Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162090 times)
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:08:19 PM

Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all with the use of virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
but what does this company offer in principle?
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:11:14 PM

The idea and the truth is very impressive. But how to deal with competition?
Who do you mean?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is the engine of success! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will become a part of our life!
And in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:14:33 PM

I really like the idea of the project! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
Do you mean mobile devices and PCs?
Yes, will it be in a mobile environment?
The platform will work on all popular devices, desktops, tablets, smartphones, TV, VR
Do you think that you can use mobile phones for these purposes?
I do not know, it all depends on the developers, you use smartphones in everyday life, for sure the application will be fully adapted and pleasant to use!
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:17:00 PM

just hope that if the request will be high they will lower a little the sale price making technology accessible to everyone, we could have a list of compatible glasses with mark.space? ...

i guess it will be compatible with the known vr hardware like htc vive, oculus rift and maybe even playstation vr. maybe even smartphone vr?
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:17:46 PM

In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all with the use of virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:20:31 PM

VR ecosystem is an interesting concept, and I would really like to see how it will develop in the future!
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:20:49 PM

Who do you mean?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is the engine of success! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will become a part of our life!
Unequivocally in the whole world, I'm sure that if the project is really good, it will be recognized everywhere
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:24:30 PM

I really like the idea of the project! And on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
The platform will work on all popular devices, desktops, tablets, smartphones, TV, VR
I do not know, it all depends on the developers, you use smartphones in everyday life, for sure the application will be fully adapted and pleasant to use!
Well, with the idea that they are presented, I do not think that the smartphone will fully reveal the full potential of the platform.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:27:13 PM

just hope that if the request will be high they will lower a little the sale price making technology accessible to everyone, we could have a list of compatible glasses with mark.space? ...

i guess it will be compatible with the known vr hardware like htc vive, oculus rift and maybe even playstation vr. maybe even smartphone vr?
If this information comes out, Mark.Space will certainly have its place on the moon, as it is included in many everyday platforms, at least of mine, and something like that will take the name of the project to an unimaginable place. Grabbing some tokens is for sure the best and wisest alternative.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:28:02 PM

I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
What is M1?
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:31:16 PM

Who do you mean?
Unequivocally in the whole world, I'm sure that if the project is really good, it will be recognized everywhere
But this requires a very serious advertising and a good PR campaign, which will require serious financial investments
hikky22

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:34:41 PM

Well, with the idea that they are presented, I do not think that the smartphone will fully reveal the full potential of the platform.
I think that smartphones will be used in conjunction with a VR device, for example CardBoard, Oculus, HTC Vive
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:38:50 PM

What is M1?
M1 is their own development, it is the logic and driving force based on advanced mathematical algorithms, designed to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:44:39 PM

Who do you mean?
But this requires a very serious advertising and a good PR campaign, which will require serious financial investments
I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising.
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:51:14 PM

I think that smartphones will be used in conjunction with a VR device, for example CardBoard, Oculus, HTC Vive
Yes, but in any case, you can not spend a long time in this form, as practice has shown.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:54:46 PM

What is M1?
M1 is their own development, it is the logic and driving force based on advanced mathematical algorithms, designed to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization
Do you think this project has a great future?
hikky22

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:58:24 PM

Who do you mean?
I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising.
Yes, I saw that there are a lot of Russian guys in the team, the project should turn out just great!
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:01:58 PM

There are many potential use cases for VR technology. For example medicine where students can learn how to perform complicated operations on human bidy
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:03:10 PM

Yes, but in any case, you can not spend a long time in this form, as practice has shown.
Maybe you're right, it's too early to argue now, you need to wait and check it directly in the work!
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:06:49 PM

What is M1?
Do you think this project has a great future?
Of course, I am sure of it! You can now see the demo version on their website!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: