Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a TRADER  (Read 8417 times)
satish37

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:43:56 PM

To become a Profitable trader is like learning swimming in the ocean.  Any how following terms must be born in mind to be a trader,

1.  Price Action

2.  Cycles

3.  Breakout

4   Fundamentals

5.  Money Managements

You should master these five topics .  All topics are vast , search and practice on Demo account ,  treat demo account as real .  Great patience is needed to be a trader.  Continuous study and analysis is must for a trader . 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roflmao129

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:46:29 PM

You need to learn if you want to become something. You can become an engineer, a scientist, etc if you willing to learn. Therefore, you have to learn many things if you want to become a good trader. Becoming a good trader requires a lot of thing. But if you are patient and willing to learn and make money with it, I believe that you can become a trader

djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:08:06 PM

You need to learn if you want to become something. You can become an engineer, a scientist, etc if you willing to learn. Therefore, you have to learn many things if you want to become a good trader. Becoming a good trader requires a lot of thing. But if you are patient and willing to learn and make money with it, I believe that you can become a trader
well i think if gou really become trader you need to start trading right now to have an experience on this field because i believe that experience is the best teacher and if you learn from the experience you really  become prudent enoughf to handle your emotion .because actual really different from the theory such as watching vedio online on how to trade i think that was also helpful but not really in emotion aspects. maybe you can online get an idea on how you trade unlike to the experience. Experience  will teach you a lot annd guide you a lot .
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:49:18 AM

Trading is the best way to earn bitcoin and if you want to continue trading thats is a good idea and for sure if you have a lpt of knowledege you can earn a lot of profit in the future. But you need mote knowledege about trading the strategies, tips and also making aresearch every buy and sell your altcoin. Trading for sure gives you high profit if you know how to start trading.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:53:07 AM

With time and more research and good investments.
I agree on your first two points. Yes absolutely there is time which is responsible for your success. You are a starter and you are doing so much mistakes. Time will help you to make some good results. Your experience comes from time an then here comes the research. Keep learning throughout your tenure of trading. But big investments just make more profits. They don’t participate in your success.
bravehearth0319

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:35:25 PM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

Perhaps you had an idea anyhow in doing trade in the exchange market platform. Being a trader of course you must know the basic things in doing trade like reading in the graph or chart, the red and the green line.  Then you must be full of patience as a traders.
babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:47:20 PM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

if u want to become good trader u need learn a lot knowledge about trading and analysis even theory of the crypto just learn.
If u lose do not give up cause is just a normal to lose. If u lose nextime u win. All of traders not always a winner..maybe lose maybe win..
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:59:24 PM

You should know the possible outcomes for any actions you will make. always predict and take risks because it's either a loss or a gain for you so you have to be patient when you're in trading. Best luck !
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:40:59 PM

Good traders always be ready to the results of their acts. Even making little buying or sellings makes you a trader already, but a good trader always be aware about the all possibilities. And also if you want to be a real trader, you have to learn how to make your decisions on your own.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:55:40 PM

Good traders always be ready to the results of their acts. Even making little buying or sellings makes you a trader already, but a good trader always be aware about the all possibilities. And also if you want to be a real trader, you have to learn how to make your decisions on your own.

Trading is an open opportunity to people with clever analytical skills and at the same time risky especially to newbies. However nobody become an expert until the time they experience it themselves. To become a trader we must first do some research for at least you have idea of what you are doing and the rest it will come through experience. What matters most is that you're open to success and most of all prepared for failure.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:56:46 PM

its easy to become a trader but, there is a difference between a good trader and a trader,
for example a good trader analized every situation also do research and stuff like that
and on the otherside a trader just listen to others, hype lack of research will bring a trader down
with his money disappear with it
I don’t believe that it is easy to become a trader because trading require enough experience but it is also reality that without jumping into the water you cannot learn swimming. A man must have to invest least amount in bitcoin just for experience and when he gets experience then he should have to invest more into bitcoin.

To become a successful trader a man must have to keep himself aware of market behavior as well as to get more knowledge about bitcoin along with other crypto currencies which exist in the market.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:02:13 PM

You should know the possible outcomes for any actions you will make. always predict and take risks because it's either a loss or a gain for you so you have to be patient when you're in trading. Best luck !
To become a good trader our first qualification is patience. if you don't have this then you will suffer in trading. to start trading we must know the market how it runs.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:39:54 PM

Really appreciate you to have analysed trading before pitching into it. Congrats for making some profit as everyone does while entering into it. Dedicate yourself at a desk watching the trend. This would make you a good trader. Get ideas from experts before investing your amount into it. Going for a long term investment would bring you good profit.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:10:26 PM

To become a Profitable trader is like learning swimming in the ocean.  Any how following terms must be born in mind to be a trader,

1.  Price Action

2.  Cycles

3.  Breakout

4   Fundamentals

5.  Money Managements

You should master these five topics .  All topics are vast , search and practice on Demo account ,  treat demo account as real .  Great patience is needed to be a trader.  Continuous study and analysis is must for a trader . 
focus with this concerned and sooner or later you will be able to gain knowledge about how pro traders works and how they analyze the project
thanks mate for providing this very informative for a newbie to trading its a basis for gaining knowledge.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:05:16 AM

you actually have achived beginners luck, when many traders start, they do not earn anything at all. some even make huge losses. keep trying and seek as much information as possible from established gurus.
It really hard for a beginner to start trading in btc. It requires patience, experience and knowledge. There's a time that you've been lucky that on your first try it was successful and sometimes you may lose. Worst is that you lose on your first try. You feel of fear to try again but lose some and win some is natural thing in trading.
I didn’t start trading with BTC, I have already been trading on one Russian FX trade site with the iQ option. The lowest you can invest there is $10, which they will give you a bonus for the first time deposit. The site helped me to gain a lot of experience in trading.

But I later quit and got into BTC and altcoins trading which is more profitable than any other stock in the market.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:41:19 AM

you actually have achived beginners luck, when many traders start, they do not earn anything at all. some even make huge losses. keep trying and seek as much information as possible from established gurus.
It really hard for a beginner to start trading in btc. It requires patience, experience and knowledge. There's a time that you've been lucky that on your first try it was successful and sometimes you may lose. Worst is that you lose on your first try. You feel of fear to try again but lose some and win some is natural thing in trading.
Trading is no doubt very much profitable thing to do but at the same time, it is the most tough thing as well as most risky thing. Becoming a trader is not an easy thing to do. It really demands you to have a good motivation level and self-determination. You can only learn well if you will keep on learning more things related to trading. Moreover, take guidance from the experts and watch videos.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:42:48 AM

Key !!!
1. patience n holding  : the words of trader you must have patience for you to get profit...
2. Control emotion
Not all traders hold for long and I am always surprised when everyone keeps saying patience.
Except you are a long term trader, day traders don't have such patience when it comes to trading and there is always a planned limit to the kind of loss they can hold.

Even long term traders try as much as possible to cut those losses at a particular point in time of their trade. I only see patience sometimes working for someone who is HODLING.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:29:12 AM

All you have to do is practice and observe. Nobody was born with knowledge but for nobody it was easy till they got some serious profits. It is a day by day hard job with continuous study in the field of economics and trading. I am sorry that i can encourage you with this post but i personally like the truth then happy messages.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:31:31 AM

You can apply begineers luck but only in starting there is no chance you can always make profit just by trading any random coin , trading has many aspects involved like it's future , which all exchanges it will get listed , how it is helping the community and what features can beneficiary in the coming future. Making loss is a part of trading but it doesn't mean you sell it for a loss you instead hold it and wait if you bought it during any pump or dump then you might have to sell it in a loss but if you bought in a bearish market there is nothing really there for you to worry about.
There is just a little amount of time beginners luck can be of help. A time will come when trading goes wrong and that is when you see a newbie trader panic not knowing what to do and when to do it until they have lost a huge percentage of their funds.

Some coins are shitty and trading them will only make you lose more than you can gain and some newbies are always doing the FOMO thing, looking for where the price is rising, so they can quickly get in and get some profit, without plans or analysis, how won't trading go bad for them ?
geopolisch

Merit: 511

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:59:08 PM

Trading is the best way to earn bitcoin and if you want to continue trading thats is a good idea and for sure if you have a lpt of knowledege you can earn a lot of profit in the future. But you need mote knowledege about trading the strategies, tips and also making aresearch every buy and sell your altcoin. Trading for sure gives you high profit if you know how to start trading.
It is a wise decision to d trading as this is one of the most profitable profession. Now we have the option of digital currency trading and this has even made it easy as compare to the past. Now we don’t need to travel around the world for the buying and selling of our asset. Bitcoin price has started to fall down and this is the time to sell out bitcoin.

Though it would have been much better if selling was done few hours ago. Then wait until the price starts to increase again. By coin at that low price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: