Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:46:51 PM

I have seen a lot of Virtual Reality ICOs but I never really understood the point. This is the first one that has a lot of partners. I don't recognize all of them, but names like Jaguar and Land Rover definitely jump out. How is it possible at this early stage that such big brands are already partnering up?
I am sure these companies have made their research and have good reasons for this partnership with Mark.Space. As I already said, VR and AR are just in the beginning. These companies probably believe in the strong future of VR and hence were looking for a promising partner in that specific field.
Does this Project require blockchain technology for feasibility, trying to understand the benefit of this on bc, looks interesting!    
One of the most important advantages of having this kind of project on blockchain is that you can have decentralised computer power and dont have to run internal servers which are a huge investment and use a lot of electricity and maintenance.
that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.
Where you read this. Have you a link with the infos? Thanks.
Mark.Space project has potential and great possibility of application in our daily life, being able to dominate the segment in the near future, but still think that it will be necessary to invest in marketing and attract more attention to this project, will surely attract many interested parties more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:50:09 PM

To mass adopt the prices ned to go down and become more user friendly, htc vive has too many wires at the moment...

All of them are mostly wired clutter. I don't want wires to interrupt my pleasure with virtual reality and of course the price.

Sooner VR/AR hardware and technology will have major advancements as big companies such as Microsoft and Facebook are investing on this field because they know its the future. Smiley

I agree that this giant companies will not invest money in vain, they know that similar VR/AR projects will have bright future.

This is a very promising technology, which will replace the usual screens. All interactions with devices will be carried out via VR or AR. Companies that are currently engaged in the development of these technologies, like MARK.SPACE, will in the future receive more profit.

There is still a lot to improve the technology, but I also believe that it is the begining of how it will interact in the future.

Right, and considering that MARK.SPACE is already partnering with a couple of well-known brands also companies seem to be open to present their products in alternative, more attractive ways like VR.

Has anyone seen a counter how many tokens are already sold? Nothing is displayed on the site. Maybe nothing is sold?

They don't have a counter on the website yet but as they say in telegram are planning to implement a counter for ICO.

You can make a calculation :

1BTC ~ 57000 MRK
1ETH ~3000 MRK

https://mark.space/info/  -> you can get the stats from here and make an opinion. hope this helps you
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:51:31 PM

I have seen a lot of Virtual Reality ICOs but I never really understood the point. This is the first one that has a lot of partners. I don't recognize all of them, but names like Jaguar and Land Rover definitely jump out. How is it possible at this early stage that such big brands are already partnering up?
I am sure these companies have made their research and have good reasons for this partnership with Mark.Space. As I already said, VR and AR are just in the beginning. These companies probably believe in the strong future of VR and hence were looking for a promising partner in that specific field.
Does this Project require blockchain technology for feasibility, trying to understand the benefit of this on bc, looks interesting!    
One of the most important advantages of having this kind of project on blockchain is that you can have decentralised computer power and dont have to run internal servers which are a huge investment and use a lot of electricity and maintenance.
that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.
and a counter is pretty much needed for all interested future investors to see how the ico is going on ><" good move
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:52:19 PM

Mark.Space project has potential and great possibility of application in our daily life, being able to dominate the segment in the near future, but still think that it will be necessary to invest in marketing and attract more attention to this project, will surely attract many interested parties more
WoW, another player, the previous one was VibeHub, though they are more dedicated in the education and live concert part, with less emphasis with social interaction in a more personal space, this project could fill that gap, anyway, I wish the best for Mark
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:57:46 PM

and a counter is pretty much needed for all interested future investors to see how the ico is going on ><" good move
Oh, there is a counter -
Now raised:
$7 936 4275
825,85 ETH
146,23 BTC
Is that the needed info?
Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:04:08 PM

Oh, there is a counter -
Now raised:
$7 936 4275
825,85 ETH
146,23 BTC
Is that the needed info?

5 825,85 ETH  = 17475000 tokens
146,23 BTC = 8322000 tokens
Total : 3 000 000 000 tokens
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:26:52 PM

The idea of the project is just perfect, I like it, I always believed that VR is the future! I do not know, but the price for VR gadgets is still quite high, will not this be a problem!

Of course, I understand your fear, but the era of VR is just beginning. Although the costs are still high, we can say that this investment is in the future. Over time, VR devices will become available! And even more so the first time you can use this platform without the help of special devices)

Are you saying that I can use this platform without having a VR device?

Yes, you are right, they already presented a demo version, you can see for yourself: https://demo.mark.space/?11l1
You only need a computer or mobile device!
Over time, expensive VR equipment will cease to be a problem for us. I think that in the near future such a technique will be as accessible as, for example, a television set
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:48:18 PM

The idea of the project is just perfect, I like it, I always believed that VR is the future! I do not know, but the price for VR gadgets is still quite high, will not this be a problem!

Of course, I understand your fear, but the era of VR is just beginning. Although the costs are still high, we can say that this investment is in the future. Over time, VR devices will become available! And even more so the first time you can use this platform without the help of special devices)

Are you saying that I can use this platform without having a VR device?

Yes, you are right, they already presented a demo version, you can see for yourself: https://demo.mark.space/?11l1
You only need a computer or mobile device!
Over time, expensive VR equipment will cease to be a problem for us. I think that in the near future such a technique will be as accessible as, for example, a television set

The price of VR equipment is already down substantially since a few years ago

MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:23:19 PM

I think it's the right time for blockchain to be implemented in VR industry. I think Mark space will make a new record in ico as well as development. Hopefully, we will see a good product from them in the future..
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:45:51 PM

In the shopping district, I saw that a SONY showroom and a Nike showroom will open. Do they understand that they will be new partners?
Or is it just a presentation title?

We are only seeing a sample of what the store will look like. No news of a partnership with Nike or Sony. Believe me, if there were the internet would blow up over it already. But considering the tech is good, there are chances that it happens in the future.
Yes it might but big companies like nike and sony would create their own VR market place if the source is available, they can even make it better because they have a huge assets.

That is why we always have these early techs acquired by big companies. MarkSpace needs to deliver first...the rest will follow.

Don't they need an agreement from Nike/Sony when they wanna use them as a showroom brand on their platform?

I think they do. A licensing agreement to be precise.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:51:09 PM

I think it's the right time for blockchain to be implemented in VR industry. I think Mark space will make a new record in ico as well as development. Hopefully, we will see a good product from them in the future..

There are several projects right now, VibeHub, AltairVR, Decentraland, Spectiv etc...the only one to deliver so far (as far as I know) is VibeHub with one delivered music performance

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:12:44 PM

In the shopping district, I saw that a SONY showroom and a Nike showroom will open. Do they understand that they will be new partners?

We are only seeing a sample of what the store will look like. No news of a partnership with Nike or Sony. Believe me, if there were the internet would blow up over it already. But considering the tech is good, there are chances that it happens in the future.
Yes it might but big companies like nike and sony would create their own VR market place if the source is available, they can even make it better because they have a huge assets.

That is why we always have these early techs acquired by big companies. MarkSpace needs to deliver first...the rest will follow.

Don't they need an agreement from Nike/Sony when they wanna use them as a showroom brand on their platform?

I guess they will have asked for permission to use their brands. I am sure that in the future they will attract big brands to their showrooms.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:28:20 PM

I guess they will have asked for permission to use their brands. I am sure that in the future they will attract big brands to their showrooms.
Although there is no such authorization, they perform in a certain way, a free marketing, and it opens up to these brands the possibility of interacting with something new for them, the encryption and the People who work in it, expanding new horizons and opening possibility of a partnership of success in the near future, and many of these brands already study adhesion to the block chain
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:31:05 PM

international project? if so then very cool
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:35:32 PM

Yes seems to be international. at least the translations to other languages a lot
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:41:36 PM

Yes seems to be international. at least the translations to other languages a lot
a huge plus for the project.convenient to the representatives of different countries
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:50:20 PM

a huge plus for the project.convenient to the representatives of different countries
of course this is a huge plus for the project will be a lot of investors from all over the world which is the only positive indicator
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

of course this is a huge plus for the project will be a lot of investors from all over the world which is the only positive indicator
I think that in any case, investors will be a lot
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:54:37 PM

I also read a lot of news on international media sites. I think the buzz about this project developed in a good way during the ICO.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:57:10 PM

MarkSpace will be listed on COSS exchange as well
from their twitter:

https://twitter.com/markspaceio/status/957012177348591617

Good news. It's kind of a good exchange. The more exchanges, the better.

never heard of that but well yeah the more the better
What are other exchanges it will be listed on?
Quite early they announced it, the token sale is still going, usually we have to wait till the end to know about exchanges.

They announced HitBTC as well. But big exhanges (like Binance) dont allow to divulge about listing on them. So I hope Marc will be on some good Chinese exhanges as well

Not very happy about the HitBTC choice but at least there is Coss for the moment as well

HitBTC is a good exhange. But they have too high fee for withdraw some tokens. But for ETH for example fee not so big. But my favourite - Binance and Kukoin at this moment.

Will they announce some more? Haven't heard about this.

Probably official announcements will follow after the token sale is finished. One more week left, not that long, stay tuned.

Yes, I guess so. The token will be listed on exchange as soon as the token sale end. VR is relatively new for some people and it needs time to make this technology becomes popular.
The technology itself VR is not new. But there are practically no such projects. Therefore, for the first time after launching the platform, there may be problems with the user. Users simply will not.

Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: