Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:24:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

What is the bonus % in the second round of the ICO? I bought some during presale would love to get my hands on some more.

I cant find inf about bonuses in this round as well  Huh  In the first round price was 0.1 usd. and in 2nd?

Price in 1st round couldn't have been 0.1 $ because now in round 2 price per token is 0.083 $.

Price in the first round (pre-sale) was $0,0714 and now it is indeed $0,0833. This round will last till February 7, so one more week to invest at this price and during next rounds it will go up again.

I think the 0.1$ mentioned in the OP are the price without any bonuses applied.
In any case markspace when tokens will be listed - the price can be x10, because this virtual reality project with excellent road map.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

it is available not only from the phone or tablet. This platform also functions on Smart-TV. Well, at least, so write the developers. In fact, I have not tried it. Bit I'd like. And very interesting)

I guess there will be a web browser version also. Although it will not be a full VR experience but still good for the ones without VR headset.

Well if u use your smartphone then a website is enough to get a basic vr experience.. (basic though)

true, but it's a really good thing that this project will be able to be used on a browser. people still don't have headsets in a big amount. VR is still not mainstream yet.

VR may never actually go mainstream. With AR tech evolving at the rate it is, Ii have a feeling VR, with its requirement of completely separating from reality, will be left behind by tech that gives you a virtual world but as a layer on top of the existing one.

The combination of VR and AR will produce very excellent results.
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

In the shopping district, I saw that a SONY showroom and a Nike showroom will open. Do they understand that they will be new partners?
Or is it just a presentation title?

We are only seeing a sample of what the store will look like. No news of a partnership with Nike or Sony. Believe me, if there were the internet would blow up over it already. But considering the tech is good, there are chances that it happens in the future.
Yes it might but big companies like nike and sony would create their own VR market place if the source is available, they can even make it better because they have a huge assets.

That is why we always have these early techs acquired by big companies. MarkSpace needs to deliver first...the rest will follow.

Don't they need an agreement from Nike/Sony when they wanna use them as a showroom brand on their platform?

I think they do. A licensing agreement to be precise.

I guess they will have asked for permission to use their brands. I am sure that in the future they will attract big brands to their showrooms.

That would be the guess. I really hope there are partnership deals in the immediate future.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

it is available not only from the phone or tablet. This platform also functions on Smart-TV. Well, at least, so write the developers. In fact, I have not tried it. Bit I'd like. And very interesting)

I guess there will be a web browser version also. Although it will not be a full VR experience but still good for the ones without VR headset.

Well if u use your smartphone then a website is enough to get a basic vr experience.. (basic though)

true, but it's a really good thing that this project will be able to be used on a browser. people still don't have headsets in a big amount. VR is still not mainstream yet.

VR may never actually go mainstream. With AR tech evolving at the rate it is, Ii have a feeling VR, with its requirement of completely separating from reality, will be left behind by tech that gives you a virtual world but as a layer on top of the existing one.

I would love to see VR and AR in one Cheesy just imagen glasses where you can switch between both.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

In the shopping district, I saw that a SONY showroom and a Nike showroom will open. Do they understand that they will be new partners?
Or is it just a presentation title?

We are only seeing a sample of what the store will look like. No news of a partnership with Nike or Sony. Believe me, if there were the internet would blow up over it already. But considering the tech is good, there are chances that it happens in the future.
Yes it might but big companies like nike and sony would create their own VR market place if the source is available, they can even make it better because they have a huge assets.

That is why we always have these early techs acquired by big companies. MarkSpace needs to deliver first...the rest will follow.

Don't they need an agreement from Nike/Sony when they wanna use them as a showroom brand on their platform?

I think they do. A licensing agreement to be precise.

I guess they will have asked for permission to use their brands. I am sure that in the future they will attract big brands to their showrooms.

That would be the guess. I really hope there are partnership deals in the immediate future.

Partnership would be even more bigger and sounds very good for a next option.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:16:30 PM

I would love to see VR and AR in one Cheesy just imagen glasses where you can switch between both.

I always say that AR is the natural succesor of VR. In 10 to 15 years noboys will use VR anymore and AR is king Smiley
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

I always say that AR is the natural succesor of VR. In 10 to 15 years noboys will use VR anymore and AR is king Smiley
No Smiley Both systems cover different usecases and both will be developed separately. There is a strong connection between them, but every system has its be there authorization.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Axcel-m

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

It is common that the Price will go up a bit from $0,0714 to $0,0833 because of the smaler bonus.
Nevertheless it is still a awesome Project which will explode when traded at the exchanges.
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:23:36 PM

AR is definitly an interesting field that will be explored in the years to come. We are going towards a whole different tech age with blockchains, VR, AR, AI

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

I am seriously thinking to buy a vr device for mark.space.

When will it be available approximately and on which platform, i remember something about oculus but not sure?

Herad Hedid

Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:18:37 PM

When will it be available approximately and on which platform, i remember something about oculus but not sure?

Which device is the best currently on the market? What do you guys think? Does anybody from you has a experiences?

rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:23:33 PM

Which device is the best currently on the market? What do you guys think? Does anybody from you has a experiences?

As far as i know, there are 2 main devices, htc has a device and playstation vr .. I tried Playstation VR and loved it. So projects like Mark.Space have a lot of potential, devices are in begining level but after some years we'll see the true power of VR and AR technology.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:30:05 PM

As far as i know, there are 2 main devices, htc has a device and playstation vr .. I tried Playstation VR and loved it. So projects like Mark.Space have a lot of potential, devices are in begining level but after some years we'll see the true power of VR and AR technology.

there are 3 main devices, bro.

you forgot oculus vr ...

htc vive is the best device so far but psvr is easy to use and more comfortable. oculus sucks Smiley
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:08:25 PM

Guys, tell me please about the system of identification? How it is realized in your project? And tell me some details about your current identification system?
 Huh
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:08:54 PM

Guys, tell me please about the system of identification? How it is realized in your project? And tell me some details about your current identification system?
 Huh
•   User open key - users to get open information about the user;
•   User private key - private for each user, stored in browser local storage and used for runtime user identification by the front-end;
•   User fingertip - hidden system key used by the back-end and internode communication.
23coins

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:09:14 PM

Huh
•   User private key - private for each user, stored in browser local storage and used for runtime user identification by the front-end;
•   User fingertip - hidden system key used by the back-end and internode communication.

Is it possible to be anonymous? Or I should follow the hole identification process?
Fritz93

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:09:33 PM

Huh

Is it possible to be anonymous? Or I should follow the hole identification process?
Users may choose to provide full identification or remain anonymous. Those willing to make sure that their ownership of a particular virtual real estate is tied to their ID should be providing full identification. In addition to the existing ID system, we are planning to use Keybase and other identity systems later, once they become available.
23coins

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:09:46 PM

Huh

Users may choose to provide full identification or remain anonymous. Those willing to make sure that their ownership of a particular virtual real estate is tied to their ID should be providing full identification. In addition to the existing ID system, we are planning to use Keybase and other identity systems later, once they become available.
What is MOSL? Is it a special language? What for do you need it?
Fritz93

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:10:00 PM
Merited by bustedsynx (1), mandibleclaw (1)

Huh

MOSL is a language similar to JavaScript for creating objects within MARK.SPACE, allowing the implementation of:
•   Visual presentation of an object in 3D;
•   Movement of an object in 3D;
•   Visual effects of an object;
•   Showing content when interacting with an object;
•   Content control function when interacting with an object;
•   Custom functionality of an object.
23coins

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:10:18 PM

Huh

MOSL is a language similar to JavaScript for creating objects within MARK.SPACE, allowing the implementation of:
•   Visual presentation of an object in 3D;
•   Movement of an object in 3D;
•   Visual effects of an object;
•   Showing content when interacting with an object;
•   Content control function when interacting with an object;
•   Custom functionality of an object.

Thank you so much! I understood it))) Your project is very interesting!
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: