Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:16:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a TRADER  (Read 8410 times)
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:48:11 AM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

Actualy trading is not an easy works,because there so many angles thats you  want study and determines of which is better or wrong,otherwise all of this process above is useful ,when doing a crypto trading investment the technical analysis,its an easy to understand only you can needs is to educate yourself,by observing the volume in the coin markets caps,and then you can determine,how to buy and sell of crypto coin in proper time.
Follow few necessary steps which will bring you on the track of trading which will generate profit for you. Trading is better with Bitcoin for long term while good with other coins like Litecoin for short term. However you need to buy in low market of a specific product and in cryptocurrency you can buy Bitcoin at its current stage which is favorable for buyers to get it on low price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JessicaThomas58

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:07:25 AM

I want to learn to trade and become acquainted with the field of crypto currency trading. what should I do? I am currently reading trading technical analysis but I do not understand technical analysis and a pattern. I tried to live trading I earned a .001 btc. I prefer more profit than trading.

Technical analysis uses past data to predict the future direction of price movement. And this is only true if the market is more stable than a market too crypto. If you are trading electronic money at the present time, choose another method such as analyzing the value of the currency, how much you expect it to be in the future and continue to buy to hold until. When it reaches the figure you expect.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:38:51 AM

To become a trader you have to a good study first about trading search on google and watch more video about trading. And if you already watc this and do research you can now start trading, buy low and sell high that was the most  basic lesson in trading and in that way you already become a trader. Good luck and welcome to crypto world.
ShannonGarcia99

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:53:16 AM

I think that is risk management.
An important point about risk management is the diversification and scale of your portfolio. This is a very long topic, but I will introduce some key points. The first and most obvious thing is never to invest all in one kind of coin, no matter how great it is, how promising the team is, or how much it is promoted. . It could all be a trap or it could fail, not to mention raising / lowering BTCs and FUDs causing confusion. Well NEVER sell it all!

A guaranteed list should be spread over at least 10 coin types, even as much as possible. Limits are the number of coin types that you can control yourself by appropriate tracking. Even if you want to make long-term investments in one of these coin types, all of this should take some control. If you can not control what you have, you will feel anxiety, lack of confidence and increased tension.
Impros88

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

Trade and learn. Those two things are going side by side in your process of becoming a professional Trader of cryptocurrency market, because without one another they cannot exist properly.
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

Have you watched any educational videos on this matter? You know, sometimes it's way easier to see something, than to read about it. Anyway, I must admit that it's great that you already made your first steps in trading.
Probably, the next step is to choose which cryptocurrency exchange you'd like to use. Check some info about cex, because from what I know this platform is a great choice for newbies. If you interested, catch some info about their renewed payment option - https://blog.cex.io/news/wire-bonus-17716. Besides, there is a possibility to get some bonuses.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

To be a trader, its not easy. It takes a lot of time and merit. Something own knowledge needs and needs also more patient. One suggestion, please research one or two coin/token for trade. After few days/few weeks, you will get a better outcome.
Trading is one of the most difficult, tricky and riskiest job to do and that you cannot excel in trading until and unless you are not having enough of the motivation and that you are not ready to burn your midnight oil to learn all the necessary things which can then help you in making a better plan. You have to start practicing trading yourself if you want to gain some good experience.

Yes trading is not that is but you can always learn from your experience which is studying the market statistics in order to determine if you will be earning profit or not.
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:56:35 AM

prepare large capital so that the income is very large. sometimes you will experience a lot of luck having a big profit, and sometimes your profits will run out. we must be very clever in buying and selling, because if we predict wrongly we will go out of business
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:44:52 AM

in trading not only buy and sell, in my opinion you also have to know when to hold your coin, and when holding this coin you must have great patience when looking at the coin graph as it is currently down
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:52:54 AM

Trading is not a easy thing. It is always so difficult to become a trader. You have to learn first. That's why you need to open account in trading platform and try it on demo.so start learning first

outdatedruff7

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:36:07 PM

to become a trader you must not be worried you losing money.
ElbunbotdHH

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:14:39 AM

The first and the most important skill is to learn what is right when you are trading.
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:34:02 PM

I'm going to start my training from the next week and that's for me personally I will start from YouTube videos which would be understandably explaining what is that process and how it is performed.
ThKevin

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:22:00 AM

Trading is not a easy thing. It is always so difficult to become a trader. You have to learn first. That's why you need to open account in trading platform and try it on demo.so start learning first
I think that starting with a small amount of money and gradually increasing our investment in trading is a good strategy, first you need to get experience and only then you can expect to become a good trader. People cannot become a good trader overnight , for that they work day and night.
YoutubeChannel007

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:45:45 PM

Get your facts rights and be sure of what you are doing. Trust your instincts.
churmerpe9

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:18:50 PM

There is nothing better than allowing yourself to take the chances and the risks.
cuurtissss

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 08:30:22 AM

It involves a lot of risks and you can clearly do that when you are trading.
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:46:00 AM

In my opinion trading is not about knowing some technique things and theories. It is mostly about your knowledge and experience in crypto itself, that's the most deciding factor.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:58:48 AM

You can become a successful trader if you will focus on improving your skill and knowledge. It is not easy to become successful trader, experience is also a factor to become successful trader.

ArifNewaz

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:07:28 PM

buy altcoin slowly on the way down, do not panic sell anything  short and long bitcoin with x10leverage max. Wait for bulls to come in. Set sell orders on graduated levels of return. Always keep 25% alts bull run. Easy!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: