Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:27:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:10:26 PM

Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:17:50 PM

I am looking to invest in good project in VR. Looking competitive comparisons  with other VR project.  I know they all little different but looking to compare Mark.Space with nearest competitor? who you think closest? 
We expect that piece on vr+blochain, which will compare most of these projects, will be published soon.
We do not have close competitors (like coke & pepsi), all other projects are quite different
If this works without special VR  devices, can this be considered a virtual reality?
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:18:02 PM

In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
but what does this company offer in principle?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:24:11 PM

I am looking to invest in good project in VR. Looking competitive comparisons  with other VR project.  I know they all little different but looking to compare Mark.Space with nearest competitor? who you think closest? 
We expect that piece on vr+blochain, which will compare most of these projects, will be published soon.
We do not have close competitors (like coke & pepsi), all other projects are quite different
If this works without special VR  devices, can this be considered a virtual reality?
Why not?
The virtual world, modeled and simulated on the computer - this is already a virtual world. What do you mean?
miraclebets

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:24:21 PM

Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
lordmick

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:30:31 PM

Why not?
The virtual world, modeled and simulated on the computer - this is already a virtual world. What do you mean?
I would like to know Internet browsers that I can use for it?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:30:42 PM

Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
Seidr

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:36:36 PM

Why not?
MARK.SPACE supports all internet browsers (preferably Chrome) and, at the same time, is compatible with CardBoard, Oculus and HTC Vive. A desktop PC is all that's needed to create a state-of-the-art VR store, office, community or other space for either business or entertainment.
miraclebets

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:36:43 PM

The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
lordmick

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:41:57 PM

Why not?
MARK.SPACE supports all internet browsers (preferably Chrome) and, at the same time, is compatible with CardBoard, Oculus and HTC Vive. A desktop PC is all that's needed to create a state-of-the-art VR store, office, community or other space for either business or entertainment.
It's very good! What is your main idea?
Neymar10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:42:08 PM

I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
Seidr

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:42:34 PM

What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
Seidr

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:47:48 PM

Why not?
The main idea of MARK.SPACE is to give the world an easy tool to create and launch any VR / 3D project, and to do it quickly, without noticeable costs. Secondly, all projects made on our platform will be accessible from most ordinary devices, such as a PCs, laptops, tablets, or smartphones-through any web-browser and without the need to use a VR-headset. The project was conceived with the idea of leverage VR technologies that just appeared, in order to create a world where everything would resemble real life as close as possible.
miraclebets

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:47:56 PM

Who do you mean?
lordmick

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:53:58 PM

Why not?
The main idea of MARK.SPACE is to give the world an easy tool to create and launch any VR / 3D project, and to do it quickly, without noticeable costs. Secondly, all projects made on our platform will be accessible from most ordinary devices, such as a PCs, laptops, tablets, or smartphones-through any web-browser and without the need to use a VR-headset. The project was conceived with the idea of leverage VR technologies that just appeared, in order to create a world where everything would resemble real life as close as possible.
Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
Neymar10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

Who do you mean?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
Seidr

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:00:04 PM

Why not?
Yes a lot of big compagnies already developp VR applications, they know that it’s a big market and it wil grow a lot in the following years. MARK.SPACE can take a nice part of all of this market I think.
And the market is constantly growing so this is one of the best times for investing in the VR technology
miraclebets

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:00:13 PM

Who do you mean?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is the engine of success! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will become a part of our life!
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:05:04 PM

Why not?
therefore an easy-to-use technology accessible to all with a pc deskyop browser chrome and a pair of glasses vr each one can easy create their own 3d space dedicated to social, work, community etc,all this is great
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

now presale has penetrated 5m$ what is the softcape of this project?

They don't have a soft-cap, their hard-cap is at $ 35 million.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: