Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:23:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162090 times)
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:57:25 PM

Hello! Do you have your project on Twitter? Can I find you there?  Smiley
Yes! Of course! We are not only on Twitter! But on Facebook and the Telegram. Are you interested in something else?
I would like to know Internet browsers that I can use for it?
MARK.SPACE supports all internet browsers (preferably Chrome) and, at the same time, is compatible with CardBoard, Oculus and HTC Vive. A desktop PC is all that's needed to create a state-of-the-art VR store, office, community or other space for either business or entertainment.
It's very good! What is your main idea?
The main idea of MARK.SPACE is to give the world an easy tool to create and launch any VR / 3D project, and to do it quickly, without noticeable costs. Secondly, all projects made on our platform will be accessible from most ordinary devices, such as a PCs, laptops, tablets, or smartphones-through any web-browser and without the need to use a VR-headset. The project was conceived with the idea of leverage VR technologies that just appeared, in order to create a world where everything would resemble real life as close as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:00:50 PM

Yes! Of course! We are not only on Twitter! But on Facebook and the Telegram. Are you interested in something else?
MARK.SPACE supports all internet browsers (preferably Chrome) and, at the same time, is compatible with CardBoard, Oculus and HTC Vive. A desktop PC is all that's needed to create a state-of-the-art VR store, office, community or other space for either business or entertainment.
The main idea of MARK.SPACE is to give the world an easy tool to create and launch any VR / 3D project, and to do it quickly, without noticeable costs. Secondly, all projects made on our platform will be accessible from most ordinary devices, such as a PCs, laptops, tablets, or smartphones-through any web-browser and without the need to use a VR-headset. The project was conceived with the idea of leverage VR technologies that just appeared, in order to create a world where everything would resemble real life as close as possible.
Thank you for the detailed answers! Everything became clear to me!
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:03:27 PM

Thank you for the detailed answers! Everything became clear to me!
Apply again) I will be happy to help)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:09:15 PM

The MARK.SPAGE idea is really powerfull. Create an ecosystem around blockchain to let people develop any VR project really easily. In a world with infinite VR application I think the potential of the project is insane.
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:21:41 PM

Good evening! And what is the main goal of the project?
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:22:05 PM

Hey, is this confirmed? https://twitter.com/cosscrypto/status/937971270825717767 . So right after ICO mark.space will be traded on COSS with a trading promo?

Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:24:28 PM

Good evening) Thanks for your question)
The ultimate goal is to achieve full decentralization for the benefit of both users and those selling computational and storage resources to enable platform functionality.
nrvkush

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:25:28 PM

The ultimate goal is to achieve full decentralization for the benefit of both users and those selling computational and storage resources to enable platform functionality.

And what information can I have the access?
Groc

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:26:16 PM

At present, each user has access to the following personal information:
Settings
Friends list
Messages log
Personal photo gallery
Personal content (files, documents and links
to content sent from other systems)
Personal blog
Personal apartment with dedicated address that can be visited even from users not registered in the system
Personal belongings, furniture and elements of decor located in apartment
nrvkush

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:27:03 PM

Settings
Friends list
Messages log
Personal photo gallery
Personal blog
Personal apartment with dedicated address that can be visited even from users not registered in the system

Great! I like! Thank you!
Groc

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:29:32 PM

Settings
Friends list
Messages log
Personal photo gallery
Personal blog

Great! I like! Thank you!
Not at all) Glad to help you
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:33:34 PM

Hey, is this confirmed? https://twitter.com/cosscrypto/status/937971270825717767 . So right after ICO mark.space will be traded on COSS with a trading promo?

Coss is getting really popular lately so having a promo sale after ICO there would be great. 150k$ is not that high amount to cause a huge change of price but it will a good promotion for mark.space.

erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:38:13 PM

Tell us please, what is the difference between your project and other?

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:44:29 PM

As opposed to other projects, the future MARK.SPACE architecture is not just a solution relying on Ethereum Virtual Machine for smart contracts, implementing core functionality; it's a powerful development platform with its own virtual machine and its own internal blockchain, allowing the development of complex applications in its own scripting language (similar to Java). The use of Ethereum smart contracts is limited only to the critical functionality and utilizes the Ethereum blockchain.
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:45:34 PM

As opposed to other projects, the future MARK.SPACE architecture is not just a solution relying on Ethereum Virtual Machine for smart contracts, implementing core functionality; it's a powerful development platform with its own virtual machine and its own internal blockchain, allowing the development of complex applications in its own scripting language (similar to Java). The use of Ethereum smart contracts is limited only to the critical functionality and utilizes the Ethereum blockchain.
Very interesting! And tell me more about the token!

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Fritz93

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:48:39 PM

MRK is a ERC20 standard token that will be issued on the Ethereum blockchain. MRK tokens will be used for all transactions across all MARK spaces. There is an internal debate on whether to offer an ability to buy goods in the malls located in the Mark Shopping District for other crypto or even fiat currencies. We may decide to implement it at some point.
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:49:52 PM

MRK is a ERC20 standard token that will be issued on the Ethereum blockchain. MRK tokens will be used for all transactions across all MARK spaces. There is an internal debate on whether to offer an ability to buy goods in the malls located in the Mark Shopping District for other crypto or even fiat currencies. We may decide to implement it at some point.
Thank you very much for your answers! Everything is very clear and understandable!

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Fritz93

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:53:00 PM

Thank you very much for your answers! Everything is very clear and understandable!
It was nice to help you!
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:57:04 PM

Dear friends! How can I get tokens?  Smiley
Fritz93

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:59:31 PM

Dear friends! How can I get tokens?  Smiley
You can earn MRK tokens by:
Selling or renting your units or even buildings and all neighbourhoods;
Selling your products or services;
Selling your custom 3D objects;
Selling ads;
Selling digital content;

Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: