Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:57:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:59:39 AM

I understand this is a Russian-Asian project?

Seems so, yes. Project development is based in Russia but probably due to restrictions in Russia their ICO is held by Singapore company.

There are no restrictions in Russia, as there is not there are no laws regulating this area. It's just impossible to do business in Russia, having a Russian company, since officials and siloviki will take away the business and all the money when they see that the project is successful and the money has appeared. And the developers will be put in jail. Well, or not put, but will just be beaten and tortured, until everyone gives. Therefore, you need to register a company in another country where there are laws that protect property.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:04:04 AM

The 5million dollars you get before ico. Did you put that from your own pockets?

Or get them from private investors?

Must be early backers

If its from their own pockets, they must really believe in their project right? Anyways, I would guess from private investors too

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:23:27 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 09:49:46 AM by Piggy

The 5million dollars you get before ico. Did you put that from your own pockets?

Must be early backers

I think so, it seems just the kind of money other project got as well from private investors who believe in the project
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:47:26 AM

2018 will be the year of VR because we are evolving in every sector of the market and the future of entertainment industry will be Virtual reality and its environment. We have already seen giants supporting VR openly so the project definitely have future.

this project might have a future, but I don't think VR will be adopted as much to make 2018 a significant year. we're still a while away.

If the hardware requirements are met satisfactorily then I don't have any doubt in VR being the leader in entertainment business. I hope the ecosystem finds a solution for that.
the technology of VR equipment is now too expensive. But I'm sure that as the degree of development of this technology grows, the cost of equipment will quickly decline! At least, look at cell phones, they were expensive before, now every student has a phone.

Well, i have a feeling that cell phones are going the other way. After the release of smartphones, they got much more expensive but first the price had to drop in order to get that mass adoption as they have now.  I think the same will happen to VR, you need to make it affordable and popular before you can start making luxurious products.
But this will take time. Currently you need a big gaming PC to have enough power to run VR games. I hope this will be better in the future.
Game PC are getting much more powerful and efficient. In a couple of years you will be able to run VR on home pc and laptops

In a few years the mobiles will be powerfull enough. Imo the whole idea of VR/AR is to be portable so i don't see people running around with their pc's around their neck Cheesy
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:28:43 AM

well vr is the future. but it all depends on first rated plattforms, tripple a games and products and quality of the vr prodcuts and the adaptivity to the households.
Everything that was previously futuristic and distant, has approached the reality with projects such as Mark.Space, I'm suspect to speak, because I'm an admirer of technologies and projects that use something new to revolutionize a segment, our day- to-day will be surrounded by RV and many other forms of application very soon, precisely for that reason I see potential in such projects
I also think so, for example in Japan VR has already gained popularity.

any numbers to back this up? I know Japan is more tech crazy then other countries but how much popularity did it gain

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:31:03 AM

2018 will be the year of VR because we are evolving in every sector of the market and the future of entertainment industry will be Virtual reality and its environment. We have already seen giants supporting VR openly so the project definitely have future.

this project might have a future, but I don't think VR will be adopted as much to make 2018 a significant year. we're still a while away.

If the hardware requirements are met satisfactorily then I don't have any doubt in VR being the leader in entertainment business. I hope the ecosystem finds a solution for that.
the technology of VR equipment is now too expensive. But I'm sure that as the degree of development of this technology grows, the cost of equipment will quickly decline! At least, look at cell phones, they were expensive before, now every student has a phone.

Well, i have a feeling that cell phones are going the other way. After the release of smartphones, they got much more expensive but first the price had to drop in order to get that mass adoption as they have now.  I think the same will happen to VR, you need to make it affordable and popular before you can start making luxurious products.
But this will take time. Currently you need a big gaming PC to have enough power to run VR games. I hope this will be better in the future.
Game PC are getting much more powerful and efficient. In a couple of years you will be able to run VR on home pc and laptops

In a few years the mobiles will be powerfull enough. Imo the whole idea of VR/AR is to be portable so i don't see people running around with their pc's around their neck Cheesy

Smartphones - the flagships are already powerful. For example Samsung. As I wrote here before, you can directly get the VR glasses on your smartphone if you insert the smartphone into a special case and install the program. Well, the image will not be as good as when connected to a computer, but it's quite acceptable.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:31:10 AM

Smartphones - the flagships are already powerful. For example Samsung. As I wrote here before, you can directly get the VR glasses on your smartphone if you insert the smartphone into a special case and install the program. Well, the image will not be as good as when connected to a computer, but it's quite acceptable.

It's true you can get VR on smartphone, but it's not exactly immersive. we still have a way to go.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:52:09 AM

well vr is the future. but it all depends on first rated plattforms, tripple a games and products and quality of the vr prodcuts and the adaptivity to the households.
Everything that was previously futuristic and distant, has approached the reality with projects such as Mark.Space, I'm suspect to speak, because I'm an admirer of technologies and projects that use something new to revolutionize a segment, our day- to-day will be surrounded by RV and many other forms of application very soon, precisely for that reason I see potential in such projects
I also think so, for example in Japan VR has already gained popularity.

any numbers to back this up? I know Japan is more tech crazy then other countries but how much popularity did it gain

Japan invent something, 5 years later, the world knows about it.. Cheesy
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:29:04 AM

Must be early backers

I think so, it seems just the kind of many other project got as well from private investors who believe in the project

That's my guess too. But the sentence in whitepaper make me think otherwise. Here it is:

MARK.SPACE has already invested more than $5 million of
personal funds in the development of the platform and currently
has a working prototype

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:51:37 AM

In this case would be interesting to know from where they come, if they were generated through some other successful project or something else?
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 10:21:50 AM

Now, power your phone more power than the computers most people have at home. And in the coming years, the potential will grow!

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:29:42 AM

Must be early backers

I think so, it seems just the kind of many other project got as well from private investors who believe in the project

That's my guess too. But the sentence in whitepaper make me think otherwise. Here it is:

MARK.SPACE has already invested more than $5 million of
personal funds in the development of the platform and currently
has a working prototype

That looks like they indeed invested it out of their own pockets. That shows that they are convinced about what they are doing and I am sure they will not throw away money but use it wisely when such a huge amount comes from themselves.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:06:40 AM

Must be early backers

If its from their own pockets, they must really believe in their project right? Anyways, I would guess from private investors too

Well, the project is good at least the rough idea of the product is quite good if they pull it through of course.
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:26:04 AM

when will the pre-ICO end?
 is it on the website or in a white paper this information?
It will end on December 28, 2017 according to their bounty thread.
mark.space (OP)

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:07:37 PM

when will the pre-ICO end?
 is it on the website or in a white paper this information?
It will end on December 28, 2017 according to their bounty thread.

Hi! Our pre-ICO will end on 28th of December!
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:42:50 PM

Must be early backers

Well, the project is good at least the rough idea of the product is quite good if they pull it through of course.

it's cool that they put their money where their mouth is. that gives way more credibility in the project.

mark.space (OP)

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:45:08 PM

Your project seems to me like an interesting one. I have to keep my eye on it.

Thank you!  You may join our media channels as well!

justboris

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:45:40 PM

Tell us about your partners, I see that the majority from Italy?

Please tell us what you would like to know about them Smiley
Some of them are from Italy, as majority of fashion brands are from Italy
justboris

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:48:50 PM

So is this VR project like a big shopping centre, with all kind of entertainment and games and shops?

So people dont have to drive all the way to the mall, to do their shoping, or go the movies?

Exactly, yet it is bigger and greater than just big shopping mall. Shopping is important yet that is just one of our existing districts.
We do have Communities, Residences and Business districts, too
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:53:17 PM

How can people claim their space in your project? For example I know that there will be a land claiming event for Decentraland (another VR Project) will be held in some days to let people claim their spaces. Will there be something like this?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: