Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:02:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:31:02 AM

I just saw this:

"Pre-sale is finished!

''1991 people joined our platform, and we collected 5 056 992 USD, with an average check of 2 339 USD!'' "

It is a remarkable outcome for pre-ico.

I expect it will reach at least 10m USD after ico finish.

yeah it sounds a good result, especially the number of 1991 investors is a very good start for a future success

Yes for a good network effect it's important that the tokens are widely spread. A few whales could've contributed the same amount of money but that way almost all tokens would be in the hand of a few.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

Tell me, I probably did not fully understand, it is planned to create as a microcosm, where everyone will have their own avatar, will be able to rent rooms, sell goods, etc.?
Yes, here I was also wondering, maybe this at some point become a virtual world)
In general, the platform involves the ability to create their own 3D objects, the sale of various objects, advertising, digital content, and so on.
And what then is the main goal?
The goal is to provide the maximum possible number of economic interactions. Advertising will be one of the most significant sources of income for communities. Different communities created on the MARK platform will have the opportunity to organize events. Members of the community will be able to participate in such events using their avatars. By selling tickets to these events, the elected representatives of the community will be able to cover the costs associated with the life of the community. The community can open its store in the MARK shopping area and sell various products or provide services
It turns out again, one way or another, it all boils down to advertising?
Advertising is like one of the ways of income of those who work inside this platform. And where do you not see the advertisement now? Our whole world is one continuous advertisement. This project gives us a new level!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
but what does this company offer in principle?
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
What is M1?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:07:40 PM

Tell me, I probably did not fully understand, it is planned to create as a microcosm, where everyone will have their own avatar, will be able to rent rooms, sell goods, etc.?
Yes, here I was also wondering, maybe this at some point become a virtual world)
In general, the platform involves the ability to create their own 3D objects, the sale of various objects, advertising, digital content, and so on.
The goal is to provide the maximum possible number of economic interactions. Advertising will be one of the most significant sources of income for communities. Different communities created on the MARK platform will have the opportunity to organize events. Members of the community will be able to participate in such events using their avatars. By selling tickets to these events, the elected representatives of the community will be able to cover the costs associated with the life of the community. The community can open its store in the MARK shopping area and sell various products or provide services
Advertising is like one of the ways of income of those who work inside this platform. And where do you not see the advertisement now? Our whole world is one continuous advertisement. This project gives us a new level!
Here you are absolutely right! Believe me, I have nothing against this project, I just want VR to develop, I just do not fully understand the main idea of the project
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:11:20 PM

In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
What is M1?
M1 is their own development, it is the logic and driving force based on advanced mathematical algorithms, developed in order to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:15:05 PM

Here you are absolutely right! Believe me, I have nothing against this project, I just want VR to develop, I just do not fully understand the main idea of the project
I advise you to read more carefully White Paper, go to their site and enable the demo version, you will immediately see all the possibilities and potential of this platform!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:17:21 PM

What is M1?
M1 is their own development, it is the logic and driving force based on advanced mathematical algorithms, developed in order to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization
Do you think this project has a great future?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:22:55 PM

I advise you to read more carefully White Paper, go to their site and enable the demo version, you will immediately see all the possibilities and potential of this platform!
Well, I certainly will. In any case, I wish good luck to the project!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:25:06 PM

What is M1?
Do you think this project has a great future?
Of course, I'm sure of it! You can now see the demo version on their website!
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:27:32 PM

What the main idea of the project? in a nutshell, plz
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

If I were you, I would take a look at the demo and experience it for yourself. It is a VR platform

https://demo.mark.space/#_ga=2.264927439.1197085472.1515568213-1823790485.1512661034

iad_xo

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

i saw pre-sale already finished with 6 mil  and ICO start in 12 days. is there early discount applied to for regular sale?
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:17:08 PM

If I were you, I would take a look at the demo and experience it for yourself. It is a VR platform

https://demo.mark.space/#_ga=2.264927439.1197085472.1515568213-1823790485.1512661034

merchants can use the platform to show off their goods in 3D and VR.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

The idea and the truth is very impressive. But how to deal with competition?
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:35:53 PM

What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
Who do you mean?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
Who do you mean?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:50:59 PM

Who do you mean?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is the engine of success! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will become a part of our life!
Neymar10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:57:56 PM

Who do you mean?
I think that competition is the engine of success! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will become a part of our life!
And in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
dedmaroz

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:10:07 PM

Who do you mean?
Unequivocally in the whole world, I'm sure that if the project is really good, it will be recognized everywhere
Neymar10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:19:46 PM

Who do you mean?
Unequivocally in the whole world, I'm sure that if the project is really good, it will be recognized everywhere
But this requires a very serious advertising and a good PR campaign, which will require serious financial investments
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: