how to become a TRADER

<< < (88/106) > >>

Liberto:
There is a good way, but quite dangerous at the same time, just go, and start from what you have for now, you will study and learn really fast in that way.

p i e c e:
Quote from: Ajinomoto40 on June 13, 2018, 04:51:11 PM

Quote from: imyashir on October 20, 2017, 03:00:02 PM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

Being a trader is not that easy, being a trader is a hardwork in field of crypto. Currencies. If you're a newbie you must better to conduct with your own a proper research for you to know on how to became a great and efficient trader because trading is very risky.

Just start with the minimum. Invest in the cheapest good altcoins like Credits and Gladius, not more than 200 dollars. Wait for some time, and use this period to study the market and learn more about the crypto.

incomefromcoins:
in order to become a trader, u should learn trading charts form youtube and read books from Amazon and basic fundamentals and check the website bitcoinwisdom.com

rakibpintu:
trading is important for crypto market and you never know about crypto market. so you can't trade any coin of crypto currency. and you can try one coin of crypto. if you can try shortly and small and cheaply trade of crypto and slowly slowly use and use then you growth with best as well

Elmer1:
trading is important for crypto market and you never know about crypto market. In order to become a trader, u should learn trading charts form youtube and read books from Amazon and basic fundamentals and check the website bitcoinwisdom.com . There is a good way, but quite dangerous at the same time, just go, and start from what you have for now, you will study and learn really fast in that way. You should be confident enough before investing in that particular project. And when you are invest and have patience and faith. You just keep yourself updated with the charts everyday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page