Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

MarkSpace will be listed on COSS exchange as well
from their twitter:

https://twitter.com/markspaceio/status/957012177348591617

Good news. It's kind of a good exchange. The more exchanges, the better.

never heard of that but well yeah the more the better

What are other exchanges it will be listed on?
Quite early they announced it, the token sale is still going, usually we have to wait till the end to know about exchanges.

They announced HitBTC as well. But big exhanges (like Binance) dont allow to divulge about listing on them. So I hope Marc will be on some good Chinese exhanges as well

Not very happy about the HitBTC choice but at least there is Coss for the moment as well

HitBTC is a good exhange. But they have too high fee for withdraw some tokens. But for ETH for example fee not so big. But my favourite - Binance and Kukoin at this moment.

Will they announce some more? Haven't heard about this.

Probably official announcements will follow after the token sale is finished. One more week left, not that long, stay tuned.

Yes, I guess so. The token will be listed on exchange as soon as the token sale end. VR is relatively new for some people and it needs time to make this technology becomes popular.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:55:48 PM

Is there any plan to release an own VR headset? Ive seen multiple VR platform release their own headsets and Im wondering what the plan of MarkSpace is

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:52:55 PM

Is there any plan to release an own VR headset? Ive seen multiple VR platform release their own headsets and Im wondering what the plan of MarkSpace is

I think this could be easily implemented, since the price of VR headsets are really low now. But I dont know if it would add any kind of value

MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:02:08 PM

To mass adopt the prices ned to go down and become more user friendly, htc vive has too many wires at the moment...
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:07:44 PM

To mass adopt the prices ned to go down and become more user friendly, htc vive has too many wires at the moment...

All of them are mostly wired clutter. I don't want wires to interrupt my pleasure with virtual reality and of course the price.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:13:38 PM

All of them are mostly wired clutter. I don't want wires to interrupt my pleasure with virtual reality and of course the price.

Sooner VR/AR hardware and technology will have major advancements as big companies such as Microsoft and Facebook are investing on this field because they know its the future. Smiley
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

I have seen a lot of Virtual Reality ICOs but I never really understood the point. This is the first one that has a lot of partners. I don't recognize all of them, but names like Jaguar and Land Rover definitely jump out. How is it possible at this early stage that such big brands are already partnering up?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

Sooner VR/AR hardware and technology will have major advancements as big companies such as Microsoft and Facebook are investing on this field because they know its the future. Smiley

I agree that this giant companies will not invest money in vain, they know that similar VR/AR projects will have bright future.
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:20:11 PM

I have seen a lot of Virtual Reality ICOs but I never really understood the point. This is the first one that has a lot of partners. I don't recognize all of them, but names like Jaguar and Land Rover definitely jump out. How is it possible at this early stage that such big brands are already partnering up?
I am sure these companies have made their research and have good reasons for this partnership with Mark.Space. As I already said, VR and AR are just in the beginning. These companies probably believe in the strong future of VR and hence were looking for a promising partner in that specific field.
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:23:46 PM

I think Jaguar and Land Rover didn't want to miss this AR and VR train and announced partnerships with Mark.Space.
These techs are in the beginning phase so being in these starting phases should be important for all brands.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:24:44 PM

I agree that this giant companies will not invest money in vain, they know that similar VR/AR projects will have bright future.

This is a very promising technology, which will replace the usual screens. All interactions with devices will be carried out via VR or AR. Companies that are currently engaged in the development of these technologies, like MARK.SPACE, will in the future receive more profit.
Neymar10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

I am sure these companies have made their research and have good reasons for this partnership with Mark.Space. As I already said, VR and AR are just in the beginning. These companies probably believe in the strong future of VR and hence were looking for a promising partner in that specific field.
Does this Project require blockchain technology for feasibility, trying to understand the benefit of this on bc, looks interesting!    
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:27:53 PM

Perhaps they see in this great potential, blockchain technology in cooperation with virtual reality is able to make the project successful. We can see this for example of VIBEhub project.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

This is a very promising technology, which will replace the usual screens. All interactions with devices will be carried out via VR or AR. Companies that are currently engaged in the development of these technologies, like MARK.SPACE, will in the future receive more profit.

There is still a lot to improve the technology, but I also believe that it is the begining of how it will interact in the future.
rlm42

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:30:59 PM

Does this Project require blockchain technology for feasibility, trying to understand the benefit of this on bc, looks interesting!    
One of the most important advantages of having this kind of project on blockchain is that you can have decentralised computer power and dont have to run internal servers which are a huge investment and use a lot of electricity and maintenance.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:34:57 PM

There is still a lot to improve the technology, but I also believe that it is the begining of how it will interact in the future.

Right, and considering that MARK.SPACE is already partnering with a couple of well-known brands also companies seem to be open to present their products in alternative, more attractive ways like VR.
Neymar10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:35:41 PM

One of the most important advantages of having this kind of project on blockchain is that you can have decentralised computer power and dont have to run internal servers which are a huge investment and use a lot of electricity and maintenance.
that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

Right, and considering that MARK.SPACE is already partnering with a couple of well-known brands also companies seem to be open to present their products in alternative, more attractive ways like VR.

Has anyone seen a counter how many tokens are already sold? Nothing is displayed on the site. Maybe nothing is sold?
rlm42

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:41:17 PM

that's what I've been saying. it's gonna put off a lot of people. 1 year is an eternity in crypto time.
Where you read this. Have you a link with the infos? Thanks.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:45:52 PM

Has anyone seen a counter how many tokens are already sold? Nothing is displayed on the site. Maybe nothing is sold?

They don't have a counter on the website yet but as they say in telegram are planning to implement a counter for ICO.
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: