Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:27:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a TRADER  (Read 8414 times)
Elmer1

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:40:34 PM

trading is important for crypto market and you never know about crypto market. In order to become a trader, u should learn trading charts form youtube and read books from Amazon and basic fundamentals and check the website bitcoinwisdom.com . There is a good way, but quite dangerous at the same time, just go, and start from what you have for now, you will study and learn really fast in that way. You should be confident enough before investing in that particular project. And when you are invest and have patience and faith. You just keep yourself updated with the charts everyday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

There is a good way, but quite dangerous at the same time, just go, and start from what you have for now, you will study and learn really fast in that way.
This is not learning, but roulette. It is necessary to control the risks in trade from the very beginning, otherwise you can lose the entire deposit.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:10:58 PM

yes, congratulations you get with the amount of 0.001 btc and you can make to trade. if you have enough money, maybe this time is the right time to add your wallet. in my opinion you will be able to become a great trader klw you have dare to try to do trade. and I think it's the right time to earn a living from day-to-day trading by taking advantage of the current market situation like a small wave. work hard and be patient with the benefits of little by little, because the success of the traders is determined by sweat and patience. always take advantage of any news to speculate in the trade. because I think news about cryptocurrency also affects the ups and downs of market prices.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1904
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:58:21 AM

Some steps to becoming a trader are:
- Understand the Candlestick and Movement Patterns
Understanding the candlestick and movement patterns is very important in trading, why? Because Candlestick can predict price movement of bitcoin in some candle forward. By understanding candlestick and movement pattern, then you can predict the trend that will happen.
- Conducting Technical and Fundamental Analysis
Before trading, you should learn to analyze the bitcoin price movement technically, by understanding the indicators and trading tools that match the characteristics of bitcoin movement in the market. You should also be able to analyze the news (fundamental analysis) of both global news and news events that appear at any given time and its nature can influence the movement of bitcoin price trends.
- Understanding the Characteristics of Bitcoin Movement
Bitcoin price movements in the market have certain characteristics that are influenced by several factors either fundamental or technical news, as well as certain other things that have their own uniqueness. The more often you trade the more you understand the character of bitcoin movement, to become a natural instinct of a pro trader.
- Creating a Trading Plan
Some time before trading, you must make a good trading plan. By organizing your work steps and strategic plan, you will be able to immediately take action or step if things happen outside the scenario you have created. Usefulness of this trading plan is that we always follow the rails we have made so as not to slip and fall into the brink of destruction.
For trading, if you don’t have any prior knowledge about bitcoin, you might be seeing worst circumstances and you might fail in your goals. Why I am saying this because this platform is full with such stories where people didn’t have any prior knowledge and for the sake of earning money, they just entered blindly. This is a badass game which doesn’t look for in nonce.
Regular observation of the market and collect as much information about trading as you can and if possible spend some time with a trading expert. By this way you can become a good trader. It is not too difficult that many people think about, just need more time to analyze the market every moment. You can earn lot of money from crypto trading when you become skilled trader.
It is not so easy to become a trader because we know that trading is a wide field and for a successful trading we need to learn the basics first and then to proceed for the source you desires for. We know further that the market of Bitcoin is unstable and changes with the passage of time so you need to be careful and active. For a successful trading life you need to learn first.
TradersLedger

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

A signals channel is a great guidance tool for a beginner trader. You just have to realize that you shouldn’t invest blindly. If you’re interested in cryptocurrency trading, not advice, but you might check this article: http://cryptocurrencytrading.group
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:07:53 PM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

Becoming a trader is not easy because it is need patience and awareness when the market shows the green and the red sign. For example when you trade your coin and it has a color green it means you need to sell your coin to raise your holdings and when it becomes red, you should keep it and wait for the right time.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

You will not earn in trading as easy as you think it will. Ofcourse, trading is also risky just like gambling. You will buy bitcoin in a particular time, without idea on weather it will go higher so you could sell it and have a profit. So you will never know, unless you are knowledgeable enough about the bitcoin price, you monitored it when will it goes up and down. So you will also know when you are going to buy and sell.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:22:31 PM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

if you new to trading you should know the growth bitcoin price. Trading in bitcoin is different from other trading, like forex and another place, that's what I feel. Fundamental analysis is great to use for trading in bitcoins, because the average growth of bitcoin prices is strongly be affected by some information. Well if you are a newcomer, it is better to learn it first. Look the updated information about crypto and also look bitcoin price everyday.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:45:17 PM

Some steps to becoming a trader are:
- Understand the Candlestick and Movement Patterns
Understanding the candlestick and movement patterns is very important in trading, why? Because Candlestick can predict price movement of bitcoin in some candle forward. By understanding candlestick and movement pattern, then you can predict the trend that will happen.
- Conducting Technical and Fundamental Analysis
Before trading, you should learn to analyze the bitcoin price movement technically, by understanding the indicators and trading tools that match the characteristics of bitcoin movement in the market. You should also be able to analyze the news (fundamental analysis) of both global news and news events that appear at any given time and its nature can influence the movement of bitcoin price trends.
- Understanding the Characteristics of Bitcoin Movement
Bitcoin price movements in the market have certain characteristics that are influenced by several factors either fundamental or technical news, as well as certain other things that have their own uniqueness. The more often you trade the more you understand the character of bitcoin movement, to become a natural instinct of a pro trader.
- Creating a Trading Plan
Some time before trading, you must make a good trading plan. By organizing your work steps and strategic plan, you will be able to immediately take action or step if things happen outside the scenario you have created. Usefulness of this trading plan is that we always follow the rails we have made so as not to slip and fall into the brink of destruction.
For trading, if you don’t have any prior knowledge about bitcoin, you might be seeing worst circumstances and you might fail in your goals. Why I am saying this because this platform is full with such stories where people didn’t have any prior knowledge and for the sake of earning money, they just entered blindly. This is a badass game which doesn’t look for in nonce.
Regular observation of the market and collect as much information about trading as you can and if possible spend some time with a trading expert. By this way you can become a good trader. It is not too difficult that many people think about, just need more time to analyze the market every moment. You can earn lot of money from crypto trading when you become skilled trader.
It is not so easy to become a trader because we know that trading is a wide field and for a successful trading we need to learn the basics first and then to proceed for the source you desires for. We know further that the market of Bitcoin is unstable and changes with the passage of time so you need to be careful and active. For a successful trading life you need to learn first.
There is nothing easy in this world. Even if you start selling fruit on some cart, it could be tiresome enough and hard to do that. Because you might not have any proper skill and knowledge about that domain. So same in trading, no one could be efficient enough to make best results if he doesn’t have basic knowledge about what you are going to do in future.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

trading is important for crypto market and you never know about crypto market. so you can't trade any coin of crypto currency. and you can try one coin of crypto. if you can try shortly and small and cheaply trade of crypto and slowly slowly use and use then you growth with best as well
You can become one of the best trader of all time only if you think wise and take wise decisions. You would need perfect market information and knowledge about the technology as well.

Besides, decisions like when to buy the crypto and which crypto to buy are crucial for future return and you should have the skills to evaluate the crypto. You have to play the final move very wisely and sell only when you feel the money has reached.
Dowrich80

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:08:37 PM

If you want to become a cryptocurrency trader the only thing thank will make you go up in the fame is to make decisions faster, you can make deductions but the market changes very rapidly for the opportunity to pass away
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:00:20 PM

To become a trader, you should first have the skills and knowledge about trading. There are ways to learn here in crypto and you should just be willing to find ways to learn. Learn the basics and fundamentals of trading for you to trade well. Experience would also be your best teacher.
websoftwareengineer

Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:16:04 PM

Becoming a trader is very simple, you can invest on any market you are interested and from there you can start trading depending on the situation of the market.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
SandraStark

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:50:09 PM

As in any field, in order to be able to do something - you need to learn! Nothing is given at once and easily.  Learn and you will achieve the goal. A trader is a merchant acting on his own initiative and seeking to make a profit directly from the trading process. But if there is an own initiative, this does not mean that you can come and start earning money right away. Unless, of course, you're damn lucky and you do not need knowledge, then go ahead!  Wink But know that no one has canceled the risk.
developer101dev

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:26:46 AM

becoming a trader is not that easy because you need to have a decent knowledge before starting to trade in order to make profit and not to lose a huge amount of your investments.
lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:08:59 AM

Trader's golden rule "Buy low sell high"

Don't stop studying the market analysis, trading
requires skill.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:24:38 AM

becoming a trader is not that easy because you need to have a decent knowledge before starting to trade in order to make profit and not to lose a huge amount of your investments.
It takes a lot of research time as well as real investment experience from the new market to become a successful investor and remember that many professional traders have failed in the cryptocurrency market. I believe the effort will work and draw lessons from mistakes to be more successful.
ArcherDillon

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:06:42 AM

What a good topic! Thanks for your sharing, if I have free time I will try to it  Grin
gunungkembar

Activity: 544
Merit: 43

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:37:08 AM

to be a trader I think it's very easy you just need to have a bitcoin after that you can do the exchange and I think pertuakran use bitcoin very easy and simple just buy and sell it.
ErinMcClintock

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:41:11 AM

To become a trader, i think you should find your team first
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: