Bitcoin Forum
October 14, 2019, 07:32:14 PM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 131845 times)
bustedsynx

Activity: 750
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:57:05 AM

What is happening this thread is so quite from long time to news or update is coming from the team. This project is moving towards slow death trade is already dead and no new exchange added even no interest from new investors so what is the plan to get survive?

Sadly that's what happening with soo many projects nowadays. Once the ICO is over and they got their money, they become silent. However, I still have some small hope left for MarkSpace.
Same with almost every other project, it's sad but thats the reality in those days.

Look at the bright side though. It seems the bottom is in for Mark Space. 0.35 cents last December 15, 0.42 cents on February 7, on March 3, it was 0.46 and lastly on March 26, the price is 0.5 cents.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. Hybrid server-assisted clients like Electrum get a lot of their network information from centralized servers, but they also check the server's results using blockchain header data. This is perhaps somewhat more secure than either server-assisted clients or header-only clients.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a42017

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:32:17 AM

What is happening this thread is so quite from long time to news or update is coming from the team. This project is moving towards slow death trade is already dead and no new exchange added even no interest from new investors so what is the plan to get survive?

Sadly that's what happening with soo many projects nowadays. Once the ICO is over and they got their money, they become silent. However, I still have some small hope left for MarkSpace.
Same with almost every other project, it's sad but thats the reality in those days.

Look at the bright side though. It seems the bottom is in for Mark Space. 0.35 cents last December 15, 0.42 cents on February 7, on March 3, it was 0.46 and lastly on March 26, the price is 0.5 cents.

is this SCAM?
CORNEL

Activity: 924
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:23:54 AM

It is very hard to say what is future of this project if we look on the roadmap than they are behind from it. No big exchange is on the list and trade volume is also pretty low anyway not bad to take risk.
bustedsynx

Activity: 750
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 12:17:16 PM

is this SCAM?

Yes, this is SCAM. How do you do?

Probably best if you just dump your MRK tokens and be done with it. Don't aggravate yourself and just get rid of everything. The headache is not worth it. Anyway, almost all tokens are in the shitter and dev teams lost their tongues.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 07:21:26 PM

is this SCAM?

Probably best if you just dump your MRK tokens and be done with it. Don't aggravate yourself and just get rid of everything. The headache is not worth it. Anyway, almost all tokens are in the shitter and dev teams lost their tongues.
Look at other projects, many do not have a listing on the stock exchange. Developers disappear immediately after the ICO. This project has a very interesting idea, I do not believe that the developers will simply disappear after the work done.

panda111

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:16:47 PM

So, where they are?
It is clear scam.
is this SCAM?

Look at other projects, many do not have a listing on the stock exchange. Developers disappear immediately after the ICO. This project has a very interesting idea, I do not believe that the developers will simply disappear after the work done.

panda111

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:18:02 PM

Simply scam,same like the others.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:29:17 PM

I regularly receive a newsletter about new achievements of the development team and so on. But at the same time saw in one Russian-language channel of Telegrams very strong charges in a scam ... So they were right after all...  Angry

lordvizer

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:29:04 PM

I regularly receive a newsletter about new achievements of the development team and so on. But at the same time saw in one Russian-language channel of Telegrams very strong charges in a scam ... So they were right after all...  Angry
yes it is and it was and still is , i let the coin set in the wallet 10K USD to 100$ best investment advise ever, do not invest in ICO that has no product .
Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.