Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:03:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:57:58 PM

So the ICO is starting in two days right? I hope they get the demo back online soon so potential investors can try/see it before they contribute

What happened with demo? Page 404 now... Anyone tried demo already? What impressions?

Maybe they are just working on it. Improving it or adding features before the ICO start.

the page does not work for me either so I'm sure they are working on it by now

I'm new in here! so hi boys. I'm pretty new to crypto anyway but my best friend told me about it. so now I'm starting right off. so hi :*

Jumping right in the ICO's? Please DYOR when investing in crypto, Markspace looks promising but Always check out everything yourself
Indeed, there's a lot of marketing around cryot so is better to check every project by yourself.
It's a big problem that many people even don't read whitepapers and invest blindly in some projects. Mark.space has great plans and I am sure it will be successful.

Not many people hanshammer, almost everyone just jump into ICOs without a proper research, which is the saddest thing we're facing right now in crypto
Now wild hype because any ICO brings profit, but it will be up to the first large scam project.

It will never end probably, there were already big scam ICOs and still ICOs are there until now.
I highly recommend to make own research before joining a project through an ICO, but fact is, you can get scammed also if you join a project by buying on exchanges.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mark.space (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 12:42:33 AM

It's not for games?

Nope, this platform's economy is based on real economy, it has ERC20 utility token that will be used in transactions across platform.
One of our partners - Jaguar Land Rover, so you can say, it's not gaming Smiley Real people and real businesses
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:01:20 AM

It's not for games?

Nope, this platform's economy is based on real economy, it has ERC20 utility token that will be used in transactions across platform.
One of our partners - Jaguar Land Rover, so you can say, it's not gaming Smiley Real people and real businesses

Cool! Can you explain a bit more about this partnership? Is it mainly for designing cars?

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:59:02 AM

Ok, ive just read the article about the partnership with Jaguar. This sounds absolutely huge. What about the other partners listed on the main page? Couldnt find informations about their used cases for Mark.Space? Can you tell more?
Fluttershy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

So the ICO is starting in two days right? I hope they get the demo back online soon so potential investors can try/see it before they contribute

What happened with demo? Page 404 now... Anyone tried demo already? What impressions?

Maybe they are just working on it. Improving it or adding features before the ICO start.

https://demo.mark.space/ this the link for the demo please try it again because it working for me. Can you guys chect it plz

beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:51:16 AM

https://demo.mark.space/ this the link for the demo please try it again because it working for me. Can you guys chect it plz

Yes, it is working now again.

And it seems working better more fluent now. But i'm not really sure. I checked it some time ago.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 08:05:22 AM

Ok, ive just read the article about the partnership with Jaguar. This sounds absolutely huge. What about the other partners listed on the main page? Couldnt find informations about their used cases for Mark.Space? Can you tell more?

That is surely one of the most impressive partnership of this project, i wonder exactly what Jaguar plan to advertise in the platform as a car need to be felt
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:48:40 AM

That is surely one of the most impressive partnership of this project, i wonder exactly what Jaguar plan to advertise in the platform as a car need to be felt
Yeah its very interesting, i think we will be able to test drive the car in markspace ecosystem.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

Yeah its very interesting, i think we will be able to test drive the car in markspace ecosystem.

im the volunteer no doubt!
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:35:34 AM

Maybe they offer videos from the driver view of the car in motion showing what is capable on the road. It would be a way to attract people to test the car.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:04:43 AM

Can we get the link to that article please? I hope its they will actually advertise their brand on mark.space which would be a huge boost for the beginning of the platform.
They need a strong partner to invite others in the project.

webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:12:37 AM

Maybe they offer videos from the driver view of the car in motion showing what is capable on the road. It would be a way to attract people to test the car.
mm.. it's indeed a huge partnership.. but test driving a car in VR ? that's is a bridge to far I guess.. don't see how you can have the actual driving experience...
I'm sure they are aiming at a insight view of the car... how does it look inside.. but for example: this does not give an impression on how well the seats are when you think about comfort..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

mm.. it's indeed a huge partnership.. but test driving a car in VR ? that's is a bridge to far I guess.. don't see how you can have the actual driving experience...
I'm sure they are aiming at a insight view of the car... how does it look inside.. but for example: this does not give an impression on how well the seats are when you think about comfort..

a lot of car websites already offer a 3d interior view. this might be Jaguar's way to offer such a feature.

Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:20:46 AM

Test drive the car ? seems a little bit strange because i don`t see what feedback can you have. Maybe a presentation like in a dealer shop.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

It's not for games?

Cool! Can you explain a bit more about this partnership? Is it mainly for designing cars?

This is for trading in a virtual city with any goods, not just cars. And also for communication of people. There will be a shopping district, a district of offices, residential district where you can buy your own premises. Or buy retail space and rent them out. Different business opportunities.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

Test drive the car ? seems a little bit strange because i don`t see what feedback can you have. Maybe a presentation like in a dealer shop.

No, simply a good feeling. Thats the way advertizing for cars or cigarettes work, they make you a good feeling, with sunset, dusty desert, a woman and a beer ...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:16:17 PM

Driving a car for a test is something a VR platform can't replace at all but it can be great to inspect the car from all different angles both from the outside and inside the car.
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:41:24 PM

Driving a car for a test is something a VR platform can't replace at all but it can be great to inspect the car from all different angles both from the outside and inside the car.

we will have self driving cars < 10 years anyways. That the public fully adopts it anyway

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

I also think VR is a good way to experience cars. You can inspect the outside and inside of the car and all the little details.Of course, test driving it will be done in real live.
Cbx.Bet

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:06:59 PM

how market.space will sell its virtual spaces of 8x8 m2.
If I buy a virtual space next to jaguar or any of its great brand my shop will have a lot of value read only if it's in the middle of unknown brand.

Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: