Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:28:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain  (Read 162091 times)
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:22:06 PM

I read that there are agents on the platform and they are choosing the right solutions for the client. Is it possible for the client to do this independently? That is, will there be no intermediaries on the platform?

What don't you like about the services of agents?))) It's much easier for you. They help you make a choice. The fact that you pick up candidates for your order on your own can't justify your expectations.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:25:09 PM

Is the current token sale round which will be over in 2 days the last round or will there be another one?
I vaguely remember to have read somewhere about ICO running until 28 Feb but I'm not sure.

dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:27:11 PM

I read that there are agents on the platform and they are choosing the right solutions for the client. Is it possible for the client to do this independently? That is, will there be no intermediaries on the platform?

What don't you like about the services of agents?))) It's much easier for you. They help you make a choice. The fact that you pick up candidates for your order on your own can't justify your expectations.

Perhaps you are right. Then the question is, are there guarantees that my investments will not be lost, will not depreciate on the platform and pay off? I'm very worried about it, because I invest the first time in the blockchain project.
dedmaroz

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:37:04 PM

Do you issue your own tokens or your own crypto currency? If so, in what quantity and how is this currency called? Roll Eyes
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:42:11 PM

What is your unique and unique service? Yes, there are no more such platforms connected with the blockchain and offering such services, but there are real (not virtual) organizations that can be contacted. Why should I contact you?
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:43:16 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 09:27:11 PM by saintkamei

Is the current token sale round which will be over in 2 days the last round or will there be another one?
I vaguely remember to have read somewhere about ICO running until 28 Feb but I'm not sure.

As per the roadmap on the whitepaper, the one ending on 2018 Feb is the Stage I. Stage II will be on 2019 .

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:44:50 PM

MARK.SPACE is a new generation of the Internet. this is an alternative reality available to everyone, in any browser, isn't it cool ? Who would have thought that technology would be developed to such a level !!!
The coolest part is that MARK.SPACE is conducted on the Blockchain and this ensures the reliability of information storage.
Secure storage of information is very important nowadays, isn't it? Wink
Yes !I was thinking, you know, maybe thanks to Mark Space project e-Commerce will enter a new stage of development! It would be an incredible event, wouldn't it?
I am sure that many companies in the world will take advantage of the opportunity to present their products, hold conferences, etc.and all this will be possible thanks to the MARK.SPACE platfom

Where are we on the partnership deals? Besides Jaguar and Land Rover(which are huge of course) any new partnership deals on the process?

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Leather

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:49:24 PM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become popular nowadays! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries does he plan to develop this platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:49:56 PM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become popular nowadays! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries does he plan to develop this platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, that's why it all depends on the quality of the final project, its progress and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but it all depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
Leather

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:50:07 PM

You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, that's why it all depends on the quality of the final project, its progress and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but it all depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I completely agree with you, not to foresee in advance how the circumstances approach. But speaking of prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its sphere of activity to a highly specialized profile, then we will be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I've seen some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
zero9119

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:50:19 PM

I completely agree with you, not to foresee in advance how the circumstances approach. But speaking of prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its sphere of activity to a highly specialized profile, then we will be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I've seen some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
Leather

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:50:31 PM

I support guys from the very beginning, and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long needed modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take on a significant part of the market!
zero9119

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:50:41 PM

I support guys from the very beginning, and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long needed modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take on a significant part of the market!
I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? In your opinion, could you give examples of the main ones?
zero9119

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:51:06 PM

I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? In your opinion, could you give examples of the main ones?
Mark Space is based on its own development, that is, M1 technology. This is the logic and driving force, based on advanced mathematical algorithms, designed to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization
Yes, and besides, the project has a very strong team, I have often heard about them, so there is no doubt that the project will turn out really good!
Leather

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:51:21 PM

Mark Space is based on its own development, that is, M1 technology. This is the logic and driving force, based on advanced mathematical algorithms, designed to provide the maximum accuracy of 3D visualization
Yes, and besides, the project has a very strong team, I have often heard about them, so there is no doubt that the project will turn out really good!
Indeed, I have not yet seen these items on any other platform! Now I can fully appreciate the potential of this platform. It is possible that it will become the market leader in this direction, to which I sincerely believe. Many thanks for the explanations, it's good when there are so many followers in the project at the very beginning, it says a lot!
zero9119

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:51:32 PM

Indeed, I have not yet seen these items on any other platform! Now I can fully appreciate the potential of this platform. It is possible that it will become the market leader in this direction, to which I sincerely believe. Many thanks for the explanations, it's good when there are so many followers in the project at the very beginning, it says a lot!
I completely agree with you! If you seriously plan to participate in the sale, I advise you not to hesitate, now you have the opportunity to buy tokens at a very good price, the sooner the sale of tokens ends!
dedmaroz

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:52:14 PM

I wanted to once again touch upon the topic of uniqueness) yes, the meaning is in the interest, including for investors. After all, they can receive dividends from profits, namely 50% of net profit! It is so? Smiley
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:52:23 PM

The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:52:58 PM

The idea and implementation of the project is really on top, I really liked their demo version. But can MarkSpace compete with other strong companies developing in this segment?
who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:53:11 PM

who do you mean? There are a lot of companies, could you single out someone specifically?
Well, for example, such giants as Google, Microsoft, HTC. They have long been working in the field of development and implementation of the opportunities of virtual and augmented reality in everyday life.
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: