Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a TRADER  (Read 8414 times)
parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:29:27 AM

Experience and procedures are two main considerations that chooses the destiny of a dealer. Accepting the correct call at the ideal time in the wake of concentrate the specialized outlines, patterns and other needful investigation is the way to progress. You may go for day trading, mid term or even long term. It depends on where are you comfortable at. Learn to read charts and analyze candlesticks pattern to have more edge in placing trades

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:38:22 AM

Learn about trading strategy and technical analysis is not enough in 1 day,  to understand price action and price pattern I was need about 4 month to learn it.  Keep patient and continue learn it and share with others pro trader will help to understand that all things.

Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:56:52 AM

For starting to trading, you must learn about how to read trend and coin movement so that can help you to decide good step on trade. There is so many link to learn. Youtube video is the good one. My favorite is

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaU9NXRPjkLGgJy-M7RPCw/videos

dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:07:51 AM

If you are a beginner, you also understand the facts and benefits. It's good you start with some good profits but nobody will want any time. This is great if you are not on the right side of market trends. You must know what the future of the market and analysis is. Bring yourself problems with business knowledge. In addition, you need more practical experience to increase your sensitivity and control.
Phuongph1985

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:18:41 AM

Learning is certainly the way to it but it’s again not an overnight thing, it take months, and even years. put the money on the exchange and click buy => Trader  Kiss
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:32:08 AM

Experience and procedures are two main considerations that chooses the destiny of a dealer. Accepting the correct call at the ideal time in the wake of concentrate the specialized outlines, patterns and other needful investigation is the way to progress. You may go for day trading, mid term or even long term. It depends on where are you comfortable at. Learn to read charts and analyze candlesticks pattern to have more edge in placing trades
Well that's a good advice, but inside this industry, we really can't easily assess even we do know how to read charts still there's a lots of influence that we need to consider, experience will teach us a lots of things we just need to be open minded and willing to take the risk time will come and things will be easier for us.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:51:13 PM

Since you are a beginner, you also understand the risks and benefits. It's good you start with some good profits but do not expect this every time. It's a big risk if you're not on the right side of market trends. You need to know future market predictions and analysis. Also you need more practical experience to increase your sensitivity and control your emotions.
It is more like that a novice cannot run away from loss and he will be experiencing it only in the start of his career. This is how trading is learnt. Once he will have a good idea of what he is dealing with, he won’t have much difficulty in making money. Trading is the best profession in making a person rich and crypto trading especially if done with bitcoin is the coolest job. It will make a person rich within weeks certainly. A trader should be persistent too.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:03:15 PM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.
[/quoteI believe that you can start trading tomorrow at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices in recent days are constantly fluctuating and unpredictable, indicating that at the moment you should trade day by day. The market is showing signs of positive recovery as bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly recovering, especially altcoin. So at this point you trade altcoin.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:57:33 AM

First you should learn the market. Then you should learn more technical analysis. And if you want to be a trader you have to invest money. In the investment process, you will realize that you are missing something that needs to be added to make a profit.
Whatever you do, do after proper learning. If you don’t have any solid information about what to do and how to do, things would become blur and you wouldn’t be getting your basic goal. If someone is interested in something, and if he is just jumping in without any specific amount, then how to get your goals achieved? Definitely not. Learn better and implement that after proper demo work.
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:05:53 PM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

You need to learn working with news and graphic. I mean you should learn technique analysis which can help you for find the right decision and news also the main thing in trading.
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:35:17 PM

Since you are a beginner, you also understand the risks and benefits. It's good you start with some good profits but do not expect this every time. It's a big risk if you're not on the right side of market trends. You need to know future market predictions and analysis. Also you need more practical experience to increase your sensitivity and control your emotions.
It is more like that a novice cannot run away from loss and he will be experiencing it only in the start of his career. This is how trading is learnt. Once he will have a good idea of what he is dealing with, he won’t have much difficulty in making money. Trading is the best profession in making a person rich and crypto trading especially if done with bitcoin is the coolest job. It will make a person rich within weeks certainly. A trader should be persistent too.
To become a trader is very easy way to do, study and read articles about trading techniques and strategy and don't stop until you fully understand of its major aspect.

Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:02:52 PM

There are so many sites and guides that you could use to practice,
But the only thing that the traders aim is to buy low and sell high or to gain profit,
Sounds easy but really hard to do specially in this market.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:09:51 PM

if you do not trade how will you profit. there are two sides to coin. you either gain or loss. trading involve alot of risk which you need to know before starting. from my experience, apart from knowing how to analyse chart and trading pattern, you need to know that you need to be patient to make good profit. investing for long time can give you more than 100% return. I recently invest on an altcoin on cryptopia NLX and I made more than 150% on it. I did this by following roadmap and news and update on their pages on telegram.
birzh0

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:04:04 PM

maybe you should turn to differrent sources, not just one book of technical analysis. i think there are much more good sources and authorities who can let you begin the thing named trading, and that thing is not so simple as asking in forum and getting an answer.
Chicryptomama

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:51:54 PM

Before going into any trade,you should understand there are associated risks involved due to the volatility of the market. You could loose and you could gain. However,there are some sites like babypips et al that teaches the technical and fundamental aspect of trading. You should avail yourself the time to study these websites to grasp what trading really entails.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:11:48 PM

You can become a trader by investing in crypto. The investment is both short term and long term. Short term investment has been favorite to those who want to earn quick profits and daily. The long term investment is preferred by those who intend to stay big upon reaping or selling their coins again the market which usually takes years but give huge profit.
Delima Manis

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:10:14 AM

the first time I did was studying while looking at the talk of many traders in the telegram group related to the coins they were talking about, initially I only understood the pattern of 1-2 coins only, and I focused to believe the whole year, after seeing the bright spots and I can understand the basic trade, then I open myself to another coin with a gradual increase in capital.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:25:32 PM

As I wrote earlier, it is necessary to start trading, carefully study all the information of the market, as well as the psychology of trade you need to know too)
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:23:04 PM

If you want to become an investor you must first have money. Then you should go study some technical analysis on wave chart. After doing the above two things, you can invest.
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:43:07 PM

First and foremost, you should understand that all you need in trading is patience and extreme experience to do a good job. To get all these qualities, one must read a lot about any coin he or she likes to trade and study the graphs of the coin and know the patterns of its rise and fall. These are very necessary things you need to do to become a good trader.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: