Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:38:40 PM

https://medium.com/@markspace/tomorrows-answers-today-fe2428eebcaf nicely done. mark.space is advance VR project that has full potentials to succeed.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 01:43:15 PM

Don't know if you have seen the Cappasity project, they have an Easy 3D scan app to turn 2d photos into 3D objects. That could be useful to create objects for MarkSpace.
Is it a blockchain project? But i think mark space team already have their own good coder.

Why waste time and money reinventing the wheel? It's a free app and it can already be downloaded.

Not to mention that the blockchain is a great way to store data. Thats one of the major points of the blockchain.

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 01:44:42 PM

mark space should really try to get sony computer as a partner somehow. even games from htc vive are now going to come out for the psvr in 2018, since sony has build such a huge and easy to enter vr plattform, thanks to the ps4, worldwide and even valve cant look away anymore, since the vr base on pc is degrading again.

Can just agree. If they would get a partnership with for example Sony this project would go to mars!

They are already doing good job with bancor partnership who knows what else is coming

It's easy for investors to get greedy. They are doing a great job and have a fantastic partnership this quickly. MarkSpace is doing a great job already.

toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:19:37 PM

mark space should really try to get sony computer as a partner somehow. even games from htc vive are now going to come out for the psvr in 2018, since sony has build such a huge and easy to enter vr plattform, thanks to the ps4, worldwide and even valve cant look away anymore, since the vr base on pc is degrading again.

Can just agree. If they would get a partnership with for example Sony this project would go to mars!

They are already doing good job with bancor partnership who knows what else is coming

It's easy for investors to get greedy. They are doing a great job and have a fantastic partnership this quickly. MarkSpace is doing a great job already.
Well , its not easy to make a partnership with such a big company like sony.
They will try to take more and more advantage since theyre already popular.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:24:20 PM

yes, of course it is not easy ^^ but aim for the stars always !

it is literally very important to have good partnerships portfolio to get such huge partners later Smiley bancor is a good start.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:52:34 PM

it is literally very important to have good partnerships portfolio to get such huge partners later Smiley bancor is a good start.

Yes, Bancor is a good partner. They had quite a succesful ICO themselves and deal in the attention economy so it's a good match I think.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:08:15 PM

Yes, Bancor is a good partner. They had quite a succesful ICO themselves and deal in the attention economy so it's a good match I think.

Sure, the partnership with Bancor is great. It is already a well-known project and so will also help to attract more investors to Mark.Space.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:40:06 PM

https://medium.com/@markspace/tomorrows-answers-today-fe2428eebcaf nicely done. mark.space is advance VR project that has full potentials to succeed.

Interesting statistics. Most are interested in trading on this platform. Housing in a virtual city is interested in fewer people. But for successful trading, buyers are needed. Therefore, more funds and efforts should be channeled into advertising this project.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:54:11 PM

VR is the future. Early projects like VIBE are really mooning and there's plenty of space for the likes of markspace.
I agree, today VIBEhub token price has grow ~2x, this means that this segment is in demand and will develop. Therefore, Mark.Spase has higher chance of becoming successful among current ICO projects - because it's VR.

yeah that's because their platform is near ready. So, it deserve to be.
openair

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:00:46 PM

Yes At the moment VR compagnies and project are really in the trend and continue to increase. I think it’s the right timing for MARK.SPACE to start the project, VR ecosystem will become big projects in the following month.
erik777

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:12:27 PM

Dears, what is the aim of your project, I want to know everything about your project.

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:12:45 PM

Dears, what is the aim of your project, I want to know everything about your project.
This is the platform for business, e-commerce, and communities where anybody can create their own 3D website that is compatible with VR.
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:12:57 PM

This is the platform for business, e-commerce, and communities where anybody can create their own 3D website that is compatible with VR.
I want to know the technical side of your project.

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Fritz93

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:13:13 PM

MARK.SPACE is an alternative reality, available in any browser, without pre-installation and registration. This platform is compatible with any VR-headset - entire world comprising shops, offices, banks, cinemas, clubs, communities of interest and personal spaces.
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:13:26 PM

MARK.SPACE is an alternative reality, available in any browser, without pre-installation and registration. This platform is compatible with any VR-headset - entire world comprising shops, offices, banks, cinemas, clubs, communities of interest and personal spaces.
Ok. But tell me more, it is very interesting pert for me.

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Fritz93

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:14:12 PM

Technically, MARK.SPACE is a new generation of the Internet: compatible websites that, on the one hand are independent (since they have their own domain) and on the other are united by a common transaction and accounting system on the Blockchain and a global search engine. In addition, any user can visit the 3D / VR / AR (virtual reality / augmented reality) spaces inside the universe MARK.SPACE for free.
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:14:28 PM

Technically, MARK.SPACE is a new generation of the Internet: compatible websites that, on the one hand are independent (since they have their own domain) and on the other are united by a common transaction and accounting system on the Blockchain and a global search engine. In addition, any user can visit the 3D / VR / AR (virtual reality / augmented reality) spaces inside the universe MARK.SPACE for free.
It is very good. And I can meet frequently VR or AR, explain me please.

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Fritz93

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:14:42 PM

The AR / VR market share will grow from USD 11.4 bln in 2017 to USD 215 bln in 2021. VR is much more than gaming; it’s also e-commerce, business, education, science, film industry and many other areas. All MARK.SPACE locations are 3D zones fully operating in any browser and compatible with all VR headsets. This solution increases the audience of users and content providers tenfolds. Using VR glasses or helmets is optional, which opens up absolutely unique opportunities development of the Internet economy sectors.
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:14:57 PM

The AR / VR market share will grow from USD 11.4 bln in 2017 to USD 215 bln in 2021. VR is much more than gaming; it’s also e-commerce, business, education, science, film industry and many other areas. All MARK.SPACE locations are 3D zones fully operating in any browser and compatible with all VR headsets. This solution increases the audience of users and content providers tenfolds. Using VR glasses or helmets is optional, which opens up absolutely unique opportunities development of the Internet economy sectors.
Oh, guys thank you very much! I’m so interested in it.

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Fritz93

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:15:12 PM

Oh, guys thank you very much! I’m so interested in it.
Not at all. We are happy to help you any moment.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: