to go into bashing mode again, at least get your facts an technicalities straight.
ancapist

Activity: 4

View Profile
Today at 12:12:34 PM

Less than 50.000 USD of volume in 24H? I'm sorry, this coin is DEAD.
Salem79

View Profile
Today at 12:47:08 PM

many people criticize OTN without real argument just to be able to buy at a low price
herbex

View Profile
Today at 12:54:25 PM

You are comparing withdrawal procedures on IQ (that get manually processed by the way) to withdrawing from a crypto wallet (which will get processed by the network that pertains to the crypto in question e.g. Ethereum Network for ETH etc.)

If you want to go into bashing mode again, at least get your facts an technicalities straight.

so OTN is not crypto???
Why it needs manual proceding?

herbex

View Profile
Today at 12:57:28 PM

so OTN is not crypto???
Why it needs manual proceding?
and blockchainy everybody here knows that you are IQ worker Wink

Block Chainy

View Profile WWW
Today at 01:08:44 PM

I am an IQ worker.. lol

That is rich.

OTN is crypto that is correct. But I believe that that transaction from IQ to your (actual) ERC20 wallet get's processed manually yes. Think about it. Those OTN tokens that you have earned through trading on IQ are NOT on your crypto wallet yet as IQ does not have user based crypto wallets per user accounts yet. Instead they are (I imagine) stored on IQ options ERC20 wallet until a withdrawal request gets put in by the user, which then has to be manually processed.

So, no.. IQ is not fully on the blockchain yet in that sense. But that is what the Open Trading Network will be. A fully operational asset exchange on the blockchain.

I might be wrong on some details (since I don't work for IQ or OTN), but it is not hard to imagine why things work like this at this stage.
Salem79

View Profile
Today at 03:11:05 PM

Less than 50.000 USD of volume in 24H? I'm sorry, this coin is DEAD.

the holders withdraw their OTNs exchangers to benefit from airdrop
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.