Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 01:45:19 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: whaleclub.co disappered with all the BTC from my account  (Read 311 times)
abuhanian

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:49:05 AM

Hey guys. Sorry to bother you with this, but I`m kind of desperate. I deposited some BTCs into my http://Whaleclub.co account a while ago, made some very profitable trades, and suddenly all my BTCs were gone from my account. I thought at first that I was hacked, but there are no withdraws from my account. I have been trying to contact the Whaleclub support for more than a week now, but nobody answers me. Does anyone have any idea how should I proceed?? Thanks in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paolo099

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:55:00 AM

well, first i would search with google if it happened to anyone else (besides hacks/cloudly withdrawals and so on), i see you have send a ticket to their support.
Never used it myself so have no experience with their support, i would try to contact them again because it's suspicious indeed.
Edit: seem it's based on Hong Kong.. that might be the cause of your issue.
Maybe it's just a visual bug from the website or maybe not, definitely we can't answer you but you have my support!

bigmaster23

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:56:46 AM

Whaleclub.coaybe a prank for btc owner like you they diminished before you even know how much of a btc have been ranksack to you?

jhenfelipe

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:59:45 PM

You can see some feedback from their ANN thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1361054.120. Seems it's not only you who experienced this, about the spread and the fees. Another thread here discussing about the site, scroll down to see the latest posts: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1390699.0

Sorry for your loss, you should do more research next time before using any sites with investment

Immakillya

Activity: 364

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:02:02 AM

That's why we have to Google and make a deeper research first before jumping to an investment.
There are some sites which are just shilling the sites. But if you make the deeper research you'll find this...

So many bad reviews about this site. Sorry about the lost mate. But you have to move on now.
You should be more careful next on investing. Make sure the investment you enter is a legit.
HYIP sites like doublers and cloudmining. You should list them to your blacklist. It's a waste of time and money.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
Kemarit

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:06:15 AM

Hey guys. Sorry to bother you with this, but I`m kind of desperate. I deposited some BTCs into my http://Whaleclub.co account a while ago, made some very profitable trades, and suddenly all my BTCs were gone from my account. I thought at first that I was hacked, but there are no withdraws from my account. I have been trying to contact the Whaleclub support for more than a week now, but nobody answers me. Does anyone have any idea how should I proceed?? Thanks in advance.

Not another newbie crying here because they have been scammed. You should have first investigate if that site is trusted or not and don't just deposited your hard earned bitcoins. Everyday we have seen a lot of thread like this and they never really learn. Forgot about your bitcoin, sorry because you have been scammed. I think you have learned your lessons the hard way mate. And I'm sure you will not forgot this experience and most probably don't believed anything you see that it will give you high ROI because "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is". Always remember and let that be your guide if ever you are still thinking of putting your bitcoin in such HYIP and Ponzi scheme.

Kyraishi

Activity: 560

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:57:16 AM

If that is the case then it is definitely a scam.

If you got hacked just like you said you would have definitely got some sort of record showing in your withdrawal history, but since there is none i think it is safe to assume that it is an inside job from whaleclub.

What they offer seem extremely impractical, almost unreal. It is a warning for all future users.

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
........T H E   F U T U R E.................
......................o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
gabbie2010

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:06:54 PM

Trusted and reliable crypto or forex brokers is hard to come by this days, a visit to forexpeacearmy.com or other scam checking sites through google must have save the day.
After trying to contact proved abortive or futile try and label whaleclub as a scam site in any reputable forum and on this forum so as to avoid scamming upcoming investors.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
fudster

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:24:18 PM

Trusted and reliable crypto or forex brokers is hard to come by this days, a visit to forexpeacearmy.com or other scam checking sites through google must have save the day.
After trying to contact proved abortive or futile try and label whaleclub as a scam site in any reputable forum and on this forum so as to avoid scamming upcoming investors.

I saw a reputable user promoting this exchange months ago and yet now it has scammed people? I wonder if that guy was involve or maybe he was also scammed. You guys should be tracking those who promote it here in the forum, maybe they're the creator of the site.

▄                 ▄▄
          ▄███▄             ▄████▄
           ▀████▄         ▄█████▀  ▄

▄██▄   ▀██▀  ▄███▄   ▀██▀  ▄███▄
     ▀█████▄     ▄███████▄     ▄█████▀
 ▄█▄   ▀███▀   ▄███████████    ▀███▀   ▄█▄
▀████▄   ▀   ▄████████████▀      ▀   ▄████▀
  ▀████    ▄██████▀ █████▀          ████▀
    ▀▀   ▄██████▀ ▄█████▀   ▄▄████▄  ▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████▄▄██████████▄
                 ████████████████████▌
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀████████▀ ▄███████▀
    ▄▄   ▀██████▄  ▀███▀  ▄███████▀  ▄▄
  ▄████▄   ▀██████▄     ▄███████▀   ████▄
 █████▀  ▄   ▀██████▄ ▄███████▀  ▄   ▀████▄
  ▀█▀  ▄███▄   ▀████████████▀  ▄███▄   ▀█▀
     ▄█████▀     ▀████████▀    ▀████▄
      ▀██▀  ▄██▄   ▀████▀  ▄██▄   ▀██▀
          ▄████▀          ▀█████▄
          ▀██▀              ▀███▀
multibot
██▀▀
▐▌
▐╬▌
▐╬▌
▐▌

██▄▄
.Multi-functional multi-threaded.
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Trading Platform in the Cloud ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▀▀██
▐▌
▐╬▌
▐╬▌
▐▌

▄▄██
██▀▀
▐▌
▐╬▌
▐╬▌
▐▌

██▄▄
▀▀██
▐▌
▐╬▌
▐╬▌
▐▌

▄▄██
figmentofmyass

Activity: 523

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:40:53 PM

I saw a reputable user promoting this exchange months ago and yet now it has scammed people? I wonder if that guy was involve or maybe he was also scammed. You guys should be tracking those who promote it here in the forum, maybe they're the creator of the site.

if you search around the forums and reddit, you'll find that they have a history of targeting profitable traders, going into their trade history and voiding winning trades and docking the amounts from the users' balances. there is no reasonable explanation for it, and it's happened to a lot of people. it's not clear from the OP whether this is what happened, because indeed, it would look like BTC had simply disappeared from the account.

i know the guy that launched the site in 2015, but he sold it in late 2015 or early 2016 and i'm not sure who the new owners are. as a broker, they've always come across as a scam. their CMO has always avoided answering for any complaints on reddit by saying that they can't publicly address complaints because it could be construed as serving US customers -- bizarre.

jorneyflair

Activity: 630

Ice Rock Mining- The Most Profitable Mining

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:05:13 AM

They have been covered in quite a few articles meaning that they are indeed quite well funded(they probably bought their media coverage most probably). If they were a scam, it would not really surprise me. However you seem to be the only person with this kind of problem right now.

Maybe try emailing them about the incident and see what their responses are.

Don't get your hopes too high, though.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███░▄█████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░▄████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▀░▄████████░░░░░▄████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ███░░██████████░░▄███▀░░█████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░███████████████▀░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ███░░█████████████▀░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░██▄░░░░░░░░███░░█████████████░░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░█████▄░░░░░ ███░░██████████████░░████████████
░░░░░░░░░░████████▄░░░███░░███▀░░░░░▀█████░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░███▀░░▀███████░░████░░▄██▄░░██████████████████
░░░░░░░░███▀░██▄░▀█████░░█████░░████░░██████████████████
░░░░░░░███▀░█████▄░▀██░░██████░░▀██▀░▄██████████████████
░░░░░░███▀░▄███████▄░░░███████░░░░░▄████████████████████
░░░░░███▀░░██████████▄████████░░▄░░▀████████████████████
░░░░███▀░░████████████████████░░██▄░░▀██████████████████
░░░███▀░░░████████████████████░░████▄░░▀████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
███░░░░░░░░░▀█████████
████░░███████▄░▀████████
█████░░██▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████░░██░█▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░██
█████░░██░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░██
█████░░██░█▀▀░░█░░█░█░░░██
█████░░██░█░░░░█▄▄▀░█░░░██
████░░██▄▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░▀██████████
████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░▀██████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░██████
███▀░░▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░▄█████
██▄▄████▀▀▀▀░░░░░█████
███████▄▄░░░░▄▄░░███
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread
beerlover

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:40:07 AM

Next time, always make google your best friend before you put funds anywhere. If you had check online for reviews, you would have known immediately all the people who have stated their experience of being scammed.

No matter how cool a website looks, or how simple it all sounds, always be careful. At this stage, if you end up hearing nothing from the support, which obviously, you would not, there is nothing you can do than to move on. Shit happens and I hope you have learnt your lessons!

fusepay

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:55:06 AM

We have seen a lot, the BTC and altcoin community, first it was virtual mining, then pyramid / investment schemes, I feel the ICO stage is almost over and now, the whaleclub / marketing phase is here, these organisations are targeting social media and streaming media sites.. be careful out there!
reliable

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:52:55 AM

This is really bad to hear something like this. I would suggest that always use the reputed exchanges or site only and not any thing new who ever and whatever the returns they may offer you to get attracted but this  type of scheme will not work in the long run. This is the common scam technique being used to get the people money.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.