Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:19:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:27:16 AM

Tell me, I probably did not fully understand, it is planned to create as a microcosm, where everyone will lose his avatar, will be able to rent rooms, sell goods, etc.?
Yes, here I was also interested, maybe it's at some point to turn into a virtual world)
In general, the platform implies the possibility of creating their own 3D objects, selling different objects, advertising, digital content, etc.
What then is the main goal in general?
The goal is to provide the maximum possible number of economic interactions. Advertising will be one of the most significant sources of income for communities. Different communities created on the MARK platform will have the opportunity to organize events. Members of the community will be able to participate in such events using their avatars. By selling tickets to these events, the elected representatives of the community will be able to cover the costs associated with the life of the community. The community can open its store in the MARK shopping area and sell various products or provide services
It turns out again somehow everything comes down to advertising?
Advertising is like one of the ways of income of those who work inside this platform. And where do you not see the advertisement now? Our whole world is one continuous advertisement. This project gives us a new level!
Here you are absolutely right! Believe me, I have nothing against this project, I just want VR to develop, I just do not fully understand the main idea of the project
I advise you to read White Paper more attentively, go to their site and include a demo version, you will immediately see all the possibilities and potential of this platform!
Well, I certainly will. In any case, I wish good luck to the project!
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:30:33 AM

The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
Now a lot of people are starting to develop in this direction, do you mean what certain companies?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is known in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
And in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Perhaps this project will become international, all depending on demand, budget and final result.
But you understand that in order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, do not you?
You are definitely right, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising!
Yes, I saw that there are a lot of Russian guys in the team, the project should turn out just great!
Yes, it is, I think it will be so!
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:34:34 AM

The idea of the project is amazing, I think that the technology has long since moved to that level to develop this segment of the industry! For each VR it remains something new and I believe that this will bring success to the company! I am sure that the project will fulfill all the tasks assigned to them!
I fully agree with you, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
I always really liked the ideas associated with the future, virtual reality, robots and flying machines. But there is one nuance, do not you think that while our technology has not reached the level to successfully produce this kind of technology?
No, I do not think so! I am sure that now the very beginning of the development of VR technologies, and projects based on this will occupy a significant segment of the world market, not only the gaming industry!
Just look at other companies that have been developing in this direction for a long time and every year show all the best results, I think that Mark Space can easily compete with them and take a large share of the market!
I did not say that he has no future, I believe that he does not have a rapid development in the near future. I just think that the final product will not be very high-quality and technologically advanced.
looking what you mean, talking about the near future! I think that in the next 2 years a lot of large companies will become partners of Mark Space! Already, look at the list, a lot of great brands, such as Jaguar, Land rover, Baldinini.
Well, maybe you are right, but why are you so confident of the success of this company?
I support the guys from the very beginning and saw how much work was invested! Many people share the idea and are ready to help in development! Not for nothing Mark Space is called one of the most promising projects of 2018!
It's true, McAffe said that the company's capitalization can increase many times after the release of their tokens! Correspondingly, like the price of their tokens, so I advise you to hurry if you want to participate! As I know, they already collected most of the planned capital!
Well, I'll definitely think about this issue! In any case, I wish the company good luck!
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:45:23 AM

I see this project has good potential, and this makes me decide to invest in this project, but I see the current fundraising is slowing, hopefully until the end of the crowdsale can be sold out.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:48:53 AM

Tell me, I probably did not fully understand, it is planned to create as a microcosm, where everyone will lose his avatar, will be able to rent rooms, sell goods, etc.?
Yes, here I was also interested, maybe it's at some point to turn into a virtual world)
In general, the platform implies the possibility of creating their own 3D objects, selling different objects, advertising, digital content, etc.
What then is the main goal in general?
The goal is to provide the maximum possible number of economic interactions. Advertising will be one of the most significant sources of income for communities. Different communities created on the MARK platform will have the opportunity to organize events. Members of the community will be able to participate in such events using their avatars. By selling tickets to these events, the elected representatives of the community will be able to cover the costs associated with the life of the community. The community can open its store in the MARK shopping area and sell various products or provide services
It turns out again somehow everything comes down to advertising?
Advertising is like one of the ways of income of those who work inside this platform. And where do you not see the advertisement now? Our whole world is one continuous advertisement. This project gives us a new level!
Here you are absolutely right! Believe me, I have nothing against this project, I just want VR to develop, I just do not fully understand the main idea of the project
I advise you to read White Paper more attentively, go to their site and include a demo version, you will immediately see all the possibilities and potential of this platform!
Well, I certainly will. In any case, I wish good luck to the project!

I never have imagined that someday virtual reality will be part of how we do business online and interact with it. MARKSPACE will definitely make it happen.

Dont underestimate the might of VR. I would say that im not really into it but the majority of people out their love everything that come with VR Smiley
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:20:12 AM

I see this project has good potential, and this makes me decide to invest in this project, but I see the current fundraising is slowing, hopefully until the end of the crowdsale can be sold out.

I was thinking the same ,  supporting the project but without 3D I don't know . 360 photo doesn't really impress me
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:47:25 AM

The idea of the project is amazing, I think that the technology has long since moved to that level to develop this segment of the industry! For each VR it remains something new and I believe that this will bring success to the company! I am sure that the project will fulfill all the tasks assigned to them!
I fully agree with you, the idea is really very promising, given that the growth in popularity of VR is just beginning.
I always really liked the ideas associated with the future, virtual reality, robots and flying machines. But there is one nuance, do not you think that while our technology has not reached the level to successfully produce this kind of technology?
No, I do not think so! I am sure that now the very beginning of the development of VR technologies, and projects based on this will occupy a significant segment of the world market, not only the gaming industry!
Just look at other companies that have been developing in this direction for a long time and every year show all the best results, I think that Mark Space can easily compete with them and take a large share of the market!
I did not say that he has no future, I believe that he does not have a rapid development in the near future. I just think that the final product will not be very high-quality and technologically advanced.
looking what you mean, talking about the near future! I think that in the next 2 years a lot of large companies will become partners of Mark Space! Already, look at the list, a lot of great brands, such as Jaguar, Land rover, Baldinini.
Well, maybe you are right, but why are you so confident of the success of this company?
I support the guys from the very beginning and saw how much work was invested! Many people share the idea and are ready to help in development! Not for nothing Mark Space is called one of the most promising projects of 2018!
It's true, McAffe said that the company's capitalization can increase many times after the release of their tokens! Correspondingly, like the price of their tokens, so I advise you to hurry if you want to participate! As I know, they already collected most of the planned capital!

I missed the McAfee reference.. anyone got a link to this?
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:58:15 AM

I missed the McAfee reference.. anyone got a link to this?

I would appreciate the link too thanks in advance
Fluttershy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:04:57 AM

I also couldn't find any reference in any of his tweet did you mean capitalization of entire VR industry or just mark.space?

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:13:53 AM

They raised 2,136,323 usd in secon ICO round. And this is less than only one day. What hard cap here?
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:36:39 AM

They raised 2,136,323 usd in secon ICO round. And this is less than only one day. What hard cap here?

I like the idea of investing here a lot I think I will do so
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

It doesn't need to be sold out. As long as they get enough funds to develop Mark.Space everything is fine.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:09:11 AM

Besides providing platform are you planing to create contents too?
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:09:49 AM

I am not sure hot long does it take for mainstream adoption of vr, but when that happens, these kind of projects have an advance since they were prepared it from a start.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:14:42 AM

I think the point is, that every company that wants to be present in mark space virual reality, has the option to design their own space.  So I believe content creation will be from the client's side. 
I hear they develop some tools, that help in creating content. And virtual reality space really opens up the creativeness side of the marketing, and they all basically compete with each other in this limited space, whoever has the coolest or best user experience wins the most customers, earns the most profit.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:14:58 AM

If the price of VR headset goes down that even people with a tight budget can afford one, then will see a mass adoption of VR content creator will surely capitalize on it.
Sakiri4

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:15:20 AM

I am not sure hot long does it take for mainstream adoption of vr, but when that happens, these kind of projects have an advance since they were prepared it from a start.
I feel the same way. I think we're about 10 years away from that, but since projects like this are already there, they can steer the market.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:20:15 AM

I think the point is, that every company that wants to be present in mark space virual reality, has the option to design their own space.  So I believe content creation will be from the client's side. 
I hear they develop some tools, that help in creating content. And virtual reality space really opens up the creativeness side of the marketing, and they all basically compete with each other in this limited space, whoever has the coolest or best user experience wins the most customers, earns the most profit.
yeah, imagine going thru a virtual mall and having different businesses on your left or right , all without exiting your home.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:20:32 AM

I feel the same way. I think we're about 10 years away from that, but since projects like this are already there, they can steer the market.
You must be kidding about this. In my opinion VR will be adopted in a few years. There are already many devices like PS VR or Oculus Rift
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

yeah, imagine going thru a virtual mall and having different businesses on your left or right , all without exiting your home.

Yes, that's the point of VR. Going through a virtual world, without leaving your home. I think there are actually a lot of people who would love to do this. Imagen you would go shopping like you go on amazon, but you can see the stuff there already in 3d and not just from pictures.
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: