Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment regrets!  (Read 2015 times)
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:01:21 AM

I'm sure many people here are on the same boat they all regret they never knew bitcoin before but this not make any sense now because as much as you could you can never turn back time the only thing you can do is invest now if you because it is still believe that bitcoin is indervalued and it will continue to appreciate in the future so you can still earn
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:05:18 PM

So like most of us I wish I had had the time to notice bitcoin in its infant stages, I had the technical expertise and IT knowledge to mine when it came out but never knew it existed.

I wish while I did know about it that I had put the $3-600 down to buy one coin even last year. rather than slowly piecing together 1 coin right now.

is anyone in the same boat?

It is not only you but many of us have the same regret. Even I also recognized BTC at an early stage of $500-600 but don't have trust on it. One of my friends asked me to invest $500 at that time but I ignored him saying it as another online scam.
We can't go back in time so no benefit in regretting, Instead of that start working hard and try to catch more bounties and campaign so that you can earn more and more BTC.
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:30:53 PM

my biggest investment regret that I put my investment money on forex despite I could buy some btc. I couldn't make money with forex but btc did rise incredibly.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:22:35 PM

So like most of us I wish I had had the time to notice bitcoin in its infant stages, I had the technical expertise and IT knowledge to mine when it came out but never knew it existed.

I wish while I did know about it that I had put the $3-600 down to buy one coin even last year. rather than slowly piecing together 1 coin right now.

Mostly all of us  experience regrets in our life,but thats fine because everything happen has a reason.Me my greatest regrets when first time my co -workers convience me to joined bitcoin world but i've hesitate and doubt about it and when the time he earned and change his bitcoin into fiat i envey him and that time i realized that if i trust first of what he lecture me  maybe i earned also bitcoin now,but its not to late i can cath-up the bus.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:37:03 AM

Majority of the people who owns a coin right now experienced the same thing. I myself had the same experience.
Only few people believed that bitcoin will be on the situation where it is right now, but that is a good thing. Investing
on the coin right now is not too late we can say that right now it is on it's toddler stage and has a lot of stage to come.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:44:37 AM

Doing my first BTC investment on early September when it had a big increase (heard rumors it would keep on rising, so it felt like now or never), and missing out on the mid September dip to invest a bit more. After it reached a new high once again I was feeling better as I would not be selling at a loss, but it still hurt to know I could have gotten more BTC for my investment. Oh well, it is a volatile market and that's the way you learn.
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:55:29 AM

i know bitcoin earlier and the regret is not investing on that time i waste my time to do faucet and i didn't know that you can buy bitcoin in remitance center... if i do that early and that time is i know how to trade? maybe i have  enough of coin right now maybe i can buy what i need for now....

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
jsscswan

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:08:36 AM

I once spoke will give all my money to buy Bitcoin but I do not do it, and what happens now maybe if I do then I already have a good home and vehicle.

Yes I also have thoughts like you, but I do not buy bitcoins with my money. It really sucks when we know the bitcoin price right now. Oh, my God.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
BelieveInBitcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:55:50 AM

While I regret too, I don't think it's worth worrying about. I suspect that whenever you buy you regret you didn't buy it sooner, even those people who bought it when it was less than $100.
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:12:26 AM

i know bitcoin earlier and the regret is not investing on that time i waste my time to do faucet and i didn't know that you can buy bitcoin in remitance center... if i do that early and that time is i know how to trade? maybe i have  enough of coin right now maybe i can buy what i need for now....
The same experience I've felt, it's been long enough to know the bitcoin from 2014 but by then I just spent the time to get the bitcoin just from the tap because it was still a beginner at the time and was too cold doing bitcoin tap.If I can think further to see the bitcoin price movement as it is now then the thing I will do is to invest more in bitcoin starting 2014 then.
AmXProX

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:13:19 AM

I feel the same regret I first heard of the coin when it was $900 a piece but never invested on it.
Thought it was just something that will eventually loss its value.

I decided to invest on it when the price was already at $3000 a piece if I made it before I should have bought 3 coins rather than having just 1.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:16:54 AM

As your opinion toward bitcoin. I prefer you to buy bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is guaranteed while other investments are not. Bitcoin giving people a huge chance to earn more because in future there will be one currency in the world which is known as bitcoin so what do you want more from bitcoin?
You cannot guarantee anything when it comes to investment,it has its risk like every other investment and it all depends upon the market,the optimistic view is that the price keeps on climbing and there is nothing wrong in investing your money in bitcoin for the long run,but you cannot guarantee that the price will keep on rising forever. Wink
mrfaith01

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:25:02 AM

My investment regrets in bitcoin is I dont buy when the price of bitcoin is very low.....and now the bitcoin is almost $6000...But they say its better to be late than never..so right now im focus in building of mining rig...and in joining in some campaign..

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
cryptoriches13

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:27:46 AM

Isn’t this why every bitcoin breakout goes to stunning highs? FOMO has been real for the 2 and a half years.
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:02:19 AM

i think many of us have the same regret to not buying the coin when the price is still cheap and now the price is jump into hundreds dollar and its normal to  feel like that. but if we can learn from our mistake in the past, i think we can make decision to buy the coins when we think that the price can increase soon so we don't have to regret again. and i think this is the reason that we should learn about analyze the coins that we want to buy so we can determine the right price we want to buy.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:06:39 AM

To tell you the truth a lot of us started in late, with Bitcoin being more popular now compared to when it was priced below 600$. Many people right now have missed the chance of buying Bitcoin at a cheaper price and here all them scrambling to get just even a piece of Bitcoin. Even me for instance have passed the chance to buy Bitcoin when it dropped at the price of 500$ last year now it is twelve times more expensive. The regret is there but there is nothing I can do about it.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
diezorocket

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:11:03 AM

Wish I had bought more Bitcoin before hard forks
Should have went harder in some icos and less in others
need to reinvest
learn to take emotion out of the equation
VeroBTC

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:50:27 AM

yesterday i follow scam campaign. i do the rule careful (before know it scam, because it make me sure), wait until ico end. but until now the coin not spread to member, investor, or bounty member. first i read about that ico it realy good and convince.
if want to invest, you must know the background about ico, all team, and all stuff that in there. think twice which one is best and not scam.
its ok collect one coin than you invest and spend some money.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:00:09 PM

Well i will share my investment regret whereby i took debt to invest in bitcoin scheme and it turned out to be ponzi one and i still had to pay
the debt.  Sad
I suggest you to pay what ever debt you have before you put your money into bitcoin, you can have it all, the profits you can gain and no more problems if you pay first right? And who knows bitcoin will grow more so you can get large profit with out thinking those debt.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
kittie11

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:42:41 AM

I totally understand where are you coming from. It is not too late for us. One upcoming coin caught my eye and their business plan is promising. Check Propthereum.io, they are an asset backed coin and are expecting great coin appreciation in a short period of time.  Proceeds from their ICO will be used to buy A-grade property worldwide which will generate rental income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: