Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:57:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:54:57 PM

Tell me, I probably did not fully understand, it is planned to create as a microcosm, where everyone will lose his avatar, will be able to rent rooms, sell goods, etc.?
Yes, here I was also interested, maybe it's at some point to turn into a virtual world Wink
In general, the platform implies the possibility of creating their own 3D objects, selling different objects, advertising, digital content, etc.
What then is the main goal in general?
The goal is to provide the maximum possible number of economic interactions. Advertising will be one of the most significant sources of income for communities. Different communities created on the Mark Space platform will have the opportunity to organize events. Members of the community will be able to participate in such events using their avatars. By selling tickets to these events, the elected representatives of the community will be able to cover the costs associated with the life of the community. The community can open its store in the MARK shopping area and sell various products or provide services
It turns out again somehow everything comes down to advertising?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:06:41 PM

Friends, I certainly like the project, I always supported the ideas for the future. But do not you think that we are not yet ready for the rapid and successful development of the VR direction?
Why do you think that it has no future?
I do not think that he has no future, I believe that there is no rapid development in the near future. I think that so far the technologies simply are not developed at a sufficiently high level, so that it is possible to present the final product to the consumer
I do not agree with you, there are many quite successful VR directions.
Yes, there are many of them, but they are not of sufficient quality. The user is accustomed to receiving only the best, the slightest misunderstandings will call into question the use in everyday life of VR. Especially as the "giant companies" have long been working in this direction and yet they can not imagine something worthwhile
What companies do you mean? Maybe they just do not have enough opportunities to fulfill all the necessary points of development?
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:16:37 PM

Friends, I certainly like the project, I always supported the ideas for the future. But do not you think that we are not yet ready for the rapid and successful development of the VR direction?
I do not think that he has no future, I believe that there is no rapid development in the near future. I think that so far the technologies simply are not developed at a sufficiently high level, so that it is possible to present the final product to the consumer
Yes, there are many of them, but they are not of sufficient quality. The user is accustomed to receiving only the best, the slightest misunderstandings will call into question the use in everyday life of VR. Especially as the "giant companies" have long been working in this direction and yet they can not imagine something worthwhile
What companies do you mean? Maybe they just do not have enough opportunities to fulfill all the necessary points of development?
Microsoft? Google? Apple? You think they do not have enough technology, seriously?
spartanrules

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:27:15 PM

Microsoft? Google? Apple? You think they do not have enough technology, seriously?
Yes, I agree with you, but this does not mean that you should not work and try to develop in this direction! I think that now the era of VR is just beginning, just everyone is ready to go to the market, and at a fairly affordable price.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:29:27 PM

Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:37:06 PM

Tell me, I probably did not fully understand, it is planned to create as a microcosm, where everyone will lose his avatar, will be able to rent rooms, sell goods, etc.?
Yes, here I was also interested, maybe it's at some point to turn into a virtual world Wink
In general, the platform implies the possibility of creating their own 3D objects, selling different objects, advertising, digital content, etc.
The goal is to provide the maximum possible number of economic interactions. Advertising will be one of the most significant sources of income for communities. Different communities created on the Mark Space platform will have the opportunity to organize events. Members of the community will be able to participate in such events using their avatars. By selling tickets to these events, the elected representatives of the community will be able to cover the costs associated with the life of the community. The community can open its store in the MARK shopping area and sell various products or provide services
Advertising is like one of the ways of income of those who work inside this platform. And where do you not see the advertisement now? Our whole world is one continuous advertisement. This project gives us a new level!
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:51:21 PM

Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
And the market is constantly growing so this is one of the best times for investing in the VR technology
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:52:54 PM

What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
We are waiting for an interesting future, people will be immersed in another reality.
Nah, im still hoping that this will only be an alternative, useful alternative.
The real one is always better.
I agree. Do not confuse reality with virtuality. In the virtual world are all well and all wishes come true, but to live in reality.

Did you watch surrogates?

This kind of projects believing me that kind of future is not impossible.

At the end, we may all live in virtuality.

From todays point of view, all of those good things look impossible to be true. I can't imagine how humankind will live virtually.

The matrix , we will all live in a dreamworld fed by robots .. could very well become the future Smiley
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:54:17 PM

Yes, I agree with you, but this does not mean that you should not work and try to develop in this direction! I think that now the era of VR is just beginning, just everyone is ready to go to the market, and at a fairly affordable price.
But why then do not such companies release their product to the market?
whitetoo

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:01:56 PM

Advertising is like one of the ways of income of those who work inside this platform. And where do you not see the advertisement now? Our whole world is one continuous advertisement. This project gives us a new level!

Here you are absolutely right! Believe me, I have nothing against this project, I just want VR to develop, I just do not fully understand the main idea of the project
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:18:41 PM

I think that is because there are still not enough VR devices sold to be profitable.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:20:41 PM

And the market is constantly growing so this is one of the best times for investing in the VR technology

We are here all pretty convinced that the VR/AR market will be growing over the next years but does anyone of you have some numbers about how much it is predicted to grow? It would be interesting to read some expert's predictions.
whitetoo

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:55:51 PM

Here you are absolutely right! Believe me, I have nothing against this project, I just want VR to develop, I just do not fully understand the main idea of the project
Perhaps you are right, it remains only to wait, we can help them only by spreading the information. In any case, good luck!
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:02:57 PM

We are here all pretty convinced that the VR/AR market will be growing over the next years but does anyone of you have some numbers about how much it is predicted to grow? It would be interesting to read some expert's predictions.
For example, you can read this article, Carnegie Mellon professor and game company CEO, made far-ranging predictions:

https://www.networkworld.com/article/3043979/virtualization/40-virtual-reality-predictions.html
spartanrules

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:13:24 PM

Maybe they are just afraid to also make the move first, afraid of failures and also think that the time has not come yet! In fact, Mark Space is an excellent platform with its own development (you can read all the information on their official website) and I think it is quite successful for the future, everyone started out small! In any case, we can only wait for the result, it's too early to guess!
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:18:46 PM

MARK.SPACE is a great project! And i am sure that  VR could become one of the great markets in 2018!  Wink
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:20:03 PM

I advise you to read White Paper more attentively, go to their site and include a demo version, you will immediately see all the possibilities and potential of this platform!
whitetoo

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:21:32 PM

I advise you to read White Paper more attentively, go to their site and include a demo version, you will immediately see all the possibilities and potential of this platform!
Well, I certainly will. In any case, I wish good luck to the project!
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:24:02 PM

Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!
I fully agree with you, the project inspires confidence!
Yes, recently I often see scam, but not in this case
This is definitely not a scam, I support the company from the very beginning, the project really stands out among others, it has many advantages
What are the advantages you say?

Once again, here are some of our main advantages:

-   High-level readiness, even before the ICO (check our demo to experience it yourself);
-   Cross-platform use: our product runs on practically any platform; any type of smartphone, tablet, desktop PC, and even on Smart-TV.
-   User-friendliness: no knowledge of programming language required to use the platform and to create your own virtual spaces;
-   This project is developed in-house and funded by its founders;

thats great facts, thanks for the summary. Smiley
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:42:00 PM

Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!
I fully agree with you, the project inspires confidence!
Yes, recently I often see scam, but not in this case
This is definitely not a scam, I support the company from the very beginning, the project really stands out among others, it has many advantages
What are the advantages you say?

Once again, here are some of our main advantages:

-   High-level readiness, even before the ICO (check our demo to experience it yourself);
-   Cross-platform use: our product runs on practically any platform; any type of smartphone, tablet, desktop PC, and even on Smart-TV.
-   User-friendliness: no knowledge of programming language required to use the platform and to create your own virtual spaces;
-   This project is developed in-house and funded by its founders;

thats great facts, thanks for the summary. Smiley
Team of this project includes very purposeful guys - who on their own enthusiasm could develop this idea from scratch. I think they will succeed.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: