Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2018, 10:51:42 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟 [ANN][eTV] eTelevision| AIRDROP | No ICO (CLOSED) 🌟🌟  (Read 7212 times)
enfarktus

Activity: 406
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:15:50 PM

İ sent eth but coin did not reach  Huh Angry Why?
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x7f262fbd5687a57d495d84ba6175a426f7bb8fd442c3c1c71d90a653fa2faff0

❰❰❰ AirP2P ❱❱❱
Powering the PC of the Future
❬❬❬ Facebook Telegram Twitter ❭❭❭

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kid_diK

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 10:09:03 PM

Guys, don't send anything here. Check the etherdelta first - dev selling huge amount of tokens with cheapest price. Your profit will be 0 anyway...

That was announced. Remaining tokens are up for sale. That will actually only drive price up as all of the tokens will be in community hands with 0 left on DEV account instead of 18 million + that was left after airdrop. Faster you grab them all faster will price stabilise again Wink Thats all.

Our main focus are not tokens anymore instead our main focus is on the platform building with all features as announced to be available as soon as possible.

Registrations will still open as planned on 01.11.2017

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Hamzat

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:24:42 PM

Hi dev, i sent ETH, but havent gotten the token here is the proof:  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5a1b646ea2cc2b03f960ce48895e3bbc4318895ce3c13ff9106ea189f9e6cfcc.. Please help look into it
Kid_diK

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 08:32:40 AM

Hi dev, i sent ETH, but havent gotten the token here is the proof:  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x5a1b646ea2cc2b03f960ce48895e3bbc4318895ce3c13ff9106ea189f9e6cfcc.. Please help look into it

Airdrop closed, however you may snap your tokens here; https://etherdelta.com/#ETV-ETH   

All of the tokens remaining are for sale and you may buy unlimited ammount. We want all tokens to be in circulation so we can list eTV on CoinMarketCap once it reach required trade volume.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
Ribbitforum

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:07:20 AM

Look he holds 92% https://ethplorer.io/address/0x4e279d8638e8669fad40e018fc181d26ee780380#pageSize=100&tab=tab-holders

He accuses people from spamming. He makes phony promises of airdropping 90%

And he is dumping on Etherdelta? https://etherdelta.com/#ETV-ETH

w0w. Who the fuck is dumping all these coins?

Guys who bought them cheaper obviously as i checked few of tx history and they never recived an airdrop.

Regarding me holding 92% of the tokens thats true and very easy to check Smiley However airdrop ends on 31.10.2017 and all remaining tokens will be equally distributed among all legit participants leaving 500k on the account as development reserve Smiley

And NO im not dumping coins on EtherDelta since my account is not even connected to EtherDelta and that is also easy to check Smiley Nor i plan to connect it to any exchange untill there will be a need to sell part of our 500k development reserve Smiley But that will probably not happen anytime soon as project already had initial funding even before we announced it.

you said you will distribute the remaing tokens to all legit participants, qouted

Kid_diK

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 12:31:00 PM

Look he holds 92% https://ethplorer.io/address/0x4e279d8638e8669fad40e018fc181d26ee780380#pageSize=100&tab=tab-holders

Guys who bought them cheaper obviously as i checked few of tx history and they never recived an airdrop.

Regarding me holding 92% of the tokens thats true and very easy to check Smiley However airdrop ends on 31.10.2017 and all remaining tokens will be equally distributed among all legit participants leaving 500k on the account as development reserve Smiley

And NO im not dumping coins on EtherDelta since my account is not even connected to EtherDelta and that is also easy to check Smiley Nor i plan to connect it to any exchange untill there will be a need to sell part of our 500k development reserve Smiley But that will probably not happen anytime soon as project already had initial funding even before we announced it.

you said you will distribute the remaing tokens to all legit participants, qouted

Indeed. But this is the way we get required trade volume otherwise token will never be listed on CoinMarketCap and many other exchanges that require daily trade volume and in essence it will be worthless.

Only 600 holders is not enough to reach that, this is why ALL tokens are up for sale. Sooner you grab them all sooner will price stabilise and sooner we can list it on other exchanges and CMC.

As said, we will focus on the project right now. Application forms for CMC and other exchanges will be sent once all of the tokens are in community hands.

rabeh boukhnona

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:03:16 PM

Indeed. But this is the way we get required trade volume otherwise token will never be listed on CoinMarketCap and many other exchanges that require daily trade volume and in essence it will be worthless.

Only 600 holders is not enough to reach that, this is why ALL tokens are up for sale. Sooner you grab them all sooner will price stabilise and sooner we can list it on other exchanges and CMC.

As said, we will focus on the project right now. Application forms for CMC and other exchanges will be sent once all of the tokens are in community hands.
thanks for the gift dev, i bought 5% of the supply with only 1 ETH  Roll Eyes i will buy more, it's cheap as hell $6k market cap!! ez x100, i hope i will turn 1000$ to $1m  Grin

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Kid_diK

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:06:33 PM

thanks for the gift dev, i bought 5% of the supply with only 1 ETH  Roll Eyes i will buy more, it's cheap as hell $6k market cap!! ez x100, i hope i will turn 1000$ to $1m  Grin

Thanks for supporting the project. Yes price shod go up anytime soon as all tokens are sold, so there should be no issue getting 5 - 10 x in notime

rebelman

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:02:26 PM

wow it's really cheap i will buy more and more  Kiss to the moon etv
Kid_diK

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:50:25 PM

wow it's really cheap i will buy more and more  Kiss to the moon etv

Thanks for the support. Only few tokens remaining for sale

happynew2013

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:46:54 AM

I have attended .
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3435e1d6b9ae395f749d57e709943b9f954425c29bb16aba7c2dd3eae73261c9

(https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=8602110)
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:18:26 AM

You mean anyone can come up and buy?

Rati24

Activity: 322

Dreamer

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 03:56:16 AM

Dev can I use a token on the platform and will there be a bonus for the holders?

Grande2018

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:06:17 AM

So what step next Dev?
OlegT

Activity: 43

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:51:29 AM

I transferred you money, but I did not get my tokens !!! Although several times I wrote to you in a personal and skipped the details of the transaction!

╰ PlayHall ╯ ● Pre-sale starts at 10 AM EST (New York Time), February 26, 2018 ●
| THE FIRST MULTI-CRYPTOCURRENCY SKILL GAMING PLATFORM ● WITH SMART
azielslowae

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:39:08 AM

airdrop closed  Shocked Shocked

EVENTUM.NETWORK | Real-Time Data & API | Free tokens for trying our ALPHA
Dantheman2

Activity: 110

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:43:10 AM

I asked him on bitcoin message if Whitepaper, Discord, Slack, Telegram, Bounties, Website, and more will come?

He said it will all come in time. First thing first, is to get the website done, then he will start whitepaper with his team.
Jerry2030

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:17:06 PM

We still haven't got an ETV.

Think right now we need one on coinmarketcap.. Reminds be a bit of youtube and LBRY.

I just bought 560.000 coins so cheap!! for 1.96 Ethereum.

This coin is ridiculously undervalued.

Soon its gonna be a 150.000 mcap or so. It is now on 18000 mcap. Just imagine the profit %!

adiebitsler

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:22:15 PM

We still haven't got an ETV.

Think right now we need one on coinmarketcap.. Reminds be a bit of youtube and LBRY.

I just bought 560.000 coins so cheap!! for 1.96 Ethereum.

This coin is ridiculously undervalued.

Soon its gonna be a 150.000 mcap or so. It is now on 18000 mcap. Just imagine the profit %!

sure what you are talking about 😆, I like your very confident decision

▄███▄
           ▄████▀████▄
        ▄████▀     ▀████▄
     ▄████▀    ███    ▀████▄
  ▄    ▀      ▄███▄      ▀████▄
████▀      ▄█████████▄      ▀████
███     ▄▄  █▀ ███ ▀████▄     ███
███    ███▀    ███    ▀███    ███
███    ███     ███     ▀██    ███
███    ███     ███      ▐█    ███
███    ███     ███      ▐█    ███
███    ███     ███     ▄██    ███
███    ███▄    ███    ▄███    ███
███     ▀▀  █▄ ███ ▄████▀     ███
████▄      ▀█████████▀      ▄████
  ▀    ▄      ▀███▀      ▄████▀
     ▀████▄    ███    ▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▄████▀
           ▀████▄████▀
              ▀███▀

███  ██▄         ███  ██████████████  ██████████████  ███████████████  ███  ██▄         ███
███  ████▄       ███  ███             ███             ███         ███  ███  ████▄       ███
███  ██████▄     ███  ███             ███             ███         ███  ███  ██████▄     ███
███  ███ ▀███▄   ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███             ███         ███  ███  ███ ▀███▄   ███
███  ███   ▀███▄ ███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███             ███         ███  ███  ███   ▀███▄ ███
███  ███     ▀██████             ███  ███             ███         ███  ███  ███     ▀██████
███  ███       ▀████             ███  ███             ███         ███  ███  ███       ▀████
███  ███         ▀██  ██████████████  ██████████████  ███████████████  ███  ███         ▀██

FOR KNOX

IN BECOMING   THE FIRST    ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
BLOCKCHAIN BASED   INSURANCE COMPANY 
>> 

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
in

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Jerry2030

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:07:39 PM

Checked the messages of Kid_Dik he has a lot of comments talking about he doesn't like unfairness.

So I am pretty confident he is a fair guy and don't want to walk away and leave us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.