Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
carnitastaco

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

Tell me, I probably did not fully understand, it is planned to create as a microcosm, where everyone will have their own avatar, will be able to rent rooms, sell goods, etc.?
Yes, here I was also wondering, maybe this at some point become a virtual world
In general, the platform involves the ability to create their own 3D objects, the sale of various objects, advertising, digital content, and so on.
And what then is the main goal?
The goal is to provide the maximum possible number of economic interactions. Advertising will be one of the most significant sources of income for communities. Different communities created on the MARK platform will have the opportunity to organize events. Members of the community will be able to participate in such events using their avatars. By selling tickets to these events, the elected representatives of the community will be able to cover the costs associated with the life of the community. The community can open its store in the MARK shopping area and sell various products or provide services
It turns out again, one way or another, it all boils down to advertising?
Advertising is like one of the ways of income of those who work inside this platform. And where do you not see the advertisement now? Our whole world is one continuous advertisement. This project gives us a new level!
Here you are absolutely right! Believe me, I have nothing against this project, I just want VR to develop, I just do not fully understand the main idea of the project
I advise you to read more carefully White Paper, go to their site and enable the demo version, you will immediately see all the possibilities and potential of this platform!
Well, I certainly will. In any case, I wish good luck to the project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
lider1971

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

What I like from VR is due to the fact that distance won't be an issue anymore. We can get the experience like in the real life when we wanted to visit a specific place in this world. VR is the future of online world!
Who do you mean?
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:32:13 PM

Who do you mean?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
lider1971

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

Who do you mean?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is the engine of success! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will become a part of our life!
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:32:44 PM

Who do you mean?
I think that competition is the engine of success! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will become a part of our life!
And in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
lider1971

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

Who do you mean?
Unequivocally in the whole world, I'm sure that if the project is really good, it will be recognized everywhere
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:33:23 PM

Who do you mean?
Unequivocally in the whole world, I'm sure that if the project is really good, it will be recognized everywhere
But this requires a very serious advertising and a good PR campaign, which will require serious financial investments
lider1971

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:33:36 PM

Who do you mean?
But this requires a very serious advertising and a good PR campaign, which will require serious financial investments
I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising.
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

Who do you mean?
I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising.
Yes, I saw that there are a lot of Russian guys in the team, the project should turn out just great!
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:34:12 PM

The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment, do you think? Because many other large companies are also developing this segment.
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:34:27 PM

The idea and implementation of the project is really on top. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment, do you think? Because many other large companies are also developing this segment.
I wonder who you mean, could not give an example?
IrReAr

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:34:51 PM

Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both qualities are of high quality, the more everything is known in comparison! We know that in the market there is almost nothing worthy, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
IrReAr

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:35:40 PM

I think that competition is not terrible, if both qualities are of high quality, the more everything is known in comparison! We know that in the market there is almost nothing worthy, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Well, here I agree with you! There is one more question, in which countries should the platform be launched?
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:36:00 PM

Well, here I agree with you! There is one more question, in which countries should the platform be launched?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. But I think that the team will do everything to make the project develop as quickly as possible and get all the new opportunities and partner!
IrReAr

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. But I think that the team will do everything to make the project develop as quickly as possible and get all the new opportunities and partner!

In order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, you do not think so. It seems to me better to start with some specific area, will not it be better? I often see companies that can not cope with the difficulties they encounter on their way!
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:36:31 PM

In order to become famous throughout the world, you need quite a lot of money, you do not think so. It seems to me better to start with some specific area, will not it be better? I often see companies that can not cope with the difficulties they encounter on their way!
You are certainly right, but I think that the team can decide on the strategy for the development of the project, we can not objectively assess the situation! In addition, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising!
IrReAr

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:36:51 PM

You are certainly right, but I think that the team can decide on the strategy for the development of the project, we can not objectively assess the situation! In addition, I think that a company of this level and scale will have absolutely no problems with advertising!

Yes, I saw that there are a lot of Russian guys in the team, the project should be just great!
retrend

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

Do you think this project has a great future?
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: