Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:01:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:29:07 AM

I really like the idea, and I think that VR is our future! But the price for VR devices is still quite high, not all users are ready for such a waste!
Price of VR devices will be constantly decreasing and whole technology will be much cheaper and easy to obtain

Just think of Google's cardboard goggles used with a smartphone: cheapest solution ever!

You can even make goggles yourself with modifying some plastics but the quality is probably horrible. There will be a huge price range of VR glasses in the future like with everything else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:01:52 AM

I really like the idea, and I think that VR is our future! But the price for VR devices is still quite high, not all users are ready for such a waste!
Price of VR devices will be constantly decreasing and whole technology will be much cheaper and easy to obtain

Just think of Google's cardboard goggles used with a smartphone: cheapest solution ever!

That's true but, cardboard is just for the viewing purpose. Not exactly for viewing also but, just to get the idea of VR thing. It cannot compete or replace a real VR device.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:23:09 AM

That's true but, cardboard is just for the viewing purpose. Not exactly for viewing also but, just to get the idea of VR thing. It cannot compete or replace a real VR device.

I tried both, completely different quality off course htc vive for example its far more immersive.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:34:48 AM

Just saw the tweet about the Hong Kong event: https://medium.com/@markspace/mark-space-in-hong-kong-a-different-kind-of-asia-d0cf771c1a4a

Nice to read about Mark.Spaces experience there.

The event aimed to attract investment through blockchain technology and crypto currencies.

So any news on this?

vbtradescrypto

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:49:30 AM

I am keen to learn how Markspace can make differentiate itself in the market. Have seen quite a lot of VR based ICOs in the past. They've served the initial investors well but not one has come up with a breakthrough product.
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:49:50 AM

Wow, and the project is really very promising! Is there a Bounty program?
No, I unfortunately could not find any information on this matter
Bounty program is! She's got ideas now and ends on December 28th, so hurry up!
How many tokens are allocated for this?
0.5% of the total ICO pool is allocated. You can take part in Facebook, twitter and others.
Can I simultaneously be an investor and participate in a bonus company?

Yes why wouldn't you be able to do this? Check the bounty Smiley
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:13:48 AM

Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?

Right now, it sounds silly.
But if people started shopping in VR world and they are walking in a street full of brand shops and you happen to have a store in that particular VR street, you might be able to rent it because there is high demand.

I can see that happening in 100 years, not in the near future

It is already happening in New York: https://virtualapt.com/ , this is a private company selling real astate with VR

I checked their website, they are using VR to sell real estate, it is brilliant. But its not what we have discussed, we were talking about buying VR real estate, so not in the real world  Cheesy

If they are selling real astate through VR, that means there has to be a buyer at the other end right?
People check the real state from their moves with the VR movies and decide to buy or not

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
KryptoTark

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:16:15 AM

Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?

But if people started shopping in VR world and they are walking in a street full of brand shops and you happen to have a store in that particular VR street, you might be able to rent it because there is high demand.

It is already happening in New York: https://virtualapt.com/ , this is a private company selling real astate with VR

I checked their website, they are using VR to sell real estate, it is brilliant. But its not what we have discussed, we were talking about buying VR real estate, so not in the real world  Cheesy

If they are selling real astate through VR, that means there has to be a buyer at the other end right?
People check the real state from their moves with the VR movies and decide to buy or not

If it's in cyber world, then it's not real estate, or am I mistaken? It would be more accurate to call it virtual real estate or VR estate maybe? Cheesy

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:25:36 AM

Come on, seriously?

If it's in cyber world, then it's not real estate, or am I mistaken? It would be more accurate to call it virtual real estate or VR estate maybe? Cheesy

I think what he meant is that you scan the real estate and you visit it virtually to get an idea. thus you don't have to physically go on location.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:14:35 AM

Come on, seriously?

Well, then we just found another useful thing to do with VR which is actually brilliant. When you want to rent a place you usually scroll trough hundreds of options and with virtual tour, you can narrow it down without even visiting the place.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:36:58 AM

Come on, seriously?

Well, then we just found another useful thing to do with VR which is actually brilliant. When you want to rent a place you usually scroll trough hundreds of options and with virtual tour, you can narrow it down without even visiting the place.

This is quite a good idea, its also relatively fast to recreate a an apartment in 3d just by taking pictures for example
mark.space (OP)

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:26:27 AM

I like the project. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned?

Hi! Unsold tokens will be transferred to second stage of ICO (2019).
mark.space (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:39:23 AM

Hi! No need to use VR glasses while using our platform. However, you may use VR device if you want to get full immersion.
mark.space (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 09:39:57 AM

Wow, and the project is really very promising! Is there a Bounty program?

Hello! Yes, we have a bounty program, check out our ANN THREAD page
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:12:15 AM

VR cardboard is the cheapest solution

Cheapest is not mean it is best.

I would want the highest reality feeling and best resolution. So don't sure the cheapest option will give that to me.
For me the future of VR is total immersion. For example like in the anime Sword Art Online. And I hope that soon such technology will be developed and available to everyone.
And this company is making steps in that direction!

viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:27:44 AM

Hi! No need to use VR glasses while using our platform. However, you may use VR device if you want to get full immersion.

Since I can use only the browser without glasses, to me will need to download a special application to use VR glasses? And will the application also use the Android smartphone as the VR?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:29:50 AM

there are also cheaper headsets for use with your mobile phone

ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:33:22 AM

They will not give that price as much as they want if they if they dont see the worth of it.  I think the price is okay as long as it would be worth fo a longest tim

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:46:37 AM

there are also cheaper headsets for use with your mobile phone

Exactly, a lot of people still think about the expensive VR glasses like Oculus or HTC vive, even though most of them already could use their smartphones as a simple VR device.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:20:32 AM

Come on, seriously?

VR estate sounds nice! This is the next big thing. Soon we will have VR estate rental companies or so lol But really it sounds nice Cheesy Especially if you think about it, that in some years you can make probably a lot of money with VR estates.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: