Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:56:40 AM

Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
but what does this company offer in principle?
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
What is M1?
M1 is their own development, it is the logic and driving force based on advanced mathematical algorithms, developed in order to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization
Do you think this project has a great future?
Of course, I'm sure of it! You can now see the demo version on their website!

I anyway hope there are going to be improvements on the look to make it a little more appealing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:36:05 AM

In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
I agree, but games and other nonsense were popular, this project is completely different from them. Now there are many VR projects, but none of them is comparable to the M1 technology.
What is M1?
M1 is their own development, it is the logic and driving force based on advanced mathematical algorithms, developed in order to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization

I anyway hope there are going to be improvements on the look to make it a little more appealing
I think it already is...
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:53:17 AM

What is M1?

I think it already is...
There are certainly improvements made, clearly this is a very active team.
They keep gaining trust and respect from me...  I'm sure their are a few more ideas that could be bundled into this projects.. I'm happy to share them with the team, but it's going to cost them :p
Cheesy

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:13:16 AM

Has anyone been able to withdraw their tokens to their own actual ETH wallet? Their key retrieval tool gives me the wrong address.

What do you mean by key retrieval tool?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:34:57 AM

The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Well, I hope you are right, and in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. The scope of VR is becoming more and more popular every year, so those who first started developing in this direction will eventually become market leaders!

If they are successfully able to roll out their product worldwide then the project will become extremely huge and I am sure that will make investors very very happy.

technology needs to catch up in the future it has a place, right now there isnt good contents for VR
also a limit on hardwares .. A Life like modern graphic games can do well in VR. Most consumer level hardware is abit behind to catch up with 4k and 8k high quality 3D renderings
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:51:03 AM

What is the bonus % in the second round of the ICO? I bought some during presale would love to get my hands on some more.

I cant find inf about bonuses in this round as well  Huh  In the first round price was 0.1 usd. and in 2nd?

Price in 1st round couldn't have been 0.1 $ because now in round 2 price per token is 0.083 $.

Price in the first round (pre-sale) was $0,0714 and now it is indeed $0,0833. This round will last till February 7, so one more week to invest at this price and during next rounds it will go up again.

Price tied to ETH curren rate or fixed in usd?
I guess its tied on ETH so their is no need to worry as ETH is still not on the slump and can anytime get back up again, as you can see its a VR platform and investing in a project like this prove to be lucrative if your in for the long run.

I think it's actually fixed in USD, otherwise it would be set in ETH. Correct me if I'm wrong, but whitepaper only gives price in USD. Hard cap is also set in USD.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:34:49 PM

What is the bonus % in the second round of the ICO? I bought some during presale would love to get my hands on some more.

I cant find inf about bonuses in this round as well  Huh  In the first round price was 0.1 usd. and in 2nd?

Price in 1st round couldn't have been 0.1 $ because now in round 2 price per token is 0.083 $.

Price in the first round (pre-sale) was $0,0714 and now it is indeed $0,0833. This round will last till February 7, so one more week to invest at this price and during next rounds it will go up again.

I guess its tied on ETH so their is no need to worry as ETH is still not on the slump and can anytime get back up again, as you can see its a VR platform and investing in a project like this prove to be lucrative if your in for the long run.

I think it's actually fixed in USD, otherwise it would be set in ETH. Correct me if I'm wrong, but whitepaper only gives price in USD. Hard cap is also set in USD.

Would be great for devs if it was in usd considering the current slump the market is in.

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:43:58 PM

Would be great for devs if it was in usd considering the current slump the market is in.

Yes, price is fixed in USD, dev confirmed it again today in telegram.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:44:30 PM

now, all coin has dropped down, if price not set in USD, it will hard for investor to calcukate how much he will  get profit i think.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

Not everyone is in the US or uses USD though. I always look at my portfolios based on the BTC price

acsalles

Activity: 343
Merit: 11

Rangers.Protocol

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:50:15 PM

Nice. very good ICO. video very ez to understand. I like 3d/vr tech. vr and blockchain will change the world

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

Yeach, fixed with USD will be great to avoid further headache caused by the slump.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

Amazing! Demo version has started working and it’s got sound effects. That’s extremely interesting.

can't wait to get my vr headset
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:21:46 PM

Yeach, fixed with USD will be great to avoid further headache caused by the slump.

it will be hard if the team will base the price of tokens or numbers of tokens equivalent to 1 eth.. like X MRK= 1 eth, it will be difficult because the price is volatile. it is highly recommended to have the base rate in USD. not only for markspace ico but to all ico importantly for upcoming icos.
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:27:52 PM

it will be hard if the team will base the price of tokens or numbers of tokens equivalent to 1 eth.. like X MRK= 1 eth, it will be difficult because the price is volatile. it is highly recommended to have the base rate in USD. not only for markspace ico but to all ico importantly for upcoming icos.

I think it's confirmed that the decision is taken and the price will be in USD. Anyway would appreciate an official statement from the team
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

I think it's confirmed that the decision is taken and the price will be in USD. Anyway would appreciate an official statement from the team

With all the fluctuations going on, I hearty welcome this decision from the team. It'll be a positive point in the success making of the project.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:05:16 PM

Someone wrote above that it was said in the Telegram channel. But yes, maybe an official statement here would be good, as not everyone is in Telegram.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:22:37 PM

With all the fluctuations going on, I hearty welcome this decision from the team. It'll be a positive point in the success making of the project.

Market is 2 volatile right now to peg ico's to eth or btc. So it' a good decision.
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:46:33 PM

The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
I think that competition is not terrible, if both products are of high quality, the more everything is learned in comparison! We know that while there is almost nothing worthy on the market, maybe these guys will be the first, whose idea will take a part of our life!
Well, I hope you are right, and in which countries is it planned to launch this platform?
Perhaps this project will become international, it all depends on the demand, the budget and the final result. The scope of VR is becoming more and more popular every year, so those who first started developing in this direction will eventually become market leaders!

If they are successfully able to roll out their product worldwide then the project will become extremely huge and I am sure that will make investors very very happy.

technology needs to catch up in the future it has a place, right now there isnt good contents for VR
also a limit on hardwares .. A Life like modern graphic games can do well in VR. Most consumer level hardware is abit behind to catch up with 4k and 8k high quality 3D renderings

And the amount of computing resources needed for this kind of rendering will be humungous.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:47:58 PM

Market is 2 volatile right now to peg ico's to eth or btc. So it' a good decision.

Agreed! With all the ups and downs currently happening, no better deciscion could be made
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: