Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:15:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:05:48 AM

The idea of the project is just perfect, I like it, I always believed that VR is the future! I do not know, but the price for VR gadgets is still quite high, will not this be a problem!
Of course, I understand your fear, but the era of VR is just beginning. Although the costs are still high, we can say that this investment is in the future. Over time, VR devices will become available! And even more so the first time you can use this platform without the help of special devices)
Are you saying that I can use this platform without having a VR device?
Yes, you are right, they already presented a demo version, you can see for yourself: https://demo.mark.space/?11l1
You only need a computer or mobile device!

Yes, still questioned the use of VR headsets is the lack of a large amount of content on the market. It will take some time for it to become popular!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:10:58 AM

I certainly really like the project, I always supported the ideas for the future. But do not you think that we are not yet ready for the rapid and successful development of the VR direction?
Why do you think that he has no future?
I do not think that he has no future, I believe that he does not have a rapid development in the near future. I think that so far the technologies simply are not developed at a sufficiently high level, so that it is possible to present the final product to the consumer
I do not agree with you, there are many quite successful VR directions.
Yes, there are many of them, but they are not of sufficient quality. The user is accustomed to receiving only the best, the slightest faults will call into question the use in everyday life of VR. Especially as the "giant companies" have long been working in this direction and yet they can not imagine something worthwhile
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:14:30 AM

I really like the idea of the project, but I can already buy tokens?
Unfortunately, the pre-ICO period has already ended, and the ICO procedure itself will start only on January 23, so stay tuned and come)
Will there be bonuses for the purchase or are they over?
Yes, there are bonuses, from 15 to 40% depending on how many tokens are already sold. For more information, you are better to familiarize yourself with the website! https://mark.space/ru/#ICO
Another question, is there anything known about the Bounty program, is it there?
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:47:01 AM

The idea of the project is just perfect, I like it, I always believed that VR is the future! I do not know, but the price for VR gadgets is still quite high, will not this be a problem!
Of course, I understand your fear, but the era of VR is just beginning. Although the costs are still high, we can say that this investment is in the future. Over time, VR devices will become available! And even more so the first time you can use this platform without the help of special devices)
Yes, you are right, they already presented a demo version, you can see for yourself: https://demo.mark.space/?11l1

Yes, still questioned the use of VR headsets is the lack of a large amount of content on the market. It will take some time for it to become popular!
Why do you think so?
costgranda

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:53:03 AM

I certainly really like the project, I always supported the ideas for the future. But do not you think that we are not yet ready for the rapid and successful development of the VR direction?
I do not think that he has no future, I believe that he does not have a rapid development in the near future. I think that so far the technologies simply are not developed at a sufficiently high level, so that it is possible to present the final product to the consumer
Yes, there are many of them, but they are not of sufficient quality. The user is accustomed to receiving only the best, the slightest faults will call into question the use in everyday life of VR. Especially as the "giant companies" have long been working in this direction and yet they can not imagine something worthwhile
What companies do you mean? Maybe they just do not have enough opportunities to fulfill all the necessary points of development?
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:58:43 AM

Unfortunately, the pre-ICO period has already ended, and the ICO procedure itself will start only on January 23, so stay tuned and come)
Yes, there are bonuses, from 15 to 40% depending on how many tokens are already sold. For more information, you are better to familiarize yourself with the website! https://mark.space/ru/#ICO
Another question, is there anything known about the Bounty program, is it there?
I am also interested in this issue, I, too, unfortunately could not find any information on this matter
costgranda

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:01:37 AM

Why do you think so?
it seems to me that it is unlikely that people will want to spend money on the use of VR headsets in addition to games.
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:04:19 AM

What companies do you mean? Maybe they just do not have enough opportunities to fulfill all the necessary points of development?
Microsoft? Google? HTC? You think they do not have enough technology, seriously?
okaypool

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:07:52 AM

I am also interested in this issue, I, too, unfortunately could not find any information on this matter
Bounty program is there! It, like the start of the ICO, will begin on January 23, so you will have the opportunity to participate from 1 week and get the maximum number of bonus tokens!
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:15:58 AM

Why do you think so?
it seems to me that it is unlikely that people will want to spend money on the use of VR headsets in addition to games.
Unfortunately, when it comes to VR, many imagine this as a gaming segment, undoubtedly a large share of the market will be occupied by entertainment. But there are many other interesting and useful uses. MarkSpace shows that it can be used in other layers. And it will be great
costgranda

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:20:57 AM

Microsoft? Google? HTC? You think they do not have enough technology, seriously?
Yes, I agree with you, but this does not mean that you should not work and try to develop in this direction! I think that now the era of VR is just beginning, just everyone is ready to go to the market, and at a fairly reasonable price.
zero9119

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:23:11 AM

Bounty program is there! It, like the start of the ICO, will begin on January 23, so you will have the opportunity to participate from 1 week and get the maximum number of bonus tokens!
Tell me, how many tokens are allocated for this?
costgranda

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:29:21 AM

Why do you think so?
Unfortunately, when it comes to VR, many imagine this as a gaming segment, undoubtedly a large share of the market will be occupied by entertainment. But there are many other interesting and useful uses. MarkSpace shows that it can be used in other layers. And it will be great
in any case, now many companies are working in this direction, it's good that you started the development of this project on time. I hope something really useful will be released!
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:31:31 AM

Yes, I agree with you, but this does not mean that you should not work and try to develop in this direction! I think that now the era of VR is just beginning, just everyone is ready to go to the market, and at a fairly reasonable price.
But why do not such companies release their product to the market?
okaypool

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:36:04 AM

0.5% of the total ICO pool is allocated. You can take part in Facebook, twitter and others.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:37:47 AM

Why do you think so?
in any case, now many companies are working in this direction, it's good that you started the development of this project on time. I hope something really useful will be released!
I completely agree with you, the project is more than promising!
costgranda

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:39:27 AM

But why do not such companies release their product to the market?
Maybe they are just afraid to also make the move first, afraid of failures and also think that the time has not come yet! In fact, Mark Space is a great platform with its own developments and I think it's quite a successful future, everyone started small! In any case, we can only wait for the result, guess early!
zero9119

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:41:56 AM

0.5% of the total ICO pool is allocated. You can take part in Facebook, twitter and others.
Can I simultaneously be an investor and participate in a bonus company?
okaypool

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:43:53 AM

Can I simultaneously be an investor and participate in a bonus company?
I think you can, but you'd better read all the detailed information at this address! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2312131
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:04:50 AM

Im not sure, but I think VR project have a huge future. Just look to Vibe (another one VR project)
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vibe/

ICO price was 1 cent, and now.... 2.3 usd  Shocked
May MarkSpace repeat Vibe succes? What you think?
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: