Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:24:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
lg15x

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:28:40 AM

The idea of the project is just perfect, I like it, I always believed that VR is the future! I do not know, but the price for VR gadgets is still quite high, will not this be a problem!
Of course, I understand your fear, but the era of VR is just beginning. Although the costs are still high, we can say that this investment is in the future. Over time, VR devices will become available! And even more so the first time you can use this platform without the help of special devices)
Are you saying that I can use this platform without having a VR device?
Yes, you are right, they already presented a demo version, you can see for yourself: https://demo.mark.space/?11l1
You only need a computer or mobile device!

Yes, still questioned the use of VR headsets is the lack of a large amount of content on the market. It will take some time for it to become popular!
Why do you think so?
it seems to me that it is unlikely that people will want to spend money on the use of VR headsets in addition to games.
Unfortunately, when it comes to VR, many imagine this as a gaming segment, undoubtedly a large share of the market will be occupied by entertainment. But there are many other interesting and useful uses. Mark.space shows that it can be used in other layers. And it will be great
in any case, now many companies are working in this direction, it's good that you started the development of this project on time. I hope something really useful will be released!
I completely agree with you, the project is more than promising!
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:31:15 AM

I really like the idea of the project, and the sale of tokens is already on?
Yes, now there is a pre-sale, the initial price for one token is 0.1 $!
Are there any bonuses on sale?
Yes, there are bonuses, from 15 to 40%, depending on how many tokens are already sold. For more information, you are better to familiarize yourself with the website! https://mark.space/ru/#ICO
Another question that anything is known about the Bounty program, is it there?
No, I unfortunately could not find any information on this
Bounty program is there! It goes now and ends on December 28, so hurry up!
How many tokens are allocated for this?
0.5% of the total ICO pool is allocated. You can take part in Facebook, twitter and others.
Can I simultaneously be an investor and participate in a bonus company?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:38:02 AM

I really like the idea of the project, and the sale of tokens is already on?
Yes, now there is a pre-sale, the initial price for one token is 0.1 $!
Are there any bonuses on sale?
Yes, there are bonuses, from 15 to 40%, depending on how many tokens are already sold. For more information, you are better to familiarize yourself with the website! https://mark.space/ru/#ICO
Another question that anything is known about the Bounty program, is it there?
No, I unfortunately could not find any information on this
Bounty program is there! It goes now and ends on December 28, so hurry up!
How many tokens are allocated for this?
0.5% of the total ICO pool is allocated. You can take part in Facebook, twitter and others.
Can I simultaneously be an investor and participate in a bonus company?
I think you can, but you'd better read all the detailed information at this address! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2312131
sltshp

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:48:23 AM

Loving this project especially the partnership with SONM! THis would open up so many doors and opprotunities.

This project is going to blow up in 2018.

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:27:44 AM

The idea of the project is just perfect, I like it, I always believed that VR is the future! I do not know, but the price for VR gadgets is still quite high, will not this be a problem!
Of course, I understand your fear, but the era of VR is just beginning. Although the costs are still high, we can say that this investment is in the future. Over time, VR devices will become available! And even more so the first time you can use this platform without the help of special devices)
Yes, you are right, they already presented a demo version, you can see for yourself: https://demo.mark.space/?11l1
You only need a computer or mobile device!

Yes, still questioned the use of VR headsets is the lack of a large amount of content on the market. It will take some time for it to become popular!
Why do you think so?

Well it needs good pllications to bring an upward trend in VR, but if you look at recent VR projects you can see that there are some in the pipeline. Mark.Space has good chances to become one of the applications which are needed for VR and which will bring people to buy a VR headset in future.

My biggest concern is the development of hardware. You can easily use cardboard etc, but most goggles aren't great for wearing longtime. I have not experience with wearing Oculus, but I think they have the same problem, but to a lesser extent.We need to go to lenses, but that is a long way off.

Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:59:52 AM

Loving this project especially the partnership with SONM! THis would open up so many doors and opprotunities.

You just notified me of a new ICO that I did not hear about before. I see SONM ICO is in 7 days. Can you explain more about the partnership with mark.space?

arronmccormick

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:21:01 AM

Waiting for more detailed info. I've completed the steps, what next? What will be its use and initial value per token?
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:22:19 AM

What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
We are waiting for an interesting future, people will be immersed in another reality.
Nah, im still hoping that this will only be an alternative, useful alternative.
The real one is always better.
I agree. Do not confuse reality with virtuality. In the virtual world are all well and all wishes come true, but to live in reality.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:32:24 AM

What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
We are waiting for an interesting future, people will be immersed in another reality.
I agree. Do not confuse reality with virtuality. In the virtual world are all well and all wishes come true, but to live in reality.

Did you watch surrogates?

This kind of projects believing me that kind of future is not impossible.

At the end, we may all live in virtuality.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:33:08 AM

I like the project. Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? Will they be burned?

Hi! Unsold tokens will be transferred to second stage of ICO (2019).

What purpose does the second stage of ICO will serve? Is it really necessary?

And why would it be pushed to 2019? I've seen ICOs extend their ICO if they don't sell out, but never over a year later.

They decided to do the second stage of the ICO with (potentially) unsold tokens that late because they want to take time for development so that they have a lot of things to show when the second stage would start.

Sounds Fair to me but, does that means, that the complete platform will not be ready by 2019?

probably not. at least not completely. this is the down side to making 2 stages of a sale a long time apart. people might want to trade their tokens earlier.

I hate to say it but, I hesitate even thinking about investing in the projects with long production dates.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:22:14 AM

Can you please link the news or arricle bout it? I cannot reallu find anything about it  Huh I know SONM actually
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:43:35 AM

Yes you can run this in a browser, the experience isn't that great as with a VR device, but you can run it.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:13:01 AM

From todays point of view, all of those good things look impossible to be true. I can't imagine how humankind will live virtually.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:58:38 AM

From todays point of view, all of those g
ood things look impossible to be true. I can't imagine how humankind will live virtually.

Well people are getting more and more materialistic now so, the day won't be very far when people will do everything virtually and by everything I mean all the things Wink
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:58:58 AM

From todays point of view, all of those good things look impossible to be true. I can't imagine how humankind will live virtually.

there will be brain implants that modify the way you look at life and make things better. either that or a matrix style environment.

Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:24:11 AM

there will be brain implants that modify the way you look at life and make things better. either that or a matrix style environment.
You forgot the natural way. Our consciousness will raise and we don't need implants. Many humans awakening and create their environment how they like.
The power and money would be enough, even today. All what is missing is consciousness.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:36:22 AM

From todays point of view, all of those g
ood things look impossible to be true. I can't imagine how humankind will live virtually.

Well people are getting more and more materialistic now so, the day won't be very far when people will do everything virtually and by everything I mean all the things Wink

Hopefully the movement of mindfullness, meditation way of life will get bigger, which is the opposite of materialistic.

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:59:15 AM

They are building a world in virtual reality, i can understand why it will have a long time to get it finish.

It is not that easy to build a world which hundred thousands of people can live in it.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:06:35 AM

Can i see from somewhere in the website how much was raised so far. There is still a long way to go but would be nice to see the progress made
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:12:37 AM

Yes you can run this in a browser, the experience isn't that great as with a VR device, but you can run it.
It all depends on which computer you are running the browser version.
And to be honest, if you want to have a real 3D / VR experience.. You should have the hardware to do so.
I might have overlooked it, but is there a partnership foreseen to deliver the device to enjoy this experience? some kind of Mark.space branded VR glasses?
Google has it Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: