Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2018, 08:20:31 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Arbitrage / Easy money for new people  (Read 3093 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Vivlid.io

View Profile
Today at 07:38:55 AM

Here is an easy way to make money if you don't know too much about coins.

1) Find a newer exchange that doesn't have a lot of people.

2) Go to coinmarketcap and open that exchange's page e.g. https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/cryptopia/

3) Make sure you have BTC selected as the currency.

4) Go down the list from high volume to low volume and find a coin that trades at substantially different prices on two exchanges. For example buy/sell 0.0001/0/0002 on one exchange and 0003/0.0004 on another.

5) Look at the histories of that coin on both exchanges and decide if confirmation times allow you to be pretty sure of making money.

6) Look at depth on both exchanges and make sure it looks adequate in both directions.

7) Never risk more than you can afford or need to risk. On low volume coins traded on obscure exchanges you could walk into a trap so avoid exchanges known for setting people up, e.g. exchanges that list overtly bad coins.

Arbitrage is still wide open in crypto and a good way to learn about coins, since you should research a coin before you arbitrage it. Anybody could have made some program to arbitrage all coins across exchanges, but I guess the experts are leaving low fruit for new people.

Arbitrage provides a service, it lowers prices and keeps predatory trading in check, and can also be profitable.
The information you have given is really helpful, especially for newbies who are still struggling with making success through crypto investment, but I don’t really know if you’re right with the number one tip you gave on making use of a new website. New websites don’t have much members or people making use of it, so I’m really confused on that. But if it works, no probs.

██       ▄▄▄       ██
     ████    ▄█████▄    ████
      ████   ███████   ████
       ████  ▀█████▀  ████
 ██     ████   ▀▀▀   ████     ██
████     ████       ████     ████
 ████     ████     ████     ████
  ████     ████   ████     ████
   ████     ████ ████     ████
    ████     ███████     ████
     ████     █████     ████
      ████     ███     ████
       ████           ████
        ████         ████
         ████       ████
          ████     ████
           ████▄ ▄████

..........███           ███  ███  ███           ███                 ███   ███               ███
...........███         ███   ▀▀▀   ███         ███   ▄██████████▄   ███   ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
............███       ███    ███    ███       ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ███   ███   ███████████████
.............███     ███     ███     ███     ███               ██   ███   ███   ███▀        ███
..............███   ███      ███      ███   ███      ████████████   ███   ███   ███         ███
...............███ ███       ███       ███ ███      ██         ██   ███   ███   ███         ███
................█████        ███        █████       ██▄       ▄██   ███   ███   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
.................███         ███         ███        ▀███████████▀   ███   ███   ▀████████████▀
every item has a story
   █
  ███
   ███
    ███
 █   ███
███   ███
 ███   ██
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
.ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN.

.PRE SALE▬...
14th May 2018
     █
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███   █
███   ███
██   ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███

██████████████▄
██         █████▄
██ ██   ██ ███████▄
██  ██ ██  █████████
██   ███   █████████
██                ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ██
██            ██  ██
██                ██
████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jrrsparkles

Activity: 252
Merit: 108

Why so serious?

View Profile
Today at 07:58:04 AM

Arbitrage trading is easy but comes with risky too,at the waiting time you will lose your profits amount if the price falls and some exchanges have issues while depositing and withdrawing it may take hours too.So if you can find two best exchanges with price difference then you are free to go.

Phantomberry

Activity: 230
Merit: 103

View Profile
Today at 08:28:58 AM

I learn it from my friend and it is worth it but choose wisely the coin you want to arbitage and the be always prepared when it comes of losses possibility.

CRYPTFUNDER.IODisruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now! ●●● Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter    Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
Leonard2016

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

ByteBall - GBYTES

View Profile
Today at 11:30:15 AM

Arbitrage could be a good idea if :

1. you have consider fee completely (sometimes fees are too much that would make you regret after it)
2. it would take some times from some hours to some days to have your coins sent and you see it in new exchange and in that time the price of it could fall
3. you are certain that the wallet of the new exchange is not in maintain mode , unless you need to wait ages ( once it happened to me!)

LePhuCuong

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
Today at 01:17:08 PM

In arbitrage the stategy involving isneasybwe need to buy at one exchange with low price and sell them at high price at another exchange
Sandy25

Activity: 56

Get your share of the future

View Profile
Today at 02:24:08 PM

Arbitrage is one method i often do on trading aside from instant profit its not causing me too much stress while trading and this one is the easiest way for me to get some profit on trading.

ZAN Coin        Empowering IT Consulting & Development
I C O  >  15th May 2018   (  J O I N   W H I T E L I S T  )
mrproblem

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
Today at 02:40:50 PM

if you make it as really what it is it is easy money but most of time you need to find opportunities on exchanges

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ryzaadit

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
Today at 02:42:34 PM

Arbitrage is one method i often do on trading aside from instant profit its not causing me too much stress while trading and this one is the easiest way for me to get some profit on trading.
I know Arbitrage can make you easy profit but its really dangerous if you got problem on chain transaction, the problem its something whent coins have some diferent from other exchange. The transaction really long for progres example like BCN listing on Binance the chain its really overload

btccoffee

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
Today at 03:42:46 PM

Arb is good if you have a good enternet connections and if you have a good skills to do that trade. Some of exchangers change the price in a matter of seconds and when you recieve your coins its already dump so you lose. Thats why arbritage is risky for me and i dont want to do that.

▐███▌                      ▐███▌               ▐██████████████▄             █████████▄
  ████                      ████                █████████████████            ███████████
    ████                  ████                ████▌                   ▀███           ████      ▀███
    ▐███▌              ▐████              ████▌                     ▄███           ████      ▄███
     ▐███▌            ▐█████            ████▌        ███████████           ███████████
       ▐███▌        ▐███████        ▐███▌          ████▀▀▀▀████         ████▀▀▀▀████
         ████▌    ▐███▌▐███▌    ▐███▌            ████         ████        ████         ████
           ████    ████    ████    ████              ████       ▄████        ████       ▄████
            █████████     ▐████████▌              ████████████▌       ████████████▌
              ███████          ███████                   ▀█████████▀           ▀█████████▀

◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕
⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩⬔⬕◪◩

Vanester2014

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
Today at 03:47:53 PM

Arb is arbitrage is a good way to earn money in trading but for me arbitrage is more risky than we are doing traditional trading and it requires a good  skills and is you are just a newbie then you should try to study first before you can do arbitrage.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 75

dekcutbusu33

View Profile
Today at 05:02:46 PM

Yes arbitrage trading is one of the best ways to earn, it gets a small but safe profit but there are so many things you need to know before attempting to trade arbitration, although there are many exchangers that have different prices but you also need to consider time transactions. but do not use it right away without knowing how it works and the cost ideas charged by your two exchanges for determining whether you will make a profit.

◀◀◀ Money Token.Com ►►►   
Smart loans backed by crypto assets
BOUNTY (https://moneytoken.com/)
Mahanton

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
Today at 05:13:58 PM

Cryptopia? No thanks.!

I would rather find up other exchange rather than engaging myself into this thing. Arbitrage is simple but would really be need to be done on a precise matter for you to be profitable but if not then you would just lose up money because of the fees. Finding new or non popular exchange just to buy up a coin is really a dangerous and not a suggested thing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.