Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:18:45 AM

Markspace gives power to any people, with or without computer skills to be able to create our own virtual reality shop, it will change the way people consume, no need to go out to shop, you can see the products realistically, and buy directly what you need.

so, ppl not need to visit real shop to buy goods? every body can be a seller and not need a real shop for selling their goods.

how easy. Only with a few clicks? Smiley

They don't need to visit a physical real shop. That's the reason behind online store no? But this concept of a virtual store as if you're there is really awesome. We are now entering the world of sci-fi.

I believe the same. By the way according to whitepaper at start purchasing something with bring you the web address you are purchasing from. But later stages you will do all transaction etc. in mark.space.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:04:40 AM

Markspace gives power to any people, with or without computer skills to be able to create our own virtual reality shop, it will change the way people consume, no need to go out to shop, you can see the products realistically, and buy directly what you need.

so, ppl not need to visit real shop to buy goods? every body can be a seller and not need a real shop for selling their goods.

You mean integrated marketplace within the markspace platform?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:07:47 AM

During the period between the 1st stage of the ICO and the 2nd stage of the ICO, the tokens that are sold to investors will be frozen? Or will we be able to trade the tokens?

Hello! The tokens will be frozen only for 2 weeks after 1st stage of ICO. We need to check everything and after that you'll be able to trade on exchanges.

Will this al be done manually then? Not by smart contract?

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:14:55 AM

Well, you don't need an real shop currently either, as you can just run an internet business/shop. The good thing about Mark.Space is that people can see their stuff now in a 3D environment and not just plain on some photographs. Product shooting is a big business part in photography, I wonder if this would bring in a whole new way to work here.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:18:11 AM

During the period between the 1st stage of the ICO and the 2nd stage of the ICO, the tokens that are sold to investors will be frozen? Or will we be able to trade the tokens?

Hello! The tokens will be frozen only for 2 weeks after 1st stage of ICO. We need to check everything and after that you'll be able to trade on exchanges.

Will this al be done manually then? Not by smart contract?

No, the smart contract of the token itself can freeze the token, so that they cannot be moved from your wallet
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:30:38 AM

Mark.space is doing an awesome job during ICO, this time they published this:

https://medium.com/@markspace/newsflash-fa8a35beeaed

Did you know MARK.SPACE has a developer’s pack? It’s a really cool way of using a token. When buying a token, you automatically get the right to own virtual land, which will be distributed after the ICO.

multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 06:47:02 AM

I'm glad to watch how the project develops, have already updated the demo version. Well done!
Yes, completely agree with you. Very high image quality
It's not surprising, as I understood, the project team includes guys from Russia, and for me it has already become a sign of quality.
Yes, yes, I have already met projects with the Russians, they have a well-formed plan, a clear idea and a very well-designed website. I believe that if the team with responsibility approaches the implementation of small things, the project will turn out to be really good, the more the idea is as relevant as ever, now VR is gradually becoming a reality!
You seriously think that you can judge the project only by the fact that people of a certain nationality are sitting in the team, in my opinion it is much more important what they do and how they do it!
You misunderstood what I wrote. I'm not saying that only Russian guys are doing good projects, I'm just saying that as a rule they are responsibly and openly approaching work! Moreover, the project here is very good quality, visit their website and try the demo version and you will understand everything yourself! https://mark.space/ru/#s_1
Well, the project is really good, but why do you consider the project so promising, not only will MarkSpace develop in the VR sphere, will not there be a strong competition

For me this project is special because they focus on a whole different market. Most VR companies only focus on games and entertainment. Mark.space takes the entertainment and adds a whole lot of others like retail. I haven't seen that before so for me it's promising.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:36:18 AM

Did you know MARK.SPACE has a developer’s pack? It’s a really cool way of using a token. When buying a token, you automatically get the right to own virtual land, which will be distributed after the ICO.

cool thanks for sharing man. it sounds so weird when you say "you own virtual land". can't wait to see how it turns out.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:14:51 AM

cool thanks for sharing man. it sounds so weird when you say "you own virtual land". can't wait to see how it turns out.

Its funny because in this thread we were discussing about how you might own your virtual real estate in the future and than they tweet this.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:54:41 AM

Its funny because in this thread we were discussing about how you might own your virtual real estate in the future and than they tweet this.

This is interesting news. Good that they keep us updated on a regular basis.

This whole idea of owning virtual land reminds me of Decentraland. Do you know how it will be different from what MANA is offering?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:55:59 AM

I think it means you can buy the land using the token, right?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:02:43 AM

Yes, virtual land to be specific. your own virtual space in markspace.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:05:57 AM

Yes, virtual land to be specific. your own virtual space in markspace.

I wonder, if you buy "land" as soon as possible, you could make a lot of money with it in future, same as in the real world. If big companies for example want to have a specific area for advertisement or so.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:09:09 AM

They don't need to visit a physical real shop. That's the reason behind online store no? But this concept of a virtual store as if you're there is really awesome. We are now entering the world of sci-fi.

It's a mix between physical shops and online shops, for sure it must be the next step, not for everything fo sure, for example gorcery stores are no go (imo)

webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:17:55 AM

I read about their partnership with Bancor : https://medium.com/@markspace/mark-space-and-bancor-protocol-announce-strategic-partnership-2163d432df28
This project is certainly going to make it big time!
This is a very, as has been mentioned in the title, a very strategic partnership that will give the whole project a serious boost in the right direction.
Keep going !

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:21:29 AM

It's a mix between physical shops and online shops, for sure it must be the next step, not for everything fo sure, for example gorcery stores are no go (imo)

well, cosmetics and drugstore would be nice too. well, actually everything what women would need mostly Smiley we men need only electronics and some clothing stores Smiley
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:05:25 AM

well, cosmetics and drugstore would be nice too. well, actually everything what women would need mostly Smiley we men need only electronics and some clothing stores Smiley

Hahahaha, maybe you're right but some of us like to cook and you want to see real meat/fish/vegetables etc... before buy them. But especially for electronics you don't need physical shops anymore

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:11:26 AM

hey car stores too man. I'd love to have that in VR so I don't have to physically go to the dealership.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:44:01 AM

hey car stores too man. I'd love to have that in VR so I don't have to physically go to the dealership.

Now talking about cars in vr made me think that how about a test drive? I know it needs more different things than they are building now but it would be great too.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:50:44 AM

Now talking about cars in vr made me think that how about a test drive? I know it needs more different things than they are building now but it would be great too.

testdrive on vr would suck ass... there is nothing against the true feeling of vroom vroom for a man Smiley

i dont even like all those vr racing games...
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: