Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:26:07 PM

How will the dialogue between avatars on the platform be carried out? By what means can you communicate? What is needed for this?
Headphones, keyboard and mouse you need for communication. You can chat either in chat or in skype.

And I can set my avatar all the real parameters? The size of the jugs, legs, fingers, some features of the structure of my body?

The developer does not say this. And why do you need this? If you are not simpotichny in the real world, and then you can be handsome, then why ask some unnecessary details. You can be a sex bomb.

I want to become the ideal of my fantasies. I like freckles and a long second toe feet. I want to set my favorite parameters therefore.

Be sure to write about it in the wish book. Developers will be interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
awas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:27:29 PM

How will the dialogue between avatars on the platform be carried out? By what means can you communicate? What is needed for this?
Headphones, keyboard and mouse you need for communication. You can chat either in chat or in skype.

And I can set my avatar all the real parameters? The size of the jugs, legs, fingers, some features of the structure of my body?

The developer does not say this. And why do you need this? If you are not simpotichny in the real world, and then you can be handsome, then why ask some unnecessary details. You can be a sex bomb.

I want to become the ideal of my fantasies. I like freckles and a long second toe feet. I want to set my favorite parameters therefore.

Be sure to write about it in the wish book. Developers will be interested.
Where can I find it? Or whom can I write to? You have contact information?
12jeffy12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:29:37 PM

as far as there is already an opportunity to create different things in business vr spaces,what type of content can be added next?
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:29:57 PM

MARK.SPACE is a new generation of the Internet. this is an alternative reality available to everyone, in any browser, isn't it cool ? Who would have thought that technology would be developed to such a level !!!
The coolest part is that MARK.SPACE is conducted on the Blockchain and this ensures the reliability of information storage.
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:36:59 PM

MARK.SPACE is a new generation of the Internet. this is an alternative reality available to everyone, in any browser, isn't it cool ? Who would have thought that technology would be developed to such a level !!!
The coolest part is that MARK.SPACE is conducted on the Blockchain and this ensures the reliability of information storage.
Secure storage of information is very important nowadays, isn't it? Wink
dedmaroz

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:40:30 PM

Yes !I was thinking, you know, maybe thanks to Mark Space project e-Commerce will enter a new stage of development! It would be an incredible event, wouldn't it?
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:47:52 PM

This is really the first strong project in this field that I met. I've seen a lot of viar projects. But they were all technically weak. I like that the ICO at Mark.space passes successfully.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:49:33 PM

Yes !I was thinking, you know, maybe thanks to Mark Space project e-Commerce will enter a new stage of development! It would be an incredible event, wouldn't it?
Boutiques in the virtual space is the technology of the future  Grin ! The most convenient way to create VR content is faster and cheaper.This is designed for multi-purpose use, including for commercial purposes.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:53:50 PM

Boutiques in the virtual space is the technology of the future  Grin ! The most convenient way to create VR content is faster and cheaper.This is designed for multi-purpose use, including for commercial purposes.
Mark.Space really represents the evolution of the virtual commerce, and possibility a bigger showcase for different merchants, not only the big brands known worldwide, besides, of course, an excellent EComerce / Blockchain integration, which will be a giant step towards new horizons, making Blockchain accessible to many who previously had no contact or knowledge
dedmaroz

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

I like that this project was created for the realization of its possibilities. For example , you can easily create a virtual space, the interior design, add furniture and decor.Who would have thought about such vohmozhnosti neskolok years ago? Of course no one! But these are the technologies of the future and should be developed simultaneously with the world )
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:59:05 PM

We are just at the beginning of the VR age. I think I will buy a VR device this year to check all those great VR projects.

dedmaroz

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:03:06 PM

I like that this project was created for the realization of its possibilities. For example , you can easily create a virtual space, the interior design, add furniture and decor.Who would have thought about such vohmozhnosti neskolok years ago? Of course no one! But these are the technologies of the future and should be developed simultaneously with the world )
I like that tokens can be bought at a good price .
And maybe you can buy several residences in the ecosystem and then resell them.
Who knows what will be possible? Technology doesn't stand still , does it ?)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:07:18 PM

We are just at the beginning of the VR age. I think I will buy a VR device this year to check all those great VR projects.
Undoubtedly, this direction is more and more advanced every year and such devices are becoming more affordable, chinese manufacturers began to sell such 3D devices - I plan to buy something too!
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:07:39 PM

Yes, it is very convenient to use tokens because their use does not require the movement of real assets and registration of any documents .This greatly simplifies the whole process and gives more personal time
dedmaroz

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

Yes, it is very convenient to use tokens because their use does not require the movement of real assets and registration of any documents .This greatly simplifies the whole process and gives more personal time
And is there any risk in this? I personally have not heard about this,but maybe ?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:19:09 PM

And is there any risk in this? I personally have not heard about this,but maybe ?
Nah, it's all safe and secure .
There is a full check of correctness and all that .
dedmaroz

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:21:07 PM

Nah, it's all safe and secure .
There is a full check of correctness and all that .
Oh, great ,that totally calmed me down , thanks. )
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:02:31 PM

I am sure that many companies in the world will take advantage of the opportunity to present their products, hold conferences, etc.and all this will be possible thanks to the MARK.SPACE platform

MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:12:57 PM

What currency are paid for the services of 3D designers and 3D modelers on this platform? Payment is made online or in other ways? Roll Eyes
dedmaroz

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:17:06 PM

I read that there are agents on the platform and they are choosing the right solutions for the client. Is it possible for the client to do this independently? That is, will there be no intermediaries on the platform?
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: