how to become a TRADER

<< < (88/107) > >>

robotrobert:
Quote from: gamalzour on June 13, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

Quote from: MaidaKalani on June 10, 2018, 09:37:30 PM

Some steps to becoming a trader are:
- Understand the Candlestick and Movement Patterns
Understanding the candlestick and movement patterns is very important in trading, why? Because Candlestick can predict price movement of bitcoin in some candle forward. By understanding candlestick and movement pattern, then you can predict the trend that will happen.
- Conducting Technical and Fundamental Analysis
Before trading, you should learn to analyze the bitcoin price movement technically, by understanding the indicators and trading tools that match the characteristics of bitcoin movement in the market. You should also be able to analyze the news (fundamental analysis) of both global news and news events that appear at any given time and its nature can influence the movement of bitcoin price trends.
- Understanding the Characteristics of Bitcoin Movement
Bitcoin price movements in the market have certain characteristics that are influenced by several factors either fundamental or technical news, as well as certain other things that have their own uniqueness. The more often you trade the more you understand the character of bitcoin movement, to become a natural instinct of a pro trader.
- Creating a Trading Plan
Some time before trading, you must make a good trading plan. By organizing your work steps and strategic plan, you will be able to immediately take action or step if things happen outside the scenario you have created. Usefulness of this trading plan is that we always follow the rails we have made so as not to slip and fall into the brink of destruction.

For trading, if you don’t have any prior knowledge about bitcoin, you might be seeing worst circumstances and you might fail in your goals. Why I am saying this because this platform is full with such stories where people didn’t have any prior knowledge and for the sake of earning money, they just entered blindly. This is a badass game which doesn’t look for in nonce.

Regular observation of the market and collect as much information about trading as you can and if possible spend some time with a trading expert. By this way you can become a good trader. It is not too difficult that many people think about, just need more time to analyze the market every moment. You can earn lot of money from crypto trading when you become skilled trader.

Liberto:
There is a good way, but quite dangerous at the same time, just go, and start from what you have for now, you will study and learn really fast in that way.

p i e c e:
Quote from: Ajinomoto40 on June 13, 2018, 04:51:11 PM

Quote from: imyashir on October 20, 2017, 03:00:02 PM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

Being a trader is not that easy, being a trader is a hardwork in field of crypto. Currencies. If you're a newbie you must better to conduct with your own a proper research for you to know on how to became a great and efficient trader because trading is very risky.

Just start with the minimum. Invest in the cheapest good altcoins like Credits and Gladius, not more than 200 dollars. Wait for some time, and use this period to study the market and learn more about the crypto.

incomefromcoins:
in order to become a trader, u should learn trading charts form youtube and read books from Amazon and basic fundamentals and check the website bitcoinwisdom.com

rakibpintu:
trading is important for crypto market and you never know about crypto market. so you can't trade any coin of crypto currency. and you can try one coin of crypto. if you can try shortly and small and cheaply trade of crypto and slowly slowly use and use then you growth with best as well

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page